Joni Ernst wore breadbags over her shoes. Rows and rows of breadbags.

Here they are worry about Joni's shoes when.....

what-difference-does-it-make-sm.jpg

You really should read the results of all those republican investigations that said there was nothing there. That is unless you think all those repubican politicians are secret democrats.

You should realize that ALL TESTIMONY wasn't given, and that that scumbag bitch has lied many times.... "WE WAS DIRT POOR WHEN WE LEFT THE WHITE HOUSE!!"... But then, an obuma sycophant can't find his dick when going to the bathroom!

I'm not sure what her financial situation had to do with Benghazi-Benghazi-Benghazi. Would you care to explain that, or were you just spouting all the Limbaugh claims you can think of, like you usually do when your bullshit gets you in a bind?

breadbags.jpg

Can you believe what she is saying?
We will do good.
We will think,up good ideas.
We will fight bad people overseas.
We will stop things we don't like.

And we will make Washington understand that too.

Should she go back to castrating hogs????

Fox said she didn't get into specifics. She didn't have time. But she is pointing the country into another direction.

She gave a wonderful response and on top of that...she has a beautiful smile.

I feel confident she was trying to say she wasn't born unto the elite and earned her stripes both real and virtual, without depending upon taxpayer dollars to get where she has. By doing that, she is one step in front of liberals who would bash her for not being in touch with those who have less, growing up. They can't pile on her for becoming rich and famous through inheritance as they are waiting to do for any GOP candidate who runs for president. It's only okay if you are a Dem, to have come from wealth. Joni was smart. She is one step ahead of the arrows. :thup:

I'm so glad I caught her very first speech since becoming a Senator. And I'm glad I didn't listen to clueless,delusional Robin Hood spout how wonderful he is and all he has accomplished. Can we talk Yemen??

Joni Kay Ernst is an American politician who is the junior United States Senator from Iowa, elected in the November 2014 election, defeating Bruce Braley, her Democratic opponent.
:eusa_dance:

You really should read the results of all those republican investigations that said there was nothing there. That is unless you think all those repubican politicians are secret democrats.

You should realize that ALL TESTIMONY wasn't given, and that that scumbag bitch has lied many times.... "WE WAS DIRT POOR WHEN WE LEFT THE WHITE HOUSE!!"... But then, an obuma sycophant can't find his dick when going to the bathroom!

I'm not sure what her financial situation had to do with Benghazi-Benghazi-Benghazi. Would you care to explain that, or were you just spouting all the Limbaugh claims you can think of, like you usually do when your bullshit gets you in a bind?

OMG!!!!:lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:

I see we have a LIVE ONE here...do you understand this LOW 2 digit IQ'd obumabot?

2e22yki.png

breadbags.jpg

We will do good.

Fox said she didn't get into specifics. She didn't have time. But she is pointing the country into another direction.

I feel confident she was trying to say she wasn't born unto the elite and earned her stripes both real and virtual, without depending upon taxpayer dollars to get where she has. By doing that, she is one step in front of liberals who would bash her for not being in touch with those who have less, growing up. They can't pile on her for becoming rich and famous through inheritance as they are waiting to do for any GOP candidate who runs for president. It's only okay if you are a Dem, to have come from wealth. Joni was smart. She is one step ahead of the arrows. :thup:

I'm so glad I caught her very first speech since becoming a Senator. And I'm glad I didn't listen to clueless,delusional Robin Hood spout how wonderful he is and all he has accomplished. Can we talk Yemen??

Joni Kay Ernst is an American politician who is the junior United States Senator from Iowa, elected in the November 2014 election, defeating Bruce Braley, her Democratic opponent.

Quite a fete for someone whose main qualification is castrating hogs. I guess that does make her more qualified than most of the other GOP members.

breadbags.jpg

We will do good.

Quite a fete for someone whose main qualification is castrating hogs. I guess that does make her more qualified than most of the other GOP members.

And the Obumanations qualified....right?...:badgrin::badgrin::badgrin:

th

I see we have a LIVE ONE here...do you understand this LOW 2 digit IQ'd obumabot?

2e22yki.png

Do you really want an extremely long list of crazy right wingers statements? We both know there is more than enough video to show the right can out crazy anybody. I was responding to your little picture that implied the opposite of what all those REPUBLICAN investigations found to be the truth. This is another example of you realizing your crazy remarks make no sense and jumping to another subject. Pretty much a cowardly thing to do.

breadbags.jpg

We will do good.

