John Kerry and the Climate cult giving natural gas companies only 10 more years to exist

What's your problem...

They have done the science... Gas has to be reduced and other sources have to be developed...
Texas ran out of power because of incompetent leadership that didn't have a back up supply like interconnectors...

This is Kerry saying if we fail to prepare then prepare to fail... You don't want to accept the obvious at this stage, you want to keep doing what you want to do and to hell with the consequences...

By the way, you have to lie about Kerry to make a point...

With technology advancements and the now accepted higher risk of fossil fuels, Kerry is saying move towards Nuclear..

Why do you feel you need to lie? Does the truth not work?

The only science involved is Political Science-

They know how to capture the virtual moron vote.

Sucks to have regulations and accountability for nuclear power I suppose.

It also sucks to have someone holding your head under water.

WE have regulations that make conducting normal business impossible.

Who do you think you're fooling?

It also sucks to have someone holding your head under water.

WE have regulations that make conducting normal business impossible.

Who do you think you're fooling?

Certainly not you with your vast generalizarions as a reply.

What's your problem...

They have done the science... Gas has to be reduced and other sources have to be developed...
Please correct me if I misunderstand u but what I get is that you're defining "science" not as a method of inquiry but as wikipedia defines it "a systematic enterprise that builds and organizes knowledge".

In other words, you're not looking at your own temperature readings but rather you're adhering to your preferred network.

Last edited:
No one wants one built anywhere near them.
That's also true of any other kind of power plant, including wind and solar. Furthermore, nuclear power plants don't need to be built any closer than 10 miles away from the nearest populated area.

Face it, your excuse are all bullshit.

Forum List

Back