John Boehner honors Nancy Pelosi

I like and respect Nancy [Schiff too] so I won't correct you this time for fear it will give the wrong impression

No kidding...Just look at Boehner, find a political wreck and you'll find him

Denny Hastert
John Boehner
Paul Ryan
Kevin McCarthy

Republicans only wish they had Speakers with the political skills of Pelosi

they tried but failed to leave a broken political climate behind...unaccomplished all

Like the time she tore that *phonebook in half after trumps speech :abgg2q.jpg: ...who are you arguing with?
Pelosi knew all about Trump’s fragile ego and knew how to push his buttons

So funny! The left attacked Boehner for YEARS, but now that he praises Pissloser, he's Gods gift to congress.

Fuck democrats.

Pelosi knew all about Trump’s fragile ego and knew how to push his buttons
Yeah, I read and heard about that in the media ad infinitum [how did you reach that conclusion?]...it's obviously the measuring stick to which McCarthy [or whoever] will be held accountable...we know the republican house leaders of the past weren't up to it, you can only hope Mac can reach that dizzying height of success eh!

Yeah, I read and heard about that in the media ad infinitum [how did you reach that conclusion?]...it's obviously the measuring stick to which McCarthy [or whoever] will be held accountable...we know the republican house leaders of the past weren't up to it, you can only hope Mac can reach that dizzying height of success eh!

McCarthy is about to encounter his worst nightmare

As bad as Boehner and Ryan had it in trying to build a Republican consensus, McCarthy will face a Republican Revolution

Unlike Pelosi, McCarthy is a weak leader too willing to capitulate to his parties extremes

Do you mind if we laugh and point at that drunken spectacle?

pelosi hammer.jpg

McCarthy is about to encounter his worst nightmare
Why? are they going to make him get that eyebrow thing too?
As bad as Boehner and Ryan had it in trying to build a Republican consensus, McCarthy will face a Republican Revolution
he may be leading one
Unlike Pelosi, McCarthy is a weak leader too willing to capitulate to his parties extremes
no, he'll just go about the speakers daily routine of impeachment and politically motivated investigations...nothing extreme

Nancy Pelosi was honored as former House Speaker with a portrait and John Boehner there to honor her.

My favorite part was when Boehner admitted that his own family were all a bunch of democrats that worship Nancy.

be3233e15fbccae4a0eb5a160844f3ce

Yes, Nancy Pelosi is the picture-perfect Swamp creature. She is the embodiment of the US Federal Congress and why they show up every day, to be like Nancy.

I like where they put her portrait. Pissing on her likeness does put the Universe back in balance, somewhat.

A fitting end for this congenital liar/insider trader/beard.

pelosi.jpg

Republicans hate Pelosi because she was effective in getting her parties agenda through legislation

They only dream that they could have a Speaker as effective as Nancy Pelosi.
She delivered for her party

So funny! The left attacked Boehner for YEARS, but now that he praises Pissloser, he's Gods gift to congress.

Fuck democrats.

Funny how by comparison to todays Republican Congressional leaders, Boehner seems reasonable

Forum List

Back