Johnny Carson on Why he Rose Above Politics

Current late night hacks might get a clue from JC.

-Geaux

"I don't think you should use the show/platform as an entertainer" ...... He is absolutely right, but there is this huge movement going on in order to fundementally transform this nation, and they (the left) have highjacked tv shows, MSM outlets, the NFL, public schools, colleges, and yes the tonight shows using them all as weapons to get it done.

Carson made jokes about politics and politicians but he never took any sides which was smart on his part. Everybody enjoys political humor provided it's just that--humor. But when you get clowns that start hitting one side or the other......well.....forget the other because nobody is like that, it turns people off and they don't want to tune in any longer.

I used to love Letterman years ago when he was working his way to the top. Once he got there, he started to show how much of a big lib he was and I quit watching.

The whole key to politics is not taking one ounce of it seriously because in the end it just isn't really all that important.

You got the biggest comedian in the Oval office and you have a problem with comedians and real TV personalities.

Too funny.

You got the biggest comedian in the Oval office and you have a problem with comedians and real TV personalities.

Too funny.
I LOVE his humor/etc
especially what he said about the Red Hen---VERY funny and true
hahahhahahahhahaha

Too funny.
Just give the peons a massive tax break. Then I will believe you.

Too funny.

No he gave the elites a huge tax cut.

He gave a tax cut to the people that pay most of the taxes? The hell you say.........

No he gave it the wealthy. admit it.

You don't "give" the wealthy anything. All you can do is take less of their property.

I doubt that he was even trying. He just had higher personal standards.

Our standards were significantly higher back then.

Today, it's straight into the sewer, and stay there.

Hahaha...”standards”
Mexicrats HATE “standards”....folks who have expectations of others and believe the American people should meet a standard are considered facsist, misogynist, authoritarian bigots....we can’t dare think or say people should be and do better.

-Geaux

"I don't think you should use the show/platform as an entertainer" ...... He is absolutely right, but there is this huge movement going on in order to fundementally transform this nation, and they (the left) have highjacked tv shows, MSM outlets, the NFL, public schools, colleges, and yes the tonight shows using them all as weapons to get it done.

But you are immune to this, I gather. But other people aren't. Could you explain this? Could you explain how you acquired the ability to resist this, but others have not? Is it magic?

-Geaux

But you are immune to this, I gather. But other people aren't. Could you explain this? Could you explain how you acquired the ability to resist this, but others have not? Is it magic?

It all boils down to how strong minded you are. There are many people that can't think for themselves. They simply want to be on the side that's winning or parrot what they've been trained to say.

Too funny.

No he gave the elites a huge tax cut.

He gave a tax cut to the people that pay most of the taxes? The hell you say.........

No he gave it the wealthy. admit it.
Yeah, gave it to the job creators and investors in the American system.... Brilliant !!!!!!! Everybody wins.

-Geaux

What are you blabbering about ? Good grief.

-Geaux

What are you blabbering about ? Good grief.

Answer the question. Don't be a sissy.

Forum List

Back