Johnny Depp goes full liberal and hopes to be first actor to assassinate a Pres. since J.W. Booth

It wasn't a joke. He's entitled to his opinion. But so is everyone else.

Take your butthurt Fanboi bullshit elsewhere.
Project often? This is rich!!! This is hysterically funny rich!!!!!!
:rofl:

I'm sorry, I couldn't hear you. Try taking Johnny's dick out of your mouth and repeat what you're trying to say. Seriously? How can you defend and admire that guy?
Seriously, you can't help yourself can you...... No critical thinking ability........
Let me help you out, diaper or napkin?
I think it was Depp that lacked the critical thinking.
Just a few days before he made these comments a nut tried to assassinate the republicans playing ball.

This can not be considered anything but a dumb statement.
I never said it wasn't dumb, I said it was (and it was) a joke....... You morons thought I was defending Depp, I was making fun of your collective emotive reaction to Depp's joke. Oooooooh, so that's what I was doing........... :thup:
Other posters posted on topic. You posted off topic insults.
Pretty clear who's being emotive

During a Q&A session at the Glastonbury Festival in England on Thursday, actor Johnny Depp suggested he wants to assassinate the democratically elected President of the United States.

Johnny Depp: ‘When Was The Last Time An Actor Assassinated a President?’
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

You leftist pigs are the scum of the earth, if one person even said Obama was a muslim asshole , people would get banned from FB and never did Obama ever get the death Threats Trump has.

It shouldn't matter if you like the guy or not , but the actions and behavior of the Trump hating scum proves how little respect they have for people as a whole, they prove how they would turn in their own mother, they prove what skanks of society really are.

They are creating a race all their own , and it's becoming a hated one. In the end more and more aren't going to like you the power of freedom over communist wanting scum will always win.

It was a fuckin' joke and you ultra-right snowflakes are going off the deep end........ :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

I'm sorry, I couldn't hear you. Try taking Johnny's dick out of your mouth and repeat what you're trying to say. Seriously? How can you defend and admire that guy?

Seriously, you can't help yourself can you...... No critical thinking ability........

:offtopic:

I feel like it's impossible to hold moderate liberal views in this day and age without being associated with this loony bin of hollywood actors and liberal extremists that are turning everyone away from liberal ideas all together.

The Democrat party needs to start distancing themselves from these people, or we're gonna end up with a one party system within the next two decades.

Don't know if people just aren't aware of this but --- Johnny Depp is not a politician.

He also doesn't say what the thread title claims. It's another fake headline.

Of course he's not. But many of Hollywood celebrities who themselves are not politicians are spouting out things like this, and it's turning off people from liberal thinking. Half the extreme feminists organizing marches everyday aren't politicians, but their brash nature and typically black-and-white rhetoric (Think like this or you're a racist.) is hindering the appeal of the movement.

Just because he's not a politician, it doesn't mean he can't have a negative effect on the party with what he does and says.

I think it was Depp that lacked the critical thinking.
Just a few days before he made these comments a nut tried to assassinate the republicans playing ball.

This can not be considered anything but a dumb statement.
I never said it wasn't dumb, I said it was (and it was) a joke....... You morons thought I was defending Depp, I was making fun of your collective emotive reaction to Depp's joke. Oooooooh, so that's what I was doing........... :thup:
Other posters posted on topic. You posted off topic insults.
Pretty clear who's being emotive
Still feeling the need to defend your emotive bull shit. I made a comment and you morons jumped all over me with insults....... I'm supposed to not return fire? You can't be that stupid....... Or maybe you are.

It was a fuckin' joke and you ultra-right snowflakes are going off the deep end........ :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

:offtopic:
Too bad they don't have a deflection emoticon......... :lol:

I feel like it's impossible to hold moderate liberal views in this day and age without being associated with this loony bin of hollywood actors and liberal extremists that are turning everyone away from liberal ideas all together.

The Democrat party needs to start distancing themselves from these people, or we're gonna end up with a one party system within the next two decades.

Don't know if people just aren't aware of this but --- Johnny Depp is not a politician.

He also doesn't say what the thread title claims. It's another fake headline.

Of course he's not. But many of Hollywood celebrities who themselves are not politicians are spouting out things like this, and it's turning off people from liberal thinking. Half the extreme feminists organizing marches everyday aren't politicians, but their brash nature and typically black-and-white rhetoric (Think like this or you're a racist.) is hindering the appeal of the movement.

