Johnson scuttles into covid enquiry in the middle of the night to avoid grieving families

Tommy Tainant

Diamond Member
Jan 20, 2016
Y Cae Ras

What a reminder of what a cowardly fat fuck the man is.
Here he is the original master of the universe and terrified of a few old people holding up photos of dead relatives.
I hate to say that it is emblematic of conservatism. But it really is. Hw are the likes of johnson and trump still considered to be acceptable in society ?
Is there any depth these people will not descend to ?

At least he has the sense to not show his face... Our so called leaders aren't as aware of themselves or us the people so they gladly show their faces after killing so many of their constituents with stupid lock down and mask up rules....

Here he is the original master of the universe and terrified of a few old people holding up photos of dead relatives.
I hate to say that it is emblematic of conservatism. But it really is. Hw are the likes of johnson and trump still considered to be acceptable in society ?
you cock gobbled every fucking thing fauci threw in your face dumb ass.......locked yourself away for 3 yrs and loved it you stupid parasite

Turdy once again showing more about himself than the subject of his post
Of course Boris did the obvious and pragmatic .

Turdy is just interested in promoting his Communist type thinking based on outdated class thinking .
And being nasty about people who would not give him the time of day .

At least he has the sense to not show his face... Our so called leaders aren't as aware of themselves or us the people so they gladly show their faces after killing so many of their constituents with stupid lock down and mask up rules....
trump is still showing his face. Proud of his vax.

You will be kicked out of the right wing nutter club for holding dangerous opinions, Commie bastard.
No I won't and I'm not in the right wing... I'm America first and the initial vaccine was effective in keeping hospitals clear enough to handle patients....

Do the grieving old people want to hold China, Fauxi and Pharma accountable?

No I won't and I'm not in the right wing... I'm America first and the initial vaccine was effective in keeping hospitals clear enough to handle patients....
The hospitals were already clear enough to handle patients....So much so that the Navy hospital ships were dismissed, and numerous other ad hoc treatment centers were shut down, within a couple months after the foolish "two weeks to flatten the curve"

The hospitals were already clear enough to handle patients....So much so that the Navy hospital ships were dismissed, and numerous other ad hoc treatment centers were shut down, within a couple months after the foolish "two weeks to flatten the curve"
And we always had the horse medecine to fall back on.

And we always had the horse medecine to fall back on.
giphy.gif

Well not my local hospital... my ex wife is a nurse and she filled me in on how crowded they were with covid patients... she has had covid twice but not seriously because she was vaxed...
The latest vaccines are bogus... just a money grab by pharma....
The initial covid sent people running to the hospital in fear and over taxed the hospital and staff... I never went for the vaccine until I went on vacation and needed to fly but I never got the booster....

Wow, sounds like you'd better get on the internet fast to complain uselessly about him. Oh, wait, never mind.

Forum List

Back