Johnny Depp goes full liberal and hopes to be first actor to assassinate a Pres. since J.W. Booth

I feel like it's impossible to hold moderate liberal views in this day and age without being associated with this loony bin of hollywood actors and liberal extremists that are turning everyone away from liberal ideas all together.

The Democrat party needs to start distancing themselves from these people, or we're gonna end up with a one party system within the next two decades.

Moderate liberals need to denounce the Marxist extremists like conservatives did with the racists a long time ago.
Are we to ignore your past posts? :rolleyes:

Good point. Foster did nothing to set Hinckley off but Depp has gone above and beyond to set one of his crazed fans off.
Donald Trump called on his already Crazed supporters to use a Second Amendment solution on Clinton
images
Equally wrong and equally not funny.
You all Right wingers never said it was wrong ..in fact you all have stated that guns are to be used on Government officials ...you have said that is the reason for the Second Amendment ... lets not go politically correct cuck squish here LOL Even the Orange POS said top use the Second Amendment on Hillary

I don't think it's ok for anybody to call for the murder of a sitting POTUS, but I'm not tracking why you think that Trump's Butler do it is different than an idiot actor. Does the fact that the guy was an "associate" of Trump implicate Trump? Are all of Depp's associates now implicated via Johnny?
Get real dumbo I am not Gish Galloping with you ...

It was a fuckin' joke and you ultra-right snowflakes are going off the deep end........ Y'all remind me of the ultra-left snowflakes when someone makes a joke about their political heroes...... :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:
Everyone knows Depp was trying to be funny, dude, which is totally beside the point that is flying right over your head.
No they don't, not all of them, read the responses. Nothing flew over my head.

Last edited:
1) Depp is up to his ass in debt and in the middle of a court case.

2) The vast majority of Hollywood actors are flakes who don't have the gumption to do anything outside their little circles.

But, but, but ... You nutters love and admire the cheeto for being $$millions$$ in debt and in the middle of hundreds of lawsuits because he is completely dishonest, cheats people,modest pay his bills, openly steals - and openly steals from the US taxpayer.

Sent from my iPad using USMessageBoard.com

2) The vast majority of Hollywood actors are flakes who don't have the gumption to do anything outside their little circles.

But, but, but ... You nutters love and admire the cheeto for being $$millions$$ in debt and in the middle of hundreds of lawsuits because he is completely dishonest, cheats people,modest pay his bills, openly steals - and openly steals from the US taxpayer.

Complete total fucking bullshit. The biggest problem with snowflakes is that they believe their own propaganda.

I think Trump is a fucking moron. Why do you nutters always think anyone who doesn't kiss Hillary's ass is a RWNJ?

Liberals want black-only graduations, a day without white people, and now they apparently want the Confederacy to rise again.
confederates2.jpg

Honk if you love blacks as much as we do!

We went to the Mennonite community yesterday to buy their organic produce and range free eggs, and passed by a big yard sale. Prominently displayed was a big confederate flag with a sign, "make offer".

The place was a huge garbage dump. We had to completely stop for road work and a truck turning around so got a good look. Trash all over the property and a big, fat couple in cheap plastic chairs. Her - stringy hair, huge belly, cigarette in her mouth. Him - no teeth could be seen, even bigger, fatter than her, wearing a filthy strap type undershirt. UGH!

That whole area looks pretty poor but most are neat. But dang, that place, those people - nasty.

I think Trump is a fucking moron. Why do you nutters always think anyone who doesn't kiss Hillary's ass is a RWNJ?

Going by your posts.

There are very few "Conservatives" on this board. Actually, it seems like there are few in the whole country.

Going by your posts.

There are very few "Conservatives" on this board. Actually, it seems like there are few in the whole country.

Bullshit. You're just too stupid and/or cowardly to admit you broad-brushed me. Name a single fucking post where I claimed to "love and admire the cheeto" or words to that effect. Just one. If you can't then have the spine to apologize for being wrong. If you don't, can't or won't, no problem. I'll just have proof you are gutless, lying partisan troll who lies about anyone who doesn't kiss Hillary's ass.