Just because he's not a politician, it doesn't mean he can't have a negative effect on the party with what he does and says.

OK lemme put it this way --- he's not an official of the party. I don't know if he's even a member of it.

He can say whatever he wants, it has no reflection on a political party unless he's speaking on its behalf. That's not the case -- he's in no position to do that.

There's nothing in this thread about "Liberalism" either. That's just another fake part of the headline. Consider the source. Actually Depp doesn't even make a reference to politics as far as I can hear.

During a Q&A session at the Glastonbury Festival in England on Thursday, actor Johnny Depp suggested he wants to assassinate the democratically elected President of the United States.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

You leftist pigs are the scum of the earth, if one person even said Obama was a muslim asshole , people would get banned from FB and never did Obama ever get the death Threats Trump has.

It shouldn't matter if you like the guy or not , but the actions and behavior of the Trump hating scum proves how little respect they have for people as a whole, they prove how they would turn in their own mother, they prove what skanks of society really are.

They are creating a race all their own , and it's becoming a hated one. In the end more and more aren't going to like you the power of freedom over communist wanting scum will always win.

It was a fuckin' joke and you ultra-right snowflakes are going off the deep end........ Y'all remind me of the ultra-left snowflakes when someone makes a joke about their political heroes...... :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

This was your first fucking post in the thread. You STARTED THE fucking insults jackass. Now you want to claim you were defending yourself? Up to that point NO ONE MENTIONED you.
You seem to be as full of yourself as Depp. You are the perfect fanboi

It was a fuckin' joke and you ultra-right snowflakes are going off the deep end........ Y'all remind me of the ultra-left snowflakes when someone makes a joke about their political heroes...... :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

This was your first fucking post in the thread. You STARTED THE fucking insults jackass. Now you want to claim you were defending yourself? Up to that point NO ONE MENTIONED you.

Yeah, what you idiots were doing was just as stupidly funny as what the left nutjobs do in similar situations, of course it was hysterically funny, you're all similar peas on opposite ends of the pod. I kept responding because all of you were making equally ignorant comments about me being a Depp fanboi.......... Let me help you out, tissue?

Yeah, what you idiots were doing was just as stupidly funny as what the left nutjobs do in similar situations, of course it was hysterically funny, you're all similar peas on opposite ends of the pod. I kept responding because all of you were making equally ignorant comments about me being a Depp fanboi.......... Let me help you out, tissue?

Go fuck yourself fanboi. You're not clever & the fact that you cry about being "attacked" despite throwing the first punch is typical for dumbasses.

Aging pop star Madonna said she wanted to blow up the White House. That statement would have had the FBI knocking on a normal person's door. Apparently DiNiro said he wanted to punch the President in the face. Is there something in the water out there in Tinsletown? Maybe the new health care bill should include mandatory rehab for angry celebrities who can't cope with reality.

No doubt he flies around the world in his Gulfstream G550 giving speeches on the dangers of Global Warming.

Gulfstream G550 - Wikipedia

6d92709521334c4c45287d80c3bb8ed5.jpg

Go fuck yourself fanboi. You're not clever & the fact that you cry about being "attacked" despite throwing the first punch is typical for dumbasses.

Yeah, I tossed the first punch and you pathetic morons deserved it, why? You were all freaking out over nothing. And you're still too cerebrially challenged to figure out that my avatar is a picture of a fictional character named Captain Jack Sparrow who just happens to be played by an actor named Johnny Depp who just happens to be a left wing nutjob.......... Oops.....

Yeah, I tossed the first punch and you pathetic morons deserved it, why? You were all freaking out over nothing. And you're still too cerebrially challenged to figure out that my avatar is a picture of a fictional character named Captain Jack Sparrow who just happens to be played by an actor named Johnny Depp who just happens to be a left wing nutjob.......... Oops.....

Your avatar didn't draw the ire. Your excusing of his comments did.

Well to answer Depp.
There have been many actors over the years who have assassinated the president.

However, John Wilkes Booth was the only one to do it in real life.

Your avatar didn't draw the ire. Your excusing of his comments did.
So I wasn't attacked because of my avatar........ "fanboi"........ :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:
Keep defending your ideology, always remember, ideology over reality!!!!! :rofl:

Forum List

Back