John Kelly resigning...no longer on speaking terms with Trump

I still think that this is part and parcel from the trip to France where Kelly went to the memorial service without the blob. It put the blob in a bad light and the blob doesn’t like looking like the weak coward he is.

I still think that this is part and parcel from the trip to France where Kelly went to the memorial service without the blob. It put the blob in a bad light and the blob doesn’t like looking like the weak coward he is.

Are you a mind reader? a psychic?

I mean.....where you people get these stupid ideas?? :cuckoo:

A staffer who leaves the White House after the midterms another first we have never seen that happen in the previous 44 administrations.

It's a 'bombshell', like everything else on CNN connected to Trump.
What CNN bombshells end up being.
stock-photo-a-young-and-handsome-businessman-with-a-tiny-red-firecracker-446708053.jpg

Yeah…let us know when any of these “bombshells” go off…

Screen Shot 2018-12-03 at 3.03.19 PM.png
Screen Shot 2018-12-08 at 5.07.55 PM.png
Screen Shot 2018-12-08 at 5.08.07 PM.png
Screen Shot 2018-12-08 at 5.08.19 PM.png

You sound like an amateur Rachel Madcow with your unprovable micro-conspiracy.
The key word here is amateur.

Why do you think Kelly is leaving your messiah?

Oh, and for you Trumpanzees....Fox corroborating the report:

White House chief of staff John Kelly expected to resign soon ...

https://fox6now.com/.../white-house-chief-of-staff-john-kelly-expected-to-resign-soon...

1 hour ago - WASHINGTON -- John Kelly is expected to resign as White House chief of staff in the coming days, two sources familiar with the situation ...
"unnamed sources"
CNN/MSNBC must have thousands of them in the White house right?
After all they use these "sources" in every fucking BREAKING NEWS! story every fucking day!

Including Trump himself since he said today Kelly was leaving when interviewed.

A staffer who leaves the White House after the midterms another first we have never seen that happen in the previous 44 administrations.

stock-photo-a-young-and-handsome-businessman-with-a-tiny-red-firecracker-446708053.jpg

View attachment 233624 View attachment 233625 View attachment 233626 View attachment 233627
About the same time all the CNN,MSNBC,ABC,CBS,NBC bombshells about Trump do. People use the word bombshell so much now it's become almost irrelevant today anything that supports someones preconceived viewpoint is considered a bombshell.

John Kelly joins the rest who have sullied their name and disgraced their service with their servitude to the criminal Trump cabal.
What an end to a once proud military career

Pandering to a child like, egotistical dotard

I don't personally know,

I prefer not to guess.....like others do.:rolleyes-41: :wink:

View attachment 233624 View attachment 233625 View attachment 233626 View attachment 233627
Now this post was brilliant.

I don't personally know,

I prefer not to guess.....like others do.:rolleyes-41: :wink:

ok

Now this post was brilliant.
ty

John Kelly joins the rest who have sullied their name and disgraced their service with their servitude to the criminal Trump cabal.
What an end to a once proud military career

Pandering to a child like, egotistical dotard
What’s sad to consider is that Kelly likely believed he was still serving his country by trying to keep a madman like Trump in check.

There goes one of the last voices of reason in this administration. Strap in, people, it's gonna get bumpy.

Kelly doesn't want to be around when Mueller throws the net over Trump's head.
No. Trump treated Kelly like crap.

Prove it with a non biased source. Don't use FOX.
I never use Fox.

You can't prove what you typed either.

Forum List

Back