Judge advises jurors to never disclose they were on the jury.

it was caused by far left marxist of all colors .. thats a fact .

Hilarious that you would defend a cracker cop's murder.

And now it's worldwide...!!

lets see how peaceful the insane gender confused antisemites on the left are after Trump is elected in nov ! the leftists are going to lose their minuscule minds after the election ! their emotional faggotry will be at its highest level in history !

You know…this is a very good point.

Now, I don’t think trump is going to get elected, just my hunch, too much stuff going on around him, BUT, if my some chance he does, let’s see how the left becomes extremely violent.

Sounds advice IMHO.

They could be in real danger if the MAGAts get ahold of their names.

Kaplan should take his own advice, Crepitus. His conduct in the courtroom is going to get savaged on appeal. He's going to be THAT guy!

You clearly have no idea in your head other than ring kissing.
Come on Otto...anyone with half a brain knows all of these "indictments" get thrown out on appeal. They've only lasted this long because they're in liberal districts with liberal juries and liberal judges. Take them out of those districts and they all dry up and blow away.

Come on Otto...anyone with half a brain knows all of these "indictments" get thrown out on appeal. They've only lasted this long because they're in liberal districts with liberal juries and liberal judges. Take them out of those districts and they all dry up and blow away.
All 4 indictments were presented to juries, and they disagreed with you.

Enjoy your orange convict.

Forum List

Back