John Kerry and the Climate cult giving natural gas companies only 10 more years to exist

Of course, they don't want carbon free nuclear power either cuz the Left thinks it is yucky as well.

So I reckon we start building wind mills like they do in Texas and pray they don't stop working as we all freeze to death.

Yay.

I just love democrats, how bout you?
What's your problem...

They have done the science... Gas has to be reduced and other sources have to be developed...
Texas ran out of power because of incompetent leadership that didn't have a back up supply like interconnectors...

This is Kerry saying if we fail to prepare then prepare to fail... You don't want to accept the obvious at this stage, you want to keep doing what you want to do and to hell with the consequences...

By the way, you have to lie about Kerry to make a point...

With technology advancements and the now accepted higher risk of fossil fuels, Kerry is saying move towards Nuclear..

Why do you feel you need to lie? Does the truth not work?

The US uses more oil than they produce... And since we have the highest lift costs in the world our domestic oil is always a dollar more than OPEC.
All the more reason we should not be pushing restrictive policies. Making US more dependent on foreign oil is not a selling point.

You people have a clear and personal hatred for fossil fuels. I have a love and concern for low cost energy that drives the economy without dependence on foreign oil sources.

I could give a shit if it is oil, water, air or sun that is the source for our energy. Since you people hate oil so much, focus on getting us to alternative, low cost energy instead of punishing the oil companies with restrictions. If you want to punish the oil companies, come up with a viable, scalable alternative and do it quickly.

Of course, they don't want carbon free nuclear power either cuz the Left thinks it is yucky as well.

So I reckon we start building wind mills like they do in Texas and pray they don't stop working as we all freeze to death.

Yay.

Had we just kept that natural gas running at capacity, the windmills could've quit and we were still been with power. But no, big FedGov demanded that we shut down capacity, which caused condensation to freeze in the pipelines.

It is 100% the fault of wind power. It failed 100%.

All the more reason we should not be pushing restrictive policies. Making US more dependent on foreign oil is not a selling point.

You people have a clear and personal hatred for fossil fuels. I have a love and concern for low cost energy that drives the economy without dependence on foreign oil sources.

I could give a shit if it is oil, water, air or sun that is the source for our energy. Since you people hate oil so much, focus on getting us to alternative, low cost energy instead of punishing the oil companies with restrictions. If you want to punish the oil companies, come up with a viable, scalable alternative and do it quickly.
Don't be stupid. I love Big oil. I'm an oil brat.

Which means removing large numbers of living, breathing people from the planet . . . something they seem to have no problem with doing.
We are carbon sinks. The carbon we breath out was captured by the food we eat.

Mother nature knows how to capture carbon for us.

How can you support restrictive policies against US Energy?
The policies aren't restrictive. There's no reason for domestic oil producers to pollute. Most US wells produce less than 50 barrels a day. They have no economies of scale. They don't use gas injection or Christ trees. Instead they use Jack pumps. In this country it's a boom and bust industry.

The policies aren't restrictive. There's no reason for domestic oil producers to pollute. Most US wells produce less than 50 barrels a day. They have no economies of scale. They don't use gas injection or Christ trees. Instead they use Jack pumps. In this country it's a boom and bust industry.
Limiting or capping an industry - any industry - from exploration, production, infrastructure, and transport is restrictive. Prove me wrong on that statement.

The US doesn't do well with production emissions when measured against other oil producing countries.
You can't compare US emissions to smaller nations and I wish liberals would stop thinking clean energy and a clean planet means reduced carbon only...we produce natural gas run coal plants and drill for oil cleaner than any other nation on earth....using carbon output as an example is disingenuous at best.....

Go visit an oil field in SA and then compare that area to where we drill here at home...no comparison...you say you care about the planet?...then stop playing chart games comparing our massive nation with the likes of Germany....

You can't compare US emissions to smaller nations and I wish liberals would stop thinking clean energy and a clean planet means reduced carbon only...we produce natural gas run coal plants and drill for oil cleaner than any other nation on earth....using carbon output as an example is disingenuous at best.....

Go visit an oil field in SA and then compare that area to where we drill here at home...no comparison...you say you care about the planet?...then stop playing chart games comparing our massive nation with the likes of Germany....
I grew up in Ghawar and used to fish off Manifa. Have you been to KSA?

Yay.

I couldn’t open your link but if true, it’s just wishcasting.

We’re going to have natural gas for a long, long time.

Yay.

When was Kerry given authority over the natural gas industry?

No one has any desire to build nuclear plants because it would take years and years to get the permits even if you could find a place to build one, the cost is too large and the risk is too big.

Gas will be around for far longer than 10 years. I do not know why anyone even pays attention to these claims that it will not.
You can thank the environmental wackos for that as well.

The US uses more oil than they produce... And since we have the highest lift costs in the world our domestic oil is always a dollar more than OPEC.

We don’t have the highest lift costs in the world. BE shale is ~$50-$60, or at least it was before the pandemic. It’s much higher in the smaller OPEC nations.

ding

What's your problem...

They have done the science... Gas has to be reduced and other sources have to be developed...
Texas ran out of power because of incompetent leadership that didn't have a back up supply like interconnectors...

This is Kerry saying if we fail to prepare then prepare to fail... You don't want to accept the obvious at this stage, you want to keep doing what you want to do and to hell with the consequences...

By the way, you have to lie about Kerry to make a point...

With technology advancements and the now accepted higher risk of fossil fuels, Kerry is saying move towards Nuclear..

Why do you feel you need to lie? Does the truth not work?
They haven't done any "science," moron. They don't even know what science is.

We don’t have the highest lift costs in the world. BE shale is ~$50-$60, or at least it was before the pandemic. It’s much higher in the smaller OPEC nations.

ding
Twice as much as Saudi Arabia.

Outlive him? Kerry is just an ignorant vacuous cog in a tyrannical wheel of the DNC. There are billions more just like him ready to destroy the country.
Hell, don't vote for him. He's not from my state. Is he from yours?

Forum List

Back