Judaism in its Own Words

I'm no scholar and make no claim to be but is the Talmud not the oral tradition of Jewry AFTER the destruction of their temple and the beginning of their diaspora? IOW, it's a mixture of remembered doctrine as well as the biases and hate of those who carried it down to future generations.

Islam is basically the same. The Qur'an is supposedly the word of god as given to Muhammad and the "sura" are:
Baiscally the same as the Talmud in that they are traditions carried down from those who were alive at the time of Muhammad. They grew over the centuries as more and more claims came to light.

The closest this pattern comes to Christianity is the new testament, mostly written by a man who did not know Christ during Hid ministry but who met Him after His death and resurrection.
Talmud is both the Oral Torah handed down at Sinai and the debate of the Sages as to what it exactly mean. Unique in it's content is that both sides of the arguments are in the text, not just the "winning" one.

That you object to something doesn't make it debatable. It's disbelief when it comes to scripture. You either believe in it or you admit it is not true. Or you can choose to be an open hypocrite.
the talmud is not "scripture" ---especially not in the idiotic, dogmatic way that you IMAGINE scriptural writings to be. The Bhagavad Gita is SCRIPTURE.
I never met a hindu who WORSHIPPED it the way that muslims worship, not only the KHARAHAN----but the filthy words farted out by imams in mosques. For jews the TORAH --
ie the five books, are scripture----but even then -----the players are subject to criticism.
I choose to be NOT AN OPEN IDIOT

Talmud is both the Oral Torah handed down at Sinai and the debate of the Sages as to what it exactly mean. Unique in it's content is that both sides of the arguments are in the text, not just the "winning" one.
you are beating a dead horse, AsherN----there is no debate in islam----only unassailable
KORAN AND PERFECT MUHUMMAD
muhummad is more perfect than mao zedong and his
perfect little red book

That you object to something doesn't make it debatable. It's disbelief when it comes to scripture. You either believe in it or you admit it is not true. Or you can choose to be an open hypocrite.
"that one objects to the veracity or morality of something "DOES
NOT MAKE IT DEBATABLE" ????? on what depraved planet is that??

"that one objects to the veracity or morality of something "DOES
NOT MAKE IT DEBATABLE" ????? on what depraved planet is that??

could be -

1650772819611.png

the third one from the sun ... for how may desert dwellers there might be in any given neighborhood.

Modern Judaism is a racist cult invented by Babylonian Jews after Cyrus defeated Babylon. He sponsored them in their return to set up a client state to his west, and financed theier Temple scam. The modern cults had nothing to do with the Hebrewism of Moses; the Talmuds, Mishnahs, etc. are later inventions by the Pharisees, purporting to be some Big Secret 'Oral Torah' just for Jews, and finally 'rabbinical Judaism' was invented by Pharisees in the 2nd Century A.D., at Jamnia, even more racist and violent against Da Evul Xians. When Mohammed came along they joined with their Muslim brothers in wars and massacres against Da Evul Xians for the next 1,200 + years. Of course they invented a fictional history' for themselves and still use that to frighten their children with to this day, as poor hapless innocent hobbit like angels horribly oppressed by the Evul Xian hordes for no reason n stuff. It's a load of rubbish but a lot of people buy into it, mostly atheists, pagans, and assorted deviants who also hate Da Evul Xians.

A tribe doesn't get that unpopular over so many centuries without working hard to get that way. Compare the number of attacks on Jews and synagogues every year to just the documented murders alone of Xians around the world; it's a few hundred total of all types of incidents versus 6,000 or more murders, not counting defacing churches, assaults, vandalisms, etc. of Christians.

And don't ask right wing Israelis or the Orthodox to condemn such stuff as the Armenian Genocides by their hero Kemal, either; no way they want to offend Turks, and in fact want to sell them lots of weapons to be used against Armenians these days. So, take all the sniveling with a grain of salt; they aren't hapless innocents and a significant percentage of them long for the Good Old Days when they marched with their Muslim brothers to loot and pillage Europe and provided administrators and garrison soldiers for the Muslim conquerors, happily robbing the peasants for hundreds of years in Spain alone.

They were also popular with other nobility throughout Europe for their expertise and enthusiasm at robbing peasants and squeezing them to death, and then they turn around and whine in shock about the peasants not liking them n stuff and wanting to kill them to the last man, woman, and child. Ungrateful goy animals.

