Jon "Bones" Jones tells it how it is.

AzogtheDefiler

The Pale Orc
Gold Supporting Member
Aug 4, 2018
Boston, MA

Is this shit even about George Floyd anymore?!? Why the fuck are you punk ass teenagers destroying our cities!?? As a young black man trust me I’m frustrated as well but this is not the way, we are starting to make a bad situation worse. If you really got love for your city (505), protect your shit. All you old heads need to speak up, call your young family members and tell them to come home tonight.

Love it. He is a real man. People like Asclepias and IM2 stupid should learn from him. If you don't like what he is saying, you could always fight him and see how that goes for you.....

Just like that. All the white boys now love Jon Bone Jones :laughing0301:
Its Bones not Bone you stupid idiot. Always loved him.
Sure you did. Why would I fight him? He's Black like me and trying to get to the same place.
He is nothing like you. His brother Chandler player for the Pats. Probably didn’t know that either as you’re a stupid idiot.
Hes very much like me. Hes a Black man and an athlete. He has way more in common with me than you.

I was a fan of his LONG before you ever knew he existed. Until he was a champion, you didnt give a fuck about him. You didnt even know who he was. One day you randomly heard there was a black UFC champion so you were suddenly a "fan". You dont know shit about Jonny Bones Jones. All you know is that he is black.

...and didnt you watch the video? He hates people like you who support rioters. You are nothing like him, plus we all know you are a weak and likely clinically obese. I dont suggest you get into any struggles with the cops. You Eric Garner types are too frail for that kind of physical exertion.

Its Bones not Bone you stupid idiot. Always loved him.
Sure you did. Why would I fight him? He's Black like me and trying to get to the same place.
He is nothing like you. His brother Chandler player for the Pats. Probably didn’t know that either as you’re a stupid idiot.
Hes very much like me. Hes a Black man and an athlete. He has way more in common with me than you.
Maybe. Except he is logical. You’re an idiot.

This isn't just about Floyd any longer. Too many skateboard punks involved for that to be the case.

May have started out that way, but some group/groups saw this as an opportunity and escalated this to what we are seeing now. Little doubt in my mind about that.

Too much violence in too many places at once. I can see one or a few protests getting out of hand and some shit getting smashed up, but not nationwide just free ranging bands of people doing nothing BUT that.

These people came with supplies and ready to do this. This was never about a peaceful anything for whoever those people are.

While I tend to agree with his sentiment, Jones is not exactly the type of role model athlete I think people should listen to. He's been suspended for taking PEDs, he tested positive for cocaine, he was involved in a hit-and-run in which he hit a pregnant woman and fled the scene. His title has been taken from him 3 different times.

He's a great fighter, but his actions make him seem like a shitty person. I certainly wouldn't want to describe him as a "real man."

Is this shit even about George Floyd anymore?!? Why the fuck are you punk ass teenagers destroying our cities!?? As a young black man trust me I’m frustrated as well but this is not the way, we are starting to make a bad situation worse. If you really got love for your city (505), protect your shit. All you old heads need to speak up, call your young family members and tell them to come home tonight.

Love it. He is a real man. People like Asclepias and IM2 stupid should learn from him. If you don't like what he is saying, you could always fight him and see how that goes for you.....

Hey! To them, it's fun and they get to break windows and steal things. They only stop laughing if a non-leftist court system prosecutes them.

Forum List

Back