Johnny Depp goes full liberal and hopes to be first actor to assassinate a Pres. since J.W. Booth

During a Q&A session at the Glastonbury Festival in England on Thursday, actor Johnny Depp suggested he wants to assassinate the democratically elected President of the United States.

Johnny Depp: ‘When Was The Last Time An Actor Assassinated a President?’
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

You leftist pigs are the scum of the earth, if one person even said Obama was a muslim asshole , people would get banned from FB and never did Obama ever get the death Threats Trump has.

It shouldn't matter if you like the guy or not , but the actions and behavior of the Trump hating scum proves how little respect they have for people as a whole, they prove how they would turn in their own mother, they prove what skanks of society really are.

They are creating a race all their own , and it's becoming a hated one. In the end more and more aren't going to like you the power of freedom over communist wanting scum will always win.

It was a fuckin' joke and you ultra-right snowflakes are going off the deep end........ Y'all remind me of the ultra-left snowflakes when someone makes a joke about their political heroes...... :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

Oh is your BF getting picked on lmao, after all he did play Pirates of the Carribean... ahahh

Well the fkn jokes have gone way over board. if people said kill Obama as openly and as often as they are of Trump they would have been in jail and in prisoned so GTF over the facts too bad so sad.

God I love the clueless!!!!!!!!! :rofl:

LOL ................. i'm sure you will be fine .

Yeah I will........ It's you I'm worried about.......
(Not really, I'm just being polite......)

During a Q&A session at the Glastonbury Festival in England on Thursday, actor Johnny Depp suggested he wants to assassinate the democratically elected President of the United States.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

You leftist pigs are the scum of the earth, if one person even said Obama was a muslim asshole , people would get banned from FB and never did Obama ever get the death Threats Trump has.

It shouldn't matter if you like the guy or not , but the actions and behavior of the Trump hating scum proves how little respect they have for people as a whole, they prove how they would turn in their own mother, they prove what skanks of society really are.

They are creating a race all their own , and it's becoming a hated one. In the end more and more aren't going to like you the power of freedom over communist wanting scum will always win.

It was a fuckin' joke and you ultra-right snowflakes are going off the deep end........ :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

It wasn't a joke. He's entitled to his opinion. But so is everyone else.

Take your butthurt Fanboi bullshit elsewhere.

Project often? This is rich!!! This is hysterically funny rich!!!!!!
:rofl:

You seem a bit unhinged today? Try some Midol perhaps?

More projection? I thought we talked about this. :dunno:

It was a fuckin' joke and you ultra-right snowflakes are going off the deep end........ Y'all remind me of the ultra-left snowflakes when someone makes a joke about their political heroes...... :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

What was the punchline? I like Depp, he played a great HST, but that wasn't a fucking joke especially when we have Republican Congressmen being gunned down in public.

Not surprised to see The usual nutters ready to lynch Depp after defending Ted Poopy Pants Pedophile Poacher Nugent saying he wanted Obama to suck on his gun.

SSDD from the RWNJs.

Sent from my iPad using USMessageBoard.com

Johnny Depp can't afford to have people turning on him, he's already sliding right into debt. Losing everything. Doing this people will get him via their dollars here in the US. meaning some won't see his movies, or maybe his staged events. They all end up biting themselves in their own asses doing this bs.

Guess you pathetic partisan asswipes don't appreciate being compared with your equally emotive counterparts........

animated-laughing-image-0175.gif
Poor baby does not like to see his worst actor of all-time avatar mocked.:itsok:

What was the punchline? I like Depp, he played a great HST, but that wasn't a fucking joke especially when we have Republican Congressmen being gunned down in public.

Now you sound like Pelosi or any of the other far left nutjobs when someone makes a joke about their political heroes.......... Oops......... :lmao:

It was a fuckin' joke and you ultra-right snowflakes are going off the deep end........ :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

I'm sorry, I couldn't hear you. Try taking Johnny's dick out of your mouth and repeat what you're trying to say. Seriously? How can you defend and admire that guy?

I'm sorry, I couldn't hear you. Try taking Johnny's dick out of your mouth and repeat what you're trying to say. Seriously? How can you defend and admire that guy?

Seriously, you can't help yourself can you...... No critical thinking ability........
Let me help you out, diaper or napkin?

Not surprised to see The usual nutters ready to lynch Depp after defending Ted Poopy Pants Pedophile Poacher Nugent saying he wanted Obama to suck on his gun.

SSDD from the RWNJs.

I never defended Nugent. And who said anything about killing Depp?
:eusa_whistle:
And yet you all are acting just like Nutty Butty when he went off the deep end about Nugent........

Seriously, you can't help yourself can you...... No critical thinking ability........

I think it was Depp that lacked the critical thinking.
Just a few days before he made these comments a nut tried to assassinate the republicans playing ball.

This can not be considered anything but a dumb statement.

SSDD from the RWNJs.

And yet you all are acting just like Nutty Butty when he went off the deep end about Nugent........
The only one acting out in this thread is you.

Ole Johhny epitomizes the image of the out of touch, pampered, self-centered Hollywood egotist. He has made hundreds of millions yet finds himself facing bankruptcy, because of his indulgent lifestyle. Oh yea, he's also a flaming liberal. Funny how those things often coincide in lala land.

Johnny Depp made $650 million but couldn't pay for his lavish lifestyle, ex-manager says
TMG's Joel Mandel claims that even though Depp has earned more than $650 million in the more than 13 years the company represented the star, Depp didn't have enough cash to cover his $2 million in bills each month.

/--- Even at a 5% return, $659 million would generate over $32 million a year, of course income tax needs to be factored in but even so - take a net of $20 million a year and Depp can't squeeze by on that? Maybe he can start clipping coupons for his grocery shopping.

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

SSDD from the RWNJs.

The only one acting out in this thread is you.
You keep telling yourself that Sparknuts, whatever helps you get through the day...... :thup:

I feel like it's impossible to hold moderate liberal views in this day and age without being associated with this loony bin of hollywood actors and liberal extremists that are turning everyone away from liberal ideas all together.

The Democrat party needs to start distancing themselves from these people, or we're gonna end up with a one party system within the next two decades.

I think it was Depp that lacked the critical thinking.
Just a few days before he made these comments a nut tried to assassinate the republicans playing ball.

This can not be considered anything but a dumb statement.
I never said it wasn't dumb, I said it was (and it was) a joke....... You morons thought I was defending Depp, I was making fun of your collective emotive reaction to Depp's joke. Oooooooh, so that's what I was doing........... :thup:

I feel like it's impossible to hold moderate liberal views in this day and age without being associated with this loony bin of hollywood actors and liberal extremists that are turning everyone away from liberal ideas all together.

The Democrat party needs to start distancing themselves from these people, or we're gonna end up with a one party system within the next two decades.

Don't know if people just aren't aware of this but --- Johnny Depp is not a politician.

He also doesn't say what the thread title claims. It's another fake headline.

Forum List

Back