Axelrod concerned about Big Government

LeftofLeft

Diamond Member
Oct 18, 2011
Never thought I would see the day that one of the President's closest advisers would make such a compelling case against Big Government:

The government is simply too big for President Obama to keep track of all the wrongdoing taking place on his watch,Part of being president is there's so much beneath you that you can't know because the government is so vast,"

Axelrod on MSNBC

How about that.
It's what the Tea Party has been saying all along.
The Government is too big and needs to be reduced so that it can become more manageable.

Never thought I would see the day that one of the President's closest advisers would make such a compelling case against Big Government:

The government is simply too big for President Obama to keep track of all the wrongdoing taking place on his watch,Part of being president is there's so much beneath you that you can't know because the government is so vast,"

Axelrod on MSNBC

it is called

full panic mode

they will say anything to save their hides at this point

--LOL

Axelrod on MSNBC

I nominate Axe for the next Make Lemonade Award.

Forum List

Back