Johnson scuttles into covid enquiry in the middle of the night to avoid grieving families

Well not my local hospital... my ex wife is a nurse and she filled me in on how crowded they were with covid patients... she has had covid twice but not seriously because she was vaxed...
The latest vaccines are bogus... just a money grab by pharma....
The initial covid sent people running to the hospital in fear and over taxed the hospital and staff... I never went for the vaccine until I went on vacation and needed to fly but I never got the booster....
Never got one because I had the original....The nature of viruses didn't change with this one....I consider anyone who was generally healthy without comorbidities, who got that experimental clot shat, a fool.

Wow, sounds like you'd better get on the internet fast to complain uselessly about him. Oh, wait, never mind.
That is quite the most absurd right wing nonsense I have ever read. You can do better than that. You are not oddball or bob blaylock..

^^
debrained
portrait-funny-horse-smiling-horse-portrait-funny-horse-horizontal-view-smiling-horse-cropped-...jpg

Forum List

Back