Joni Ernst has gone viral

So...if someone (who happens to be a woman) says something joke-worthy and we laugh at the joke, we are picking on them because of their gender, not because of what they said? You're just like those people who see racism and sexism in EVERYTHING.
You're just like the people that can't see 12" in front of your face. It's no secret that minorities in the Republican party is a threat to the left. They see them as traitors. That's why they tear into Palin, Ernst, Coni, Thomas, etc.

And what's joke worthy about being poor? I didn't think it was so goddamn funny. Mainly because I grew up that way. Never owned my own bicycle until I was in the military.

Maybe the left won't be happy until someone attempts to take Mrs. Ernst out of the picture????
I just posted this in a new thread. But it reminds me of the left and how they treat any Republican woman or man. Doesn't matter how low they crawl in their book. We used to have some sense back in the day. Now it seems anything goes. their down syndrome kids and all

SNIP:
Hollywood Left Loved Snipers When It Came to George W. Bush
Posted by Kristinn Taylor on Thursday, January 22, 2015, 2:10 PM

Screen grab via The Smoking Gun

The Hollywood Left is having fits over the success of American Sniper, the box office record-breaking bio-pic of Navy SEAL Chris Kyle directed by Clinton Eastwood that has garnered six Oscar nominations.

As has been reported, there is a campaign to undermine the film’s Academy Awards prospects.

Hollywood figures Michael Moore and Seth Rogen have made comments disparaging Kyle and the film that they have since tried to walk back after fierce blowback.

Back in 2000 however, the Hollywood Left put out an APB seeking snipers to assassinate then Texas Governor George W. Bush the day after he formally accepted the nomination to be the Republican Party’s presidential candidate.

WorldNetDaily graphic via Google cache

ALL of it here:
Hollywood Left Loved Snipers When It Came to George W. Bush The Gateway Pundit
You said: Back in 2000 however, the Hollywood Left put out an APB seeking snipers to assassinate then Texas Governor George W. Bush the day after he formally accepted the nomination to be the Republican Party’s presidential candidate.

I find that awfully hard to believe. Now, in 2004, it wouldn't have surprised me. He had invaded the wrong country, let Bin Laden go, the economy was well on it's way to collapse.

In 2000, no one knew Bush was going to be the enormous disaster that he became. No one knew the damage he was going to cause the country.

So...if someone (who happens to be a woman) says something joke-worthy and we laugh at the joke, we are picking on them because of their gender, not because of what they said? You're just like those people who see racism and sexism in EVERYTHING.
You're just like the people that can't see 12" in front of your face. It's no secret that minorities in the Republican party is a threat to the left. They see them as traitors. That's why they tear into Palin, Ernst, Coni, Thomas, etc.

And what's joke worthy about being poor? I didn't think it was so goddamn funny. Mainly because I grew up that way. Never owned my own bicycle until I was in the military.

Why do liberals tear into white Republicans with equal vigor?

They don't. Your disbelief won't override my observations.

So....to you, conservative blacks and women get torn into.....NOT because they are conservative, but because they are blacks or women. Is that correct?

Because they are white race haters, silly.

Majority Retort - The Daily Show - Video Clip Comedy Central

Jon hands out an award to the Republican senator with the best reaction to President Obama's State of the Union address. (5:03)
A comedy show? Yep, my 10 year old question was spot on.
How do those Conservative Comedy Shows do?
We tend to inform ourselves in other ways. You really should try it.
Fox "No go Muslim zones" Fox ? child please....

I don't like that Republican faker Ernst pretending she comes from poverty...its bullshit...like all Republicans they care for one percent....

B8AYPqrCcAMgoZf.jpg

Not whining at all. I find you comical; like a baby spitting up on his elder's shoes and apparently, being proud of it.

these are the people who has taken the board down in the gutter. nothing of value but nastiness.

Does this apply?

I like her more and more. She's making the libs SQUEAL already!

Because Ice was thanked for this but conservatives seem to see being driven crazy as a mean thing

You're such a victim too.

ellmers_erickson.jpg

I never thought I’d be spurred to defend GOP Rep. Renee Ellmers, but the misogyny coming from the right, in the wake of her helping torpedo the 20-week abortion ban, is appalling.

The boys over at Red State are leading the charge, with sexually insecure sad sack Erick Erickson calling her “the GOP’s Abortion Barbie” (his sick nickname for Wendy Davis) and now another Red Stater, Aaron Gardner, asking “Is Renee Ellmers worthy of life?”

In a country where abortion providers have been murdered and clinics bombed, that’s a particularly ugly provocation.

<snip>

To be fair, plenty of conservative women have also criticized Ellmers, but not with the sexist savagery of their male counterparts.

It’s fascinating to me: right-wingers love their Mama Grizzlies, tough gals like Palin and Sen. Joni Ernst to name two, as long as they stay in line. But when they stray from wingnut orthodoxy, they can expect the same abuse female Democrats get. I’ve been looking around to see if any conservative women have stood up for Ellmers, in the face of RedState’s ugly assault, but I haven’t found any. I will surely update this post if I do.

Link: When wingnut cavemen attack The right turns on Renee Ellmers with stunning misogyny - Salon.com

The GOP Joni Ernst speech has gone viral. Love the "bread bag" jokes.

Iowa: You say bread aisle, we say shoe store.

Don't worry. Now that she is senator, Joni can afford loafers.

My bread bags are killing me.

It's going to snow, don't forget the bread bags.

And we didn't have hat money. My mom wore a pancake.

At least her pants aren't baggy.
:rofl:

Majority Retort - The Daily Show - Video Clip Comedy Central

Jon hands out an award to the Republican senator with the best reaction to President Obama's State of the Union address. (5:03)
A comedy show? Yep, my 10 year old question was spot on.
How do those Conservative Comedy Shows do?
We tend to inform ourselves in other ways. You really should try it.
Fox "No go Muslim zones" Fox ? child please....
Child! You're welcome, in advance, Really! You're 6 1/2 aren't you?

Forum List

Back