Judge allows Alan Dershowitz's $300 million lawsuit against CNN to proceed: 'I think CNN is quaking in its boots!'

Nobody has proven beyond reasonable doubt that Dershowitz raped little girls, but of course there is years of evidence of him defending the raping of little girls. That's folk hero stuff to the Trumper crowd.

Well we love to make fun of Democrats who do those types of things. You do know Dershowitz is a Democrat, don't you?
Dershowitz, the huge Trump supporter? He can go fuck himself harder than you can for all I care.

I can’t wait to see Dershowitz win this. I wish he wasn’t asking for the low amount of 300 mil, he needs to sue for enough to shut CNN down.

It doesn't matter because he won't see a dime of it. If he wins anything, he will donate it all to charity.

What makes him a Democrat? :laugh:

Throwing a $200 donation at a Democrat 10 years ago doesn't make you a Democrat.

It says it right there. To claim you are a Democrat you have to be registered with the party like anybody else. He's a registered Democrat.

Judge allows Alan Dershowitz's $300 million lawsuit against CNN to proceed: 'I think CNN is quaking in its boots!'
28 May 2021 ~~ By Carlos Garcia Famed civil liberties attorney Alan Dershowitz won a procedural victory in court Tuesday that will allow his $300 million lawsuit against CNN to proceed to depositions. Attorneys for CNN filed a motion to dismiss the lawsuit in November but a judge in the U.S. District Court for the Southern District of Florida did not agree with their argument and said Dershowitz can proceed. The lawsuit claims that CNN unfairly edited comments from Dershowitz about whether former President Donald Trump could have been impeached if he committed an illegal act that he believed was in the public interest. Dershowitz says in the lawsuit that CNN repeated that clip over and over in order to make him appear as if he "had lost his mind."

Comment: I am delighted to see CNN’s ratings down 70%. I'm Also delighted to see Project Veritas has alos gone on the attack and now Dershowitz bringing more litigation to them to expose more corruption within that network. The dominos are falling fast, just keep your foot on their throats are falling fast, just keep your foot on their throats! I can’t wait to see Dershowitz win this. I wish he wasn’t asking for the low amount of 300 mil, he needs to sue for enough to shut CNN down. The Quisling and complicit Media doctored just about every single speech Trump made. They were so assured nothing would happen by doing the same to Dershowitz. They will pay for that dearly....
**********​

They took a huge hit with Sandman. Maybe this will force their lying asses of the air.

They didn't pay that kid a single penny.

Prove it.

Uh, no. You prove that they paid him. You made the claim.

Settled. It doesn't say anything about a payoff.

I see, a lawsuit for that amount of money settled with no payment of any kind. Do you know how stupid it is to even say that?

You do now.

Some settlements are just apologies.

No he isn't.

Dershowitz is a member of the Democratic Party. In 2016, he stated that if Keith Ellison were appointed party chair, he would cancel his membership;

Throwing a $200 donation at a Democrat 10 years ago doesn't make you a Democrat.

~~~~~~
dershowitz_pelosi.jpg

It says it right there. To claim you are a Democrat you have to be registered with the party like anybody else. He's a registered Democrat.
That means nothing. If I change my registration to Republican just so that I can vote against Trump in a primary does that make me a Republican? No.

Nobody has proven beyond reasonable doubt that Dershowitz raped little girls, but of course there is years of evidence of him defending the raping of little girls. That's folk hero stuff to the Trumper crowd.

Well we love to make fun of Democrats who do those types of things. You do know Dershowitz is a Democrat, don't you?
Dershowitz, the huge Trump supporter? He can go fuck himself harder than you can for all I care.
he didn’t vote for trump

he was his lawyer in a parody impeachment hearing that the dems clearly abused their power

he didn’t vote for trump

he was his lawyer in a parody impeachment hearing that the dems clearly abused their power
He is a piece of shit like your orange god

he didn’t vote for trump

why do you hate due process?

i think jeff is a piece of shit, because he rapes little girls...but that didn’t keep you from joining him in arms in supporting the DNC

he didn’t vote for trump

i think jeff is a piece of shit, because he rapes little girls...but that didn’t keep you from joining him in arms in supporting the DNC
Lol a Trump supporter complaining that somebody else doesn't like due process

he didn’t vote for trump

Lol a Trump supporter complaining that somebody else doesn't like due process
yeah...of course

not complaining, just asking.

so why do you dislike it?

28 May 2021 ~~ By Carlos Garcia
Famed civil liberties attorney Alan Dershowitz won a procedural victory in court Tuesday that will allow his $300 million lawsuit against CNN to proceed to depositions.
Attorneys for CNN filed a motion to dismiss the lawsuit in November but a judge in the U.S. District Court for the Southern District of Florida did not agree with their argument and said Dershowitz can proceed.
The lawsuit claims that CNN unfairly edited comments from Dershowitz about whether former President Donald Trump could have been impeached if he committed an illegal act that he believed was in the public interest.
Dershowitz says in the lawsuit that CNN repeated that clip over and over in order to make him appear as if he "had lost his mind."

Comment:
I am delighted to see CNN’s ratings down 70%.
I'm Also delighted to see Project Veritas has alos gone on the attack and now Dershowitz bringing more litigation to them to expose more corruption within that network. The dominos are falling fast, just keep your foot on their throats are falling fast, just keep your foot on their throats!
I can’t wait to see Dershowitz win this. I wish he wasn’t asking for the low amount of 300 mil, he needs to sue for enough to shut CNN down.
The Quisling and complicit Media doctored just about every single speech Trump made. They were so assured nothing would happen by doing the same to Dershowitz. They will pay for that dearly....

**********​

He did lose his mind in my opinion. I think he may lose.

Who does one root for here? Can they both lose and we all win?
why would you want them both to lose?

why wouldn’t you support the person who’s statements were purposely edited? why aren’t you outraged that a news network would do that? especially in something as important as an impeachment trial??

I can't get behind the guy that has his name listed in Epsteins flight logs as many times as Dershowitz was.

But you do support Clinton!!!
bil-clinton-blue-dress-lewinski.jpg.optimal.jpg

What another moronic statement. I've never supported either.
Tramp is 100X worst than Bill Clinton.

I bet Ghislaine has poor Alan quaking in his boots. You guys remember how Trump publicly wish the best for her multiple times after she was caught and arrested? Trumpers love pedophiles :dunno:

3mgyaz.jpg
It was Acosta that more recently got forced out of his cabinet position as labor secretary for getting Epstein a reduced sentence when he was DA years ago, but I'm glad you find that deplorable because (I'm assuming) you voted for the same exact type of person that reduced sentence of a sexual predator =then DA Kamala Harris, who also burried the church abuse cases for her Alumni lawyers who represented the Church in those abuse cases. Just remember that when we impeach her like they removed Acosta.-oops

By the way the topic is defamation and you proved Dershawitz's point because your view of what happened is through CNN and MSM spin not facts, like it being the girls lawyer (shown through emails) (probably trying to shake him down) that told her to say he was one of the guys in question, because she never names him to the lawyer.
I'm guessing this was done to balance the big names like Clinton for political damage control, trying to create a wash.

Last edited:
Dershowitz is a pedophile who to this day defends Jeff Epstein's sex crimes. A perfect hero for the modern GOP.
That has not been proven. I know that does not matter to haters.
Sheer projection.

And you're far more outraged over someone daring to question your propaganda outlet than you've ever been about pedophiles.

So it looks like you can eat shit.

Forum List

Back