Joni Ernst wore breadbags over her shoes. Rows and rows of breadbags.

R

rdean

breadbags.jpg

Can you believe what she is saying?
We will do good.
We will think,up good ideas.
We will fight bad people overseas.
We will stop things we don't like.

And we will make Washington understand that too.

Should she go back to castrating hogs????

Fox said she didn't get into specifics. She didn't have time. But she is pointing the country into another direction.

Built the log cabin she was born in.

She did a better job than some in the past but it pretty much a campaign speech for the Rs. Fall in line and don't ask questions.

Well Rderp she may have put bags over her feet but that's probably less embarrassing than the fact that you still have to wear them on your head in order to get laid.
What works for you I have never tried. The women who goes with a man who has a bag over his head is not one I would care to spend time with. You however, have fun if that's what works for you.

Anyone watch Paul Ryan right after Joni? Hilarious. We have lots of proposals Obama won't look at. Then didn't name a single one.

Well Rderp she may have put bags over her feet but that's probably less embarrassing than the fact that you still have to wear them on your head in order to get laid.
What works for you I have never tried. The women who goes with a man who has a bag over his head is not one I would care to spend time with. You however, have fun if that's what works for you.
That's it? That's all you got? You're supposed to be this masterful troll who slams gopers at every turn & that's the best you got?

WEAK SAUCE

Anyone watch Paul Ryan right after Joni? Hilarious. We have lots of proposals Obama won't look at. Then didn't name a single one.
They're trying hard to come up with reasons to resist the narrative of "doing the right things for the American middle class"...without looking like that's the last thing they want to happen before a possible Republican president in 2016

That's it? That's all you got? You're supposed to be this masterful troll who slams gopers at every turn & that's the best you got?

WEAK SAUCE
You said: You're supposed to be this masterful troll who slams gopers at every turn & that's the best you got?

Wow, I didn't realize I inspire such terror from your kind. I never saw you as anything more than a slight belch. A small burp. A mild stench. Now I'm embarrassed I gave you more credit than you deserve.

They're trying hard to come up with reasons to resist the narrative of "doing the right things for the American middle class"...without looking like that's the last thing they want to happen before a possible Republican president in 2016
I'm watching Fox and that is certainly the impression they seem to be giving. Republicans complaining about unemployment because of lack of education and wage disparity and yet their policies promote exactly that outcome.

Now they have Ted Cruz on. He said we want economic growth and better wages but Obama won't give them to us. That Obama only supports the 1%.

Built the log cabin she was born in.

She did a better job than some in the past but it pretty much a campaign speech for the Rs. Fall in line and don't ask questions.
Well, I guess she did a better job than Jindal. It always seems to me that the responses to the SOTU speeches never address any of the points made by the President. Just spout a bunch of platitudes and pablum.

breadbags.jpg

Can you believe what she is saying?
We will do good.
We will think,up good ideas.
We will fight bad people overseas.
We will stop things we don't like.

And we will make Washington understand that too.

Should she go back to castrating hogs????

Fox said she didn't get into specifics. She didn't have time. But she is pointing the country into another direction.
Unfortunate that your old man didn't wear a bread bag over his dick.
Wow, I didn't even know that works. Isn't it uncomfortable?

Love your sig:

America's new direction...(proposed)

Pull back from foreign entanglements
Muscle up at home (military /infrastructure/economy)
Man up to friend and foe
Lead

New management required.

Not a single example. Just blah blah blah.
Only a moron would need an example.

You said: Only a moron would need an example.

Wrong, only a moron DOESN'T need an example.

Forum List

Back