Johnny Depp goes full liberal and hopes to be first actor to assassinate a Pres. since J.W. Booth

Whoa geeze. Even the BBC took it as Depp threatening an assassination attempt.

Johnny Depp appears to threaten an assassination attempt on Donald Trump at Glastonbury. Glastonbury 2017: Johnny Depp hints at Trump 'assassination' - BBC News pic.twitter.com/T2vwPBoXSj

— BBC News Ents Team (@BBCNewsEnts) June 23, 2017

Johnny Depp: 'When Was the Last Time an Actor Assassinated a President?'
"Johnny Depp appears to threaten an assassination attempt on Donald Trump"
"Johnny Depp hints at Trump 'assassination'"
Hints at .. Appears to LOL

Johnny Depp appears to threaten an assassination attempt on Donald Trump at Glastonbury. Glastonbury 2017: Johnny Depp hints at Trump 'assassination' - BBC News pic.twitter.com/T2vwPBoXSj

Well let's see if he gets a visit from the SS. I hope he does. :)

According to the Daily Telegraph, he told the crowd, “I think [Donald] Trump needs help. There are a lot of dark places he could go.”

He then added, “I’m not insinuating anything – by the way, this will be in the press and it will be horrible – but when was the last time an actor assassinated a president?”

Depp then added, “I want to clarify, I am not an actor. I lie for a living. However, it has been a while, and maybe it is time.”

According to the Daily Telegraph, he told the crowd, “I think [Donald] Trump needs help. There are a lot of dark places he could go.”

He then added, “I’m not insinuating anything – by the way, this will be in the press and it will be horrible – but when was the last time an actor assassinated a president?”

Depp then added, “I want to clarify, I am not an actor. I lie for a living. However, it has been a while, and maybe it is time.”

Good luck with the SS .. Trump has insulted them numerous times .. even called them Nazis.

Last edited:
1) Depp is up to his ass in debt and in the middle of a court case.

2) The vast majority of Hollywood actors are flakes who don't have the gumption to do anything outside their little circles.
He's up to his ass in debt? He's one of the highest paid actors in Hollywood.

Good luck with the SS .. Trump has insulted them numerous times .. even called them Nazis.
When did he call them Nazis?

Ha ha! So funny! Fuck them POS turds! :mad:

That shit ain't funny motherfuckers.

What if y'all started getting hunted, aye? By people that actually hunt.

Not so funny now, is it? You wanna step out to pick up your paper and catch a broadhead through the neck? No? STFU then.

You aint gonna do shit but run your fucking mouth.

I'm happy you feel that way. :) Now I go give my bow 3 pulls.

Yea, I'm guessing I know what you're gonna go pull. You call it a bow, huh?

Yep, a PSE with 70-lb pull and cams, faggot. Yes I did go pull and aim 3x.

You're a baddddddd man. :lmao:

Now it is your turn! Link?

Liberals want black-only graduations, a day without white people, and now they apparently want the Confederacy to rise again.
confederates2.jpg

Honk if you love blacks as much as we do!
Oh my god there are like a dozen people in that picture to a Liberal that means its a majority. I see 3 flags that are strictly opposed to American ideology 4 if you want to count the California flag. The people in this picture are historically stupid. Your just as smart as well for thinking this actually means something

During a Q&A session at the Glastonbury Festival in England on Thursday, actor Johnny Depp suggested he wants to assassinate the democratically elected President of the United States.

Johnny Depp: ‘When Was The Last Time An Actor Assassinated a President?’
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

You leftist pigs are the scum of the earth, if one person even said Obama was a muslim asshole , people would get banned from FB and never did Obama ever get the death Threats Trump has.

It shouldn't matter if you like the guy or not , but the actions and behavior of the Trump hating scum proves how little respect they have for people as a whole, they prove how they would turn in their own mother, they prove what skanks of society really are.

They are creating a race all their own , and it's becoming a hated one. In the end more and more aren't going to like you the power of freedom over communist wanting scum will always win.

Forum List

Back