Jojo Biden Is Gonna Get Us into a War With His Mouth

Viktor

Diamond Member
Sep 21, 2013
Southern California
Biden's clods Have angry Exchanges With China

Turkey Condemns Biden Remarks

Joe Biden condemned by Turkish president after ‘killer’ Putin remark - ‘Unacceptable’

North Korea Threatens Biden

This senile clown is gonna start wars with his stupid mouth.
He is too stupid to understand diplomacy. So far, he has pissed off two countries who both have nuclear weapons and the means to deliver them.
An Indian newspaper criticized him for insulting Putin and they have nukes, too

Russia Demands Apology From Biden

Russia Demands Apology From President Biden

Biden threatened Putin and Russia and called Putin a “killer”

Fuck a bunch of murderous dictators. No, they don't like it when they're called out. So what?

North Korea makes a fuss every spring about the war games in South Korea.

Putin is a killer, so he can sulk all he likes, and their buddy Turkey can White Knight him if they like. Erdogan is a scum dictator, too.

Fuck a bunch of murderous dictators. No, they don't like it when they're called out. So what?

Putin is a killer, so he can sulk all he likes, and their buddy Turkey can White Knight him if they like. Erdogan is a scum dictator, too.

That figures. You are too old for the military. Other people will die if Biden gets us into a war.

That figures. You are too old for the military. Other people will die if Biden gets us into a war.
I could be wrong, but I don't see any of these countries getting into a war over it. These guys have never been our friends.

Lots of people have predicted a new Cold War with Russia.

Yeah, I'd say it's already started, thanks to the tricks Russia has been up to, interfering bigtime in our elections and hacking our government databases.

Yeah, I'd say it's already started, thanks to the tricks Russia has been up to, interfering bigtime in our elections and hacking our government databases.
Did the Russians hep Biden win?

They were sanctioned for that.

Did the Russians hep Biden win?
Nope. Just sold Trumpists a bunch of shit to agitate the citizenry and undercut our faith in the government.

Not for the hacks, which if you ask me are more serious than interference on social media.

Not for the hacks, which if you ask me are more serious than interference on social media.
YOU ARE A LIAR.

U.S. Sanctions against Russia: What You Need to Know

YOU ARE A LIAR.
Don't call me that. Just tell me where I'm wrong.

YOU ARE A LIAR.

Read the link, you idiot. YOU ARE NOW ON IGNORE

YOU ARE A LIAR.

Read the link, you idiot. YOU ARE NOW ON IGNORE
Okay, for those who can still hear me,
Victor was talking about the hacks on the DNC from years ago.

I was talking about the new hacking of the Treasury Dept., etc., that we just discovered a few months ago and which Trump dismissed.

Biden's clods Have angry Exchanges With China

Turkey Condemns Biden Remarks

Joe Biden condemned by Turkish president after ‘killer’ Putin remark - ‘Unacceptable’

North Korea Threatens Biden

This senile clown is gonna start wars with his stupid mouth.
He is too stupid to understand diplomacy. So far, he has pissed off two countries who both have nuclear weapons and the means to deliver them.
An Indian newspaper criticized him for insulting Putin and they have nukes, too

Russia Demands Apology From Biden

Russia Demands Apology From President Biden

Biden threatened Putin and Russia and called Putin a “killer”

I'm sure right-wingers have been slagging Joe Bidon off over the last year for being in China's pocket with corrupt business deals with the Chinese Gov.
So you are now admitting that was all rubbish designed to try and destroy his election chances and nothing more which we all knew anyway.

It's about time the west had a leader who will tell it as it is.
Too many of these dictatorial leaders of regimes have been emboldened over the last 4 years to the point where they blatantly commit murder, not just of their own citizens in their own countries, but send out murder squads to do it in ours and other countries.
Putin and his Novichoc executions. Crown Prince Mohammed Bin Salman Al Saud, blatantly sending a party to murder a Journalist in a Turkish Embassy but now outed by Joe. And no doubt soon he will tell 'Rocket Man' that he will get a rocket up his arse if he continues launching missiles and threatening South Korea. This is the language he wants to use to humiliate these sadistic thug dictators, not the "O we are not sure who did what," cowardly rhetoric of his predecessor that only encouraged their complete contempt for international law.
Next, he wants to warn Netanyahu and his Mossad executioners.
It's about time the USA made it clear she is still the most powerful nation on Earth by far and will take action if adherence to international law is not met, whoever the transgressor. Some may say the USA is not the world's international Police Force. Joe simply needs to say "For lack of any other, we are, now I'm in charge!"

Go Joe and put the fear of God into them!

I could be wrong, but I don't see any of these countries getting into a war over it. These guys have never been our friends.
Being perceived as "weak" has ALWAYS invited adventurism. That's a very dangerous game to play with nuke-armed countries.

Forum List

Back