Going by your posts.

Bullshit. You're just too stupid and/or cowardly to admit you broad-brushed me. Name a single fucking post where I claimed to "love and admire the cheeto" or words to that effect. Just one. If you can't then have the spine to apologize for being wrong. If you don't, can't or won't, no problem. I'll just have proof you are gutless, lying partisan troll who lies about anyone who doesn't kiss Hillary's ass.

Divine.Wind

I just saw your post about the burning of a Quran in front of a mosque - measured, thoughtful, responsible.

Looks like I was wrong about you and I apologize.

Good point. Foster did nothing to set Hinckley off but Depp has gone above and beyond to set one of his crazed fans off.
Donald Trump called on his already Crazed supporters to use a Second Amendment solution on Clinton
images
Equally wrong and equally not funny.
You all Right wingers never said it was wrong ..in fact you all have stated that guns are to be used on Government officials ...you have said that is the reason for the Second Amendment ... lets not go politically correct cuck squish here LOL Even the Orange POS said top use the Second Amendment on Hillary
I'm aright winger and I always thought it was wrong.

links please on all of us saying guns should be used on government officials or it didn't happen.

Regardless, who are the ones using violence? Who just shot a government official? Who has attacked Trump supporters? Not the right. The difference is that the left actually carries the threat out. There's a difference between exercising your first amendment right to free speech and actually carrying out the threat using your second amendment right. You will note that as to date not Mr Trump or any of his supporters have Hurt Mrs. Clinton in any way. On the other hand Mr. Depp is a leftard and a quite frankly out of touch with reality. I wouldn't doubt for one second that he really wants one of his fans to carry out the threat.

Here's my proof and the first one resulted in murder. Not that the right hasn't had it's moments but the left's hands are far from clean.
Matthew 7
New International Version
3“Why do you look at the speck of sawdust in your brother’s eye and pay no attention to the plank in your own eye? 4How can you say to your brother, ‘Let me take the speck out of your eye,’ when all the time there is a plank in your own eye? 5You hypocrite, first take the plank out of your own eye, and then you will see clearly to remove the speck from your brother’s eye.

Atlanta Man Jokes About Voting For Trump — Gets Shot To Death
Rep. Steve Scalise and three others shot on a Virginia baseball field in apparent act of political violence
Trump Supporter Savagely Attacked at Sanctuary City Protest in California
Ugly, bloody scenes in San Jose as protesters attack Trump supporters outside rally
Progressives Attack Donald Trump's Motorcade and Supporters: Media Yawns - Breitbart
Black Guys Assault White Man While Shouting Anti-Trump Slogans [VIDEO]
https://www.washingtonpost.com/loca...8e493f06fcd_story.html?utm_term=.11be4622fd86
http://dailycaller.com/2016/11/11/b...-assaulting-74-year-old-man-at-trump-protest/
http://dailycaller.com/2016/11/11/1...t-up-for-voting-trump-in-mock-election-video/
http://www.nbcconnecticut.com/news/...mp-Supporter-in-Meriden-Police-400947415.html
http://dailycaller.com/2016/11/11/s...attery-after-punching-boy-holding-trump-sign/
http://educate-yourself.org/cn/Whit...ck-Female-Over-Pro-Trump-Texting12nov16.shtml
http://minnesota.cbslocal.com/2017/05/12/trump-supporters-attacked/
http://thefederalist.com/2016/03/10/6-times-people-got-attacked-at-trump-rallies/

I don't think it's ok for anybody to call for the murder of a sitting POTUS, but I'm not tracking why you think that Trump's Butler do it is different than an idiot actor. Does the fact that the guy was an "associate" of Trump implicate Trump? Are all of Depp's associates now implicated via Johnny?
Get real dumbo I am not Gish Galloping with you ...

Ahh, you bring up the point about Trump's butler, and then run like a scared bitch when you get challenged on it. Liberal pussy!

Forum List

Back