Why is Biden trying to start a war with Russia?

Because Trump wanted better relations with Russia, Biden hates Russia and wants to start World War III.

It makes no damn sense, but that's the reason.
Biden works for the Chinese---the CHINESE want RUSSIA knocked down I would assume.

You can stop this QAnon crap anytime now.
Qanon has nothing to do with my comment.

Follow the money trail ....Bezos and the Chinese co-own our senile whore biden-----------his administration won't be doing anything that these two groups don't want done.

You have embraced QAnon as your own. Admit it,own up to it, enjoy basking in it. You lost making these stupid claims. Don't you ever take a hint that maybe you need to reassess things a bit?

I will be on the side of China and Russia !!
Once the Khmer Rouge Dems are all dead then we can have our civil war

You can start with me. Fire away. But make sure your first shot is a good one.

Because Trump wanted better relations with Russia, Biden hates Russia and wants to start World War III.

No one is starting a traditional war with Russia... Russia would get crushed in a nano second....

The modern war, in cyber space, has been going on for years...and right now, Russia is winning, big time with their last major break in, that we still see no end to, and haven't discovered yet, all that they stole...

Why do you give two shits about Russia or even want to be friends with a skunk like Putin?

Are you an American and on our side, or a Putinista Russian side?

No one is starting a traditional war with Russia... Russia would get crushed in a nano second....

The modern war, in cyber space, has been going on for years...and right now, Russia is winning, big time with their last major break in, that we still see no end to, and haven't discovered yet, all that they stole...

Why do you give two shits about Russia or even want to be friends with a skunk like Putin?

He's a Party of the Rump so the answer to your question is Putinista Side.

Russia is an independent country. They were infected with communism from outside elites. Many citizens died from it. Progs in America took "nationalism" and ran with it making it sound bad. If Russia was still the Soviet Union you would be doing cartwheels and be in love with Putin. Russia though is in competition for world dominance with us and China. Plus we have the Globalism Elites which has control of our media, entertainers, sports players and many elected and non elected people in our nation.

Russia is an independent country. They were infected with communism from outside elites. Many citizens died from it. Progs in America took "nationalism" and ran with it making it sound bad. If Russia was still the Soviet Union you would be doing cartwheels and be in love with Putin. Russia though is in competition for world dominance with us and China. Plus we have the Globalism Elites which has control of our media, entertainers, sports players and many elected and non elected people in our nation.

Break out the QAnon Mugs on this one.

[/QUO
You can start with me. Fire away. But make sure your first shot is a good one.

Unless I have a shotgun. ..I am utterly useless with a hand gun

You are absolutely worthless with or without a shotgun so I ain't too worried.
I ain’t worried about a leftist vermin like you either

Because he is pledged to clear a path for China.

Because he is pledged to clear a path for China.

The QAnon is strong in this one.

62s6B6X.jpg

Forum List

Back