Join the Anti-Party Movement! End the Bias!

You are NOT anti party, you openly support defend and refuse to criticizes democrats. You ONLY attack the right. You only criticize the right. You only bemoan one of the parties. You have NEVER, not once, ever said anything against the democratic party. Not once.

Or perhaps THIS time you can point me to where you have ever said anything against the democrats?

You sound extremely butthurt. Could it be that on most issues he disagrees with Reps? I know I am like that. Reps have some good ideas about some fiscal matters but they suck butt on almost everything else.

The trouble in listening to what you said is that it forces them to clarify their position and they don't like doing that..they prefer to assert that your a liberal so they can automatically classify you as the enemy, the irrational evil of the world. They stand for just freedom based in property rights and will not tolerate disagreement. If you disagree, whether you agree with liberals or not, you automatically become liberal according to their official pronouncements. These are the sorts of people that cannot tolerate dialogue: you must listen and agree with what they say or you are without a brain.

YOU are 100% correct and THANK YOU.

One of the biggest measures a cult takes is ensuring the people in the cult have not ability to receive new information from outside sources. Which is why I can question the Right Wing and they call me a traitor Leftist Liberal Democrat.

In reality, they don't question why they aren't allowed to listen to mainstream media but only a small group that has a very different ideology.

Cults rule the small minded.

So lets get this right.... If you ONLY hate the right, only attack the right only criticize the right and NEVER, not once make any complaint or disagreement with the left that makes you anti party? You people are beyond stupid and such poor liars.

Retired, believe it or not I understand your position.....

Do you know what the Right Actually stands for? Less spending, less government. It's pretty basic.

The Right Wing as far as drama goes is pretty boring unless Fox News takes the stand.

How many posts here are about Right Wing movements? Movement is counter productive of Conservative.

Most talking points are by the Left or by the bias media that creates drama via lies.

Again. The Right is basic. Less spending. Less government. Imagine if Fox news said those two things 400 times a day. Not good entertainment. So they create drama through lies and some people bite.....

I believe in less government and less spending. But I won't support the lies you support because of the media and politicians YOU listen to to get there.

Hate to break it to you but that only tells you so much and proves you are not too bright for thinking a post is the same as someone spilling their guts to you. You keep proving your grasp on certain dynamics is questionable. :lol:

Since the discussion is about what he posts, not what he thinks, it shows enough.

But, please, feel free to pretend I said something so stupid that only you can explain how stupid it is.

Yet no where in the post I responded to does it say what he "posts". Feel free to explain why you wrote something so stupid an infant could pick it out. Let me know when all actions like hating the right are confined to what you post on a messageboard.

So lets get this right.... If you ONLY hate the right, only attack the right only criticize the right and NEVER, not once make any complaint or disagreement with the left that makes you anti party? You people are beyond stupid and such poor liars.

Thanks for agreeing with me, I didn't think you had it in you to admit you are wrong.

Check out this crazy kid that doesn't understand self thinking^^^

You are NOT anti party, you openly support defend and refuse to criticizes democrats. You ONLY attack the right. You only criticize the right. You only bemoan one of the parties. You have NEVER, not once, ever said anything against the democratic party. Not once.

Or perhaps THIS time you can point me to where you have ever said anything against the democrats?

YOu keep stating this over and over in my thread. It's clear by now that you don't know how to see responses to your inquries.

I don't believe in abortion, soda limits, gun grabbing, big spending, and voting without ID.

You will later repeat what you just stated because you won't read this, again.

Is that similar to the way you keep repeating things that have nothing to do with what he asked? Or claiming I think you are the left when I say you never think outside the box handed you by the Democrats?

Last edited:
Since the discussion is about what he posts, not what he thinks, it shows enough.

But, please, feel free to pretend I said something so stupid that only you can explain how stupid it is.

Yet no where in the post I responded to does it say what he "posts". Feel free to explain why you wrote something so stupid an infant could pick it out. Let me know when all actions like hating the right are confined to what you post on a messageboard.

Thanks for agreeing with me, I didn't think you had it in you to admit you are wrong.

