At least he landed......

RealDave

Gold Member
Sep 28, 2016
I see when Trump stopped by Alabama on his way to Mir-a-lago.

Reminded me of when Bush was flying from Crawford to Arizona to deliver John McCain a birthday cake & then back to DC & he did a fly-over of NOLA after Katrina.help.

0a6263074c7ce94f09dae0aa3721d1726564ae899a2b97994ccefcbf78161076.jpg

Another sad attempt by a butt hurt hater, thanks for the laughs this morning.

Trump derangement syndrome is strong with this one...

Reminded me of when Bush was flying from Crawford to Arizona to deliver John McCain a birthday cake & then back to DC & he did a fly-over of NOLA after Katrina.help.

Wow, just wow!

Your hate is beyond annoying and just disturbing as can be...

Will you next say Trump hates black people?

TDS loser, your desperation reeks.

The people in that city were warned. For days before the event. They laughed and shucked and jived. The local government was shucking and jiving also. Chocolate City you know. He was cool. They took government grants and funds meant for levee protection in all ways and spent it on other things or it never got there. Do you believe that when people need help it shows up an hour after the worst happens? Only the local people can do that in minor ways. And the local people became animals there.

Will you next say Trump hates black people?

No need. It's a given

It is post like this and threads like this that invalidate any true and fair criticisms of Trump

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

I agree, so many things to criticize Trump on besides this, the same was true when The right criticized Obama for stupid things as well. All it does is widen the divide between the two corrupt parties.

The people in that city were warned. For days before the event. They laughed and shucked and jived. The local government was shucking and jiving also. Chocolate City you know. He was cool. They took government grants and funds meant for levee protection in all ways and spent it on other things or it never got there. Do you believe that when people need help it shows up an hour after the worst happens? Only the local people can do that in minor ways. And the local people became animals there.
You racist fuck.

Why don't you take your racism & your racist buddies & go fuck yourselves.

"I'll thnk I'll just pop into the funeral parlor on the way to the golf course"

Forum List

Back