Why is Biden trying to start a war with Russia?

Blackrook

Diamond Member
Jun 20, 2014

Because Trump wanted better relations with Russia, Biden hates Russia and wants to start World War III.

It makes no damn sense, but that's the reason.

Last edited:

Because Trump wanted better relations with Russia, Biden hates Russia and wants to start World War III.

You don't like your buddy Putin getting faced down, eh?

I hope Russia and China obliterate our military and administration and free us from the Pol Pot Dems

You would have rather had Rump start a war with China instead? Neither Biden nor Rump were on the brink of a war with either the Russians nor the Chinese. Neither can even conceive of a Nuclear exchange so that's out. And Neither can win a Conventional confrontation either. What you are seeing is, the US is flexing it's muscles in Asia with the Navy and the Air Force and Army is doing the same in the EU and the Balkans. The US is still the only real Superpower in the World.

China tries to expand in the China Sea but that's falling apart. Old Mother Nature doesn't like those man made islands She is sinking them. Meanwhile, Russia is trying to partially reestablish the old Warsaw Pact. The US can't afford either. But China can be dealt with economically (we still have that power) but Russia must be dealt with by showing force.

You can't change the fact that Russia has attempted and sometimes succeeded in murdering people on sovereign Countries by poisoning them. Russia revoked the Geneva Convention and acts accordingly. Russia is just plain evil and needs to be dealt with by all methods available to the Administration and Congress.

Biden works for the Chinese---the CHINESE want RUSSIA knocked down I would assume.

No link, reporting your topic.
ScreenShot_20210317205952.png

Biden works for the Chinese---the CHINESE want RUSSIA knocked down I would assume.

You can stop this QAnon crap anytime now.

You can stop this QAnon crap anytime now.
Qanon has nothing to do with my comment.

Follow the money trail ....Bezos and the Chinese co-own our senile whore biden-----------his administration won't be doing anything that these two groups don't want done.

The fact that a Langley shill hated your post proves you are telling the truth. :up:

Forum List

Back