You must be confused. I didnt agree with you. I pointed out that no where in the post I responded to did it specify what he posts. Thanks for bolding it so everyone sees how off the mark you were.

Hate to break it to you but that only tells you so much and proves you are not too bright for thinking a post is the same as someone spilling their guts to you. You keep proving your grasp on certain dynamics is questionable. :lol:

I don't "hate" any party. But the Tea Party is working on it. Their message is profit driven.

Does this challenge my perspective as an Anti_party? Because I can challenge a parties platform? No. It solidifies my stance because I am smart enough to challenge a parties platform. This doesn't mean you have to agree with me, Im not a party, Im a person with an opinion and your opinion should be yours, not mine.

You sound extremely butthurt. Could it be that on most issues he disagrees with Reps? I know I am like that. Reps have some good ideas about some fiscal matters but they suck butt on almost everything else.

The trouble in listening to what you said is that it forces them to clarify their position and they don't like doing that..they prefer to assert that your a liberal so they can automatically classify you as the enemy, the irrational evil of the world. They stand for just freedom based in property rights and will not tolerate disagreement. If you disagree, whether you agree with liberals or not, you automatically become liberal according to their official pronouncements. These are the sorts of people that cannot tolerate dialogue: you must listen and agree with what they say or you are without a brain.

One of the biggest measures a cult takes is ensuring the people in the cult have not ability to receive new information from outside sources. Which is why I can question the Right Wing and they call me a traitor Leftist Liberal Democrat.

In reality, they don't question why they aren't allowed to listen to mainstream media but only a small group that has a very different ideology.

How many people are in your cult?

YOu keep stating this over and over in my thread. It's clear by now that you don't know how to see responses to your inquries.

I don't believe in abortion, soda limits, gun grabbing, big spending, and voting without ID.

Is that similar to the way you keep repeating things that have nothing to do with what he asked? Or claiming I think you are the left when I say you never think outside the box handed you by the Democrats?

^See what the brainwash does to people? I specifically identified the Right Wing Characteristics I identify with and his response was the typical one. "You are a leftist"

I'm embarrassed for this person.

I have a cult? Explain please. Even try. You don't even know what a cult consists of so your response is EPIC.

All hail me! I demand you think for yourself! I guess if I had a cult it would be a lot like the Constitution.

Again. Step 1 of a cult teaches it's followers to stop allowing input from other resources. Perhaps you've seen the Fox News assault on MSM lately?

I don't "hate" any party. But the Tea Party is working on it. Their message is profit driven.

Does this challenge my perspective as an Anti_party? Because I can challenge a parties platform? No. It solidifies my stance because I am smart enough to challenge a parties platform. This doesn't mean you have to agree with me, Im not a party, Im a person with an opinion and your opinion should be yours, not mine.

Considering that the TEA party isn't an organized one how could you "hate" them? But then I remember you're a progressive, and progs do hate just about everyone and everything.

^See what the brainwash does to people? I specifically identified the Right Wing Characteristics I identify with and his response was the typical one. "You are a leftist"

What are Right Wing Characteristics? Why is it capitalized?

By the way, did you notice I didn't call you a leftist?

I'm more in favor of being part of the anti-movement party.

And where does that leave you.

relaxing in bed with a beautiful woman?

Anti-Everything leaves you with ignorance. If you don't stand for even your own opinion you are basically ignorant.

A movement to promote believing in yourself is a good one.

A movement to end movements such as believing in yourself expresses traits that guarantee you are not in bed with a beautiful woman.

If you don't believe in yourself, no woman will believe in you. Basic.

Considering that the TEA party isn't an organized one how could you "hate" them? But then I remember you're a progressive, and progs do hate just about everyone and everything.

So you don't recognize that Ted Cruz openly stated he wants to shut down the Government and then the Government followed through.

Clearly you don't read.

What are Right Wing Characteristics? Why is it capitalized?

By the way, did you notice I didn't call you a leftist?

Do you even know what party platforms are kiddo? :doubt:

You have always had a hard time locating your dictionary. What he is proposing is the exact opposite of a cult.

Forum List

Back