GOYIM(GENTILES) WERE BORN ONLY TO SERVE US. WITHOUT THAT, THEY HAVE NO PLACE IN THE WORLD-ONLY TO SERVE THE PEOPLE OF ISRAEL....WITH GENTILES IT WILL BE LIKE ANY PERSON-THEY NEED TO DIE BUT GOD WILL GIVE THEM LONGEVITY. WHY? IMAGINE THAT ONE'S DONKEY WOULD DIE, THEY'D LOSE THEIR MONEY. THIS IS HIS SERVANT....THAT'S WHY HE GETS A LONG LIFE, TO WORK WELL FOR THE JEW. WHY ARE GENTILES NEEDED? THEY WILL WORK, THEY WILL PLOW, THEY WILL REAP. WE WILL SIT LIKE AN EFFENDI AND EAT. THAT IS WHY GENTILES WERE CREATED.

-Rabbi Ovadia Yosef senior Sephardic posek and head of the Shas Council of Torah Sages. A Sermon on the laws regarding non-jews. SOURCE: YOSEF: GENTILES EXIST ONLY TO SERVE JEWS JERUSALEM POST OCTOBER 18, 2010.

Most Jews are now secular, not religious, but more than enough share the above sentiment to make it important to keep in mind. Netanyahu is one who refused to condemn the Armenian Genocides, and he's no Hasid. Just because some live in Israel doesn't make them U.S. allies who can be trusted. They treat the traitor spy Pollard as a national hero, after all.
Well, that can be all true, but true is also the fact that the Christians also succeeded well in oppression and killing other fellow Christians. Even some of Crusades resulted in that.

I read now the novel Gone With The Wind. In some chapters the author describes the Yankees' offensive into Georgia and Atlanta in particular. I think that some of the scenes will cause some Jews to pale.

Oh you think your whims change the actual reality? That explains a lot.
"YOU THINK YOUR WHIMS CHANGE ACTUAL REALITY" ---is an
islamo nazo libel you, likely, picked up from a Khutbah Jumaat
Feces Fling. That you parrot it REVEALS LOTS ABOUT YOU

Well, that can be all true, but true is also the fact that the Christians also succeeded well in oppression and killing other fellow Christians. Even some of Crusades resulted in that.

I read now the novel Gone With The Wind. In some chapters the author describes the Yankees' offensive into Georgia and Atlanta in particular. I think that some of the scenes will cause some Jews to pale.

The Crusades were a response to Muslim piracy and invasions. Some of their 'fellow Christians' in the East were allied with some Muslim rulers, so Catholics in the West also fought against them as well. Catholic priests manned the bombards the Ottomans used to breach the walls of Constantinople, for instance. As for their putting cities to the sword, that was common throughout history for cities that refused to surrender, with the difference that Muslims and Jews torched them anyway.

I doubt many Jews care what happens to the goyim. They have their own proud history of atrocities they don't like discussed by outsiders, since it ruins their propaganda efforts at portraying themselves as history's hapless innocent victims of mindless Xian hate and bigotry n stuff.

The Crusades were a response to Muslim piracy and invasions. Some of their 'fellow Christians' in the East were allied with some Muslim rulers, so Catholics in the West also fought against them as well. Catholic priests manned the bombards the Ottomans used to breach the wa;ls of Constantinople, for instance. As for their putting cities to the sowrd, that was common throughout history for cities that refused to surrender, with the difference that Muslims and Jews torched them anyway.
Jews torched them anyway

You are hilarious!

Saladin was a jew????? !!!!!!

He was a great Jewish hero, yes, like Cyrus. Muslime let Jews work as janitors and cleaning crews in their new Mosque, which made them much loved by Babylonian cult Jews for allowing them to be close to their sacred rock, and they followed Muslims everywhere, loyal as puppies.

He was a great Jewish hero, yes, like Cyrus. Muslime let Jews work as janitors and cleaning crews in their new Mosque, which made them much loved by Babylonian cult Jews for allowing them to be close to their sacred rock, and they followed Muslims everywhere, loyal as puppies.
Babylonian jews had a sacred rock? Were the jews who worked in the
Mosque unionized? Muslims in the USA follow jews wherever they go
because they do not trust muslim or christian doctors. By the time the
muslims were traipsing across the middle east and Europe---the
Babylonian jews were escaping to Bombay (mumbai) along with the
zoroastrians who were escaping the arab invasion of Iran.

I am fascinated. To which "new mosque" do you refer which you claim employed
unionized jews? I would like to know where the "new mosque" was located. I am
even more fascinated to know about the "Babylonian cult" jews who
"loved" jewish mosque workers. Do you remember the famous writer Isaac
Asimov?

Asimov?
gee duds, you got thru high school by GIGGLING?

Asimov?

The Mosque built on top of your sacred rock, the Temple Mount, of course, the ones Da Evul Xians were going to let your Babylonian cultists rebuild but it got knocked down by gas explosions or an earthquake, depending on which version one likes best. After their Muslim brothers took Jerusalem your ancestors that weren't off massacring people with them stayed behind and begging to work for the Mullahs as servants. Didn't your Chasid bigots ever feed you any real Jewish history at all?

Forum List

Back