Fanatical Republican Extremist Of The Day: Joni Ernst

I love trick questions! I know this one....

The answer is: You are.

Definitely anger issues too....
Maybe. But I take my anger out at the ballot box against people like Trump who screetches daily how he's been "wronged".

The guy born with a silver spoon in his yap, a millionaire the day he was born cries about how unfair life is. Pathetic.

Successful? Noem is a two bit hack who's playing grabass with Trump who's a fucking traitor facing 91 felony charges. They're a good example of what you pinhead cult fanatics consider to be "leaders".

Who's more pathic? Trump or you pandering idiots who still support that pile of garbage?

Says the psychotic faggot who only wishes he had half the body and ten percent of the intellect and five percent of the moral fortitude that Governor Noem has!

Oh, and maybe just a bit less of the Trump's ass obsession.

:laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301:

Says the psychotic faggot who only wishes he had half the body and ten percent of the intellect and five percent of the moral fortitude that Governor Noem has!

Oh, and maybe just a bit less of the Trump's ass obsession.

:laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301:

Sorry, jackass. As usual you don't know what your're talking about. Did I strike a nerve with your gay obsession? And I'm not gay, you fuck so your attempted insult tells me this:

Are you another Dennis Hastert? :abgg2q.jpg:

Sorry, jackass. As usual you don't know what your're talking about. Did I strike a nerve with your gay obsession? And I'm not gay, you fuck so your attempted insult tells me this:

Are you another Dennis Hastert? :abgg2q.jpg:

Cute post.

Keep trying.

(Watch this, folks.)

Ernst is a POS who never once answered a question straight up and apparently is a never-Trumper. But she won't say.

She is bag of chicken sheet like board Libstain. Dig deeper if you want to aggravate decent people.

On this date in 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021, and 2022, “Fanatical Republican Extremist of the Day” published profiles of U.S. Senator Joni Ernst of Iowa, the woman whose original campaign for office in 2014 was built around running ads where she shot up copies of the Affordable Care Act with a gun (which she offered as a 2nd Amendment alternative to the government not operating as we like three weeks prior to the election), and promised to go to Washington, D.C. to use her experience growing up on a farm castrating hogs to make veteran politicians "squeal".

Since being elected, Sen. Ernst has continued to be a vacuous never-ending stream of moronic, pandering statements.

A few examples include her State of the Union rebuttal where she talked about walking home from school wearing bread bags on her feet on wet or snowy days during "tough times" (which she grew up during the Reagan administration, so...),

Or the time she said Hillary Clinton "wasn't doing enough on women's issues" (ignoring like, her entire quarter century record on them), and claiming President Obama ordered flags lowered to half mast after a mass shooting in Chattanooga because "he wanted to distract from the Iran deal". She also voted against funding the Department of Homeland Security, as well as voted to defund Planned Parenthood in her first nine months in office.

Hog balls for brains.
Ernst is your typical Republican – ignorance, dishonest, and a liar.

Bring it.

This is fun.

I especially like hearing you whine about your homo fantasies about Trump's ass.

My fantasies? Uh, no. I'm not like you who kisses his ass as your cult leader despite the fact that he's a criminal & those not in your cult know it.

Did that hurt, Dennis?

Forum List

Back