Jury Orders Trump to Pay Carroll $83.3 Million After Years of Insults

Save your head pat for the half of the states not lined up with Texas. This was a stupid move on Biden's part. Pat heads for that.
LOL And? The fence is still coming down. Retards are so cute when they are mad. :itsok:

Trump was just replying to an accusation that was, in itself, defaming. Trump has a first amendment right just like everyone else. So I think that Trump will continue to take the gloves off when defending himself, just as soon as our first amendment is restored, definitely not during a Democrat administration. MAGA
Sure. You idiots should try that theory the next time your orange loser opens his mouth. And he will.

Lots more Ka-Ching! for Carroll... :laughing0301:

This is a distraction. And its basically democrats demonizing a popular political opponent. Biden got how much from China? SHHH! And Ukraine? Hush! And allows a HUGE invasion and creates record inflation? The democrat justice system orders record punitive charges over unsubstantiated charges? More proof the Justice system is being weaponized.
Lol, no to all.

Trump is neither here not there. Biden is the president. Stop making this about Trump. Biden opened the borders, Biden abandoned Afghanistan, Biden gave billions to Ukraine. Biden's policies appoint incompetent people based on fleeting meaningless characteristics. No according to their actual abilities.
Joe Biden was not in the room when tRump sexually assaulted his victim.

I love pedantic lectures. Trump is better than Biden. OK?
Better how?

Like better at lying? Ok, I'll give ya that.

Better at ruining the country as well.

And better at sexually assaulting women, and better at staging insurrections and...

Can you show that happening?
I dont have fingerprints snd DNA samples

But its in NY, no evidence has been presented by the woman and trump is found guilty

Thats why we call it a kangaroo court

Better how?

Like better at lying? Ok, I'll give ya that.

Better at ruining the country as well.

And better at sexually assaulting women, and better at staging insurrections and...
You are certifiably insane. Biden's current disaster most of us normies are suffering under needs no explaining and has NO previous precedent. Biden has had two mind altering aneurisms that altered his behavior. I wont bother to go into the nastiness of Ashly Bidens Diary...or Hunter. Trump was found innocent of insurrection charges by the FBI. And there is NO evidence Trump raped ANYONE, its just a bullshit smear you brainless hacks keep puking up.

Joe Biden was not in the room when tRump sexually assaulted his victim.
Neither was Trump, she's a kook. And there is ABSOLUTLY NO PROOF. Besides, um: that basic legal tenant you might not be familiar with: INOCENT until PROVEN GUILTY. And that hasn't happened. If I am not mistaken, this woman is also a serial sexual assault accuser.

Former President Donald J. Trump was ordered by a Manhattan jury on Friday to pay $83.3 million to the writer E. Jean Carroll for defaming her in 2019 after she accused him of a decades-old rape, attacks he continued in social media posts, at news conferences and even in the midst of the trial itself.

Ms. Carroll’s lawyers had argued that a large award was necessary to stop Mr. Trump from continuing to attack her. After less than three hours of deliberation, the jury responded by awarding Ms. Carroll $65 million in punitive damages, finding that Mr. Trump had acted with malice. On one recent day, he made more than 40 derisive posts about Ms. Carroll on his Truth Social website.

In addition to the $65 million, jurors awarded Ms. Carroll $18.3 million in compensatory damages for her suffering. Mr. Trump’s lawyers slumped in their seats as the dollar figures were read aloud. The jury was dismissed, and Ms. Carroll, 80, embraced her lawyers. Minutes later, she walked out of the courthouse arm in arm with her legal team, beaming for the cameras.

I wonder if Trump will keep insulting her. Let's see if the award can be pushed to a cool $100 million. What do you think, guys? You think Trump can keep his mouth shut?
That was too much money. Thirty thousand dollars would have been a lot, but there's something wrong with $83. million for a social error, if it really happened, and the punitive amount sends the wrong message. The judge should have reprimanded the free wheeling jury who may have had a hidden and/or politically-weaponized agenda. And if President Trump said he never met that person decades ago, there is a 99.999 percent chance no such rape ever happened. Was there a hospital report with dna proving President Trump did the deed? I'm guessing no there wasn't. If a Congressional representative or Hollywood actor chatted with or coached Ms. Carroll before the lawsuit was filed, I'd like to know who they were. Ms. Carroll should have sought validation in a doctor's office or hospital that night or the following morning, and given her evidence to a police detective or her lawyer, and then filed the lawsuit within a week after her assault. I don't like these lawsuits that are filed several decades after the fact to get-rich-quick. I'd also like to see any monetary improvements of the jurors in this case and if there were Soros checks written out to these sock-it-to-him jurors. I just smell a rat, that's all. She also should have provided a police report who investigated the rape decades ago. Something tells me she could have made this up.

Last edited:
You are certifiably insane. Biden's current disaster most of us normies are suffering under needs no explaining and has NO previous precedent. Biden has had two mind altering aneurisms that altered his behavior. I wont bother to go into the nastiness of Ashly Bidens Diary...or Hunter. Trump was found innocent of insurrection charges by the FBI. And there is NO evidence Trump raped ANYONE, its just a bullshit smear you brainless hacks keep puking up.

Mome of that is true. You are living in a fantasy.

That was too much money. Thirty thousand dollars would have been a lot, but there's something wrong with $83. million for a social error, if it really happened, and the punitive amount sends the wrong message. The judge should have reprimanded the free wheeling jury who may have had a hidden and/or politically-weaponized agenda. And if President Trump said he never met that person decades ago, there is a 99.999 percent chance no such rape ever happened. Was there a hospital report with dna proving President Trump did the deed? I'm guessing no there wasn't. If a Congressional representative or Hollywood actor chatted with or coached Ms. Carroll before the lawsuit was filed, I'd like to know who they were. Ms. Carroll should have sought validation in a doctor's office or hospital that night or the following morning, and given her evidence to a police detective or her lawyer, and then filed the lawsuit within a week after her assault. I don't like these lawsuits that are filed several decades after the fact to get-rich-quick. I'd also like to see any monetary improvements of the jurors in this case and if there were Soros checks written out to these sock-it-to-him jurors. I just smell a rat, that's all. She also should have provided a police report who investigated the rape decades ago. Something tells me she could have made this up.
Well, your fuhrer should have kept his mouth shut. If he had, he would have gotten off with just a $5 million fine but the douchebag couldn't keep his trap shut.

You fuck around... You pay an additional 83.3 Million dollars. Let me know if you are still confused. :itsok:

I`m a retiree on a fixed income and I`m doing just fine. Any disaster that you see must be one of your own making but don`t feel bad because stupid people do stupid things every day. How can you ignore the fact that Hunter Biden actually owns a laptop? That`s worse than Hillary using email and she got away with that too! Trump, btw, has 91 felony charges to deal with. :abgg2q.jpg:

Forum List

Back