Joni Ernst wore breadbags over her shoes. Rows and rows of breadbags.

Well Rderp she may have put bags over her feet but that's probably less embarrassing than the fact that you still have to wear them on your head in order to get laid.

Go after the messenger because you can't defend the message.

"You see, growing up, I had only one good pair of shoes. So on rainy school days, my mom would slip plastic bread bags over them to keep them dry," Ernst said.
“But I was never embarrassed. Because the school bus would be filled with rows and rows of young Iowans with bread bags slipped over their feet," she continued.

Jesus, the histrionics of the desperate, ineffectual and pandering Republicans.....
Exactly.

Fact-Checking Ann and Mitt Romney s Hardknock Early Years - The Wire

Well Rderp she may have put bags over her feet but that's probably less embarrassing than the fact that you still have to wear them on your head in order to get laid.

"You see, growing up, I had only one good pair of shoes. So on rainy school days, my mom would slip plastic bread bags over them to keep them dry," Ernst said.
“But I was never embarrassed. Because the school bus would be filled with rows and rows of young Iowans with bread bags slipped over their feet," she continued.

Jesus, the histrionics of the desperate, ineffectual and pandering Republicans.....
and Democrats dont pander?.......

You said: and Democrats dont pander?.......

It's much more difficult. Democrats tend not to be as terrified as the GOP base. And many Democrats are educated, unlike the vast majority of the GOP. Even you know that.

In both houses, Republicans had one Jew, Eric Cantor and they got rid of him and replaced him with David Dukes without the baggage. That makes them 100% Christian and 90% white. Such an "alike" group is very easy to pander too. Especially when they are always so scared.

There are whites in the Democratic Party. Gays, atheists, liberals, scientists, teachers and so on. People Republicans want nothing to do with.

Will she be offering free bread bags as a consolation prize to the 100,00 Iowans she wants to kick off Medicaid with the repeal of Obamacare?

You said: and Democrats dont pander?.......

It's much more difficult. Democrats tend not to be as terrified as the GOP base. And many Democrats are educated, unlike the vast majority of the GOP. Even you know that.

In both houses, Republicans had one Jew, Eric Cantor and they got rid of him and replaced him with David Dukes without the baggage. That makes them 100% Christian and 90% white. Such an "alike" group is very easy to pander too. Especially when they are always so scared.

There are whites in the Democratic Party. Gays, atheists, liberals, scientists, teachers and so on. People Republicans want nothing to do with.
what a crock of shit dean.....come out here and see how your buddies pander to the Mexicans out here....the funny part of that is they actually believe that most Mexicans buy the shit they feed them.....they consider your wonderful party the so called "lessor of 2 evils" for a reason....oh and just to let you know, your fellow white Democrats out here fear the Mexicans just as much as the white righties do.....yea i know....shocking....

Forum List

Back