Jon Stewart Continues Piling on Scandal-Plagued Obama: He’s Either Nixon or Mr. Magoo

He's a comedian and he's getting laughs out of the Barry bs thats flying right now.

Its what he does.

We like our humor.....and aren't afraid to laugh at our own mistakes. We don't cry "PERSECUTION" at the drop of the hat....like some do......:eusa_whistle:

This morning I watched ABC News, and even they are finally realizing that they have been had.

Oh? And what did they say that indicates that?

Trust the rw's to get it completely wrong. They always do.

Why don't you watch it?

Idiots.

Trust the rw's to get it completely wrong. They always do.

Why don't you watch it?

Idiots.

What your saying is you made it to "near" the very end where Jon made fun of 2 Republicans and now rightwingers got the joke wrong? Maybe you should get a clue, Jon compared the Obama admin to that of Dick fucking Cheney and Rumsfeld, then said that was a fair criticism....

Now I don't much care for Jon as 90% of his humor is dated, to the Bush era Presidency, 5-13 years old... But calling Obama not Bush, but Cheney is as bad as it gets.

TM will be here any second to back up Jon as she always does.

When you've lost Jon Stewart and Chris Matthews....

We like our humor.....and aren't afraid to laugh at our own mistakes. We don't cry "PERSECUTION" at the drop of the hat....like some do......:eusa_whistle:

uh, Civil rights movement? Gay Rights movement? Women's right movement?

What do you think they do?

say ****** or fag....and well you'll think someone got shot.

When you've lost Jon Stewart and Chris Matthews....

Maureen Dowd slamming Obama over Benghazi; Carl Bernstein blowing a gasket over the AP scandal. :eusa_angel:

And one of my personal faves this week........

"NBC Nightly News" Likens Obama Scandals To Nixon Era

BRIAN WILLIAMS: "As a lot of American adults not so fondly remember, the last time the government was found looking into the phone calls of reporters and using the IRS for political purposes, it was the Nixon era, and while times have changed and circumstances are different that subject came up at the Obama White House today as the administration now scrambles on several fronts." (NBC Nightly News, May 14, 2013)

video at link:

"NBC Nightly News" Likens Obama Scandals To Nixon Era | RealClearPolitics

I'd laugh at him being Mr. Magoo, but Mr. Magoo doesn't have the power to hurt us or our country (take Benghazi for instance...blaming our country for it (a YouTube video) like Obama does, sending out his goon administration the Irs to imitate and harass certain American citizens, and the nightmare keep piling up.

I'd laugh at him being Mr. Magoo, but Mr. Magoo doesn't have the power to hurt us or our country (take Benghazi for instance...blaming our country for it (a YouTube video) like Obama does, sending out his goon administration the Irs to imitate and harass certain American citizens, and the nightmare keep piling up.

Yes. Imitating citizens must be met with swift reprisal.

Have you thanked your fellow forum members lately, Steph?

So this is a laughing matter to you?
Another fine example of someone treating politics like a football game.
This shit is serious and should not be about left and right.
If everything turns out to be true,are you still going to support the obama administration?

Forum List

Back