And the Obumanations qualified....right?...:badgrin::badgrin::badgrin:

th

He is certainly qualified to kick the GOP's ass, which is what he is and has been doing in spite of all the childish obstruction.

2e22yki.png

Do you really want an extremely long list of crazy right wingers statements? We both know there is more than enough video to show the right can out crazy anybody. I was responding to your little picture that implied the opposite of what all those REPUBLICAN investigations found to be the truth. This is another example of you realizing your crazy remarks make no sense and jumping to another subject. Pretty much a cowardly thing to do.

Even Old Ruthie, FELL ASLEEP listening to the Obomanations lies last night.... Hey, go for it, I have over 1300 LIES on file for the Manchurian muslim alone, let alone the hundreds for the World's Dumbest Politician, Joe Biden!

B7xBJr2IcAAIXCt.jpg

2e22yki.png

Even Old Ruthie, FELL ASLEEP listening to the Obomanations lies last night.... Hey, go for it, I have over 1300 LIES on file for the Manchurian muslim alone, let alone the hundreds for the World's Dumbest Politician, Joe Biden!

B7xBJr2IcAAIXCt.jpg

No need. The majority of the country already know the GOP is crazy and childish.

2e22yki.png

B7xBJr2IcAAIXCt.jpg

No need. The majority of the country already know the GOP is crazy and childish.

And they know we have a fucking....

obama-dictator.jpg

2e22yki.png

B7xBJr2IcAAIXCt.jpg

obama-dictator.jpg
obama-dictator.jpg

breadbags.jpg

We will do good.

You said: I feel confident she was trying to say she wasn't born unto the elite and earned her stripes both real and virtual, without depending upon taxpayer dollars to get where she has.

Taxpayer dollars? Like "public education"?

It's hard to know what Republican did or didn't have. I have never met a Republican who didn't say they started out poor and did everything on their own. Even Mitt Romney said he lived in a basement and didn't get help from his CEO/Governor father.

2e22yki.png

B7xBJr2IcAAIXCt.jpg

obama-dictator.jpg
View attachment 36088

Teabaggers are Crazy!!!! Here is a perfect example
Crusader Frank said Sarah Palin would make a phenomenal President.
Stay tuned for more.............He's still talking

Did he really say that?

breadbags.jpg

We will do good.

Just another clueless rd thread, all bs no substance.
You said: all bs no substance

Kind of like the GOP explaining their policies. No, EXACTLY like the GOP explaining their policies.

You want substance, check out the 300 plus bill prince harry trashed. They won't get trashed now, they will receive a fair hearing.

B7xBJr2IcAAIXCt.jpg

obama-dictator.jpg
View attachment 36088

Teabaggers are Crazy!!!! Here is a perfect example
Crusader Frank said Sarah Palin would make a phenomenal President.
Stay tuned for more.............He's still talking

Did he really say that?

Yes, even though that is not the craziest thing he said.

Well Rderp she may have put bags over her feet but that's probably less embarrassing than the fact that you still have to wear them on your head in order to get laid.

Go after the messenger because you can't defend the message.

"You see, growing up, I had only one good pair of shoes. So on rainy school days, my mom would slip plastic bread bags over them to keep them dry," Ernst said.
“But I was never embarrassed. Because the school bus would be filled with rows and rows of young Iowans with bread bags slipped over their feet," she continued.

Jesus, the histrionics of the desperate, ineffectual and pandering Republicans.....

Well Rderp she may have put bags over her feet but that's probably less embarrassing than the fact that you still have to wear them on your head in order to get laid.

"You see, growing up, I had only one good pair of shoes. So on rainy school days, my mom would slip plastic bread bags over them to keep them dry," Ernst said.
“But I was never embarrassed. Because the school bus would be filled with rows and rows of young Iowans with bread bags slipped over their feet," she continued.

Jesus, the histrionics of the desperate, ineffectual and pandering Republicans.....

lol. She claims she grew up working on a farm but didn't own a pair of boots?

btw, you didn't wear the bread bags on the outside lol. You wore the bread bags between your shoes and your overshoes so they'd go on and off better.

She's a poser.

lol. She claims she grew up working on a farm but didn't own a pair of boots?

btw, you didn't wear the bread bags on the outside lol. You wore the bread bags between your shoes and your overshoes so they'd go on and off better.

She's a poser.

Don't blame her for not knowing. Anyone who thinks that castrating hogs is their best qualification for them to govern can't be that smart to start with. I'm more concerned about her ignorance in other subjects anyway. I saw her speech last night. We might have another Bachman on our hands.

Forum List

Back