Joni Ernst has gone viral

The GOP Joni Ernst speech has gone viral. Love the "bread bag" jokes.

Iowa: You say bread aisle, we say shoe store.

Don't worry. Now that she is senator, Joni can afford loafers.

My bread bags are killing me.

It's going to snow, don't forget the bread bags.

And we didn't have hat money. My mom wore a pancake.

At least her pants aren't baggy.

raygun-bread-bag-ernst.jpg

Wonder-Bread-Shoes.png

Locs-laughs.jpg

Sam.jpg

Any more?

So typical of the hateful, elitist progressives that they mock somebody who is poor.

You truly are a scumbag derpy.

Wonder-Bread-Shoes.png

Locs-laughs.jpg

Sam.jpg

Any more?

So typical of the hateful, elitist progressives that they mock somebody who is poor.

Mockery is not demonization.

give it a rest

you truly are a whiner

Wonder-Bread-Shoes.png

Locs-laughs.jpg

Sam.jpg

Any more?

Wait....I thought it was because she is a woman. Someone needs to get the Talking Point straight here.

So...if someone (who happens to be a woman) says something joke-worthy and we laugh at the joke, we are picking on them because of their gender, not because of what they said? You're just like those people who see racism and sexism in EVERYTHING.
You're just like the people that can't see 12" in front of your face. It's no secret that minorities in the Republican party is a threat to the left. They see them as traitors. That's why they tear into Palin, Ernst, Coni, Thomas, etc.

And what's joke worthy about being poor? I didn't think it was so goddamn funny. Mainly because I grew up that way. Never owned my own bicycle until I was in the military.

Why do liberals tear into white Republicans with equal vigor?
Considering that Republicans are 90% white, it's pretty easy to threat them all equally.

We were so poor that we could not afford a tractor. Us kids had to pull the plow through the cornfield both ways every time we went to school and back. As for the bread bags, when we wore a hole in them, ma would patch them with used band aids that we saved in a paper cup for that purpose..

Pa allowed us to have our own pets, which didn't come from the humane society, because he said that they were "special". For some reason, they always seemed to disappear around late Spring or Summer, and he would give us a new one every year. Here is a picture of my dog, "spot":

th

Forum List

Back