Jeff Bezos says not to buy anything new

Votto

Diamond Member
Oct 31, 2012

That's right everyone, don't buy anything new. Why? Because the economy is about to go over the cliff.

My favorite is when these people tell you also to not be in the Stock Market, but you also probably don't want to be in cash either.

Oh, that probably means to skip Christmas as well.

All that matters is that Jeff will be Ok.

But it's what American voters have voted for all these years. It will took a lot of hard work to destroy the biggest economy in the world, and now you kids can sit back and enjoy the fruits of your labor.

R.fcb1f525091a63c0aa87bb43b1c5078b

He said that back in November......Glad you could join us. ;)

This doomsday economic talk has been around a long time. Maybe this time it will happen.

Sounds to me like he is providing cover for laying off 10,000 employee's.

That's right everyone, don't buy anything new. Why? Because the economy is about to go over the cliff.

My favorite is when these people tell you also to not be in the Stock Market, but you also probably don't want to be in cash either.

Oh, that probably means to skip Christmas as well.

All that matters is that Jeff will be Ok.

But it's what American voters have voted for all these years. It will took a lot of hard work to destroy the biggest economy in the world, and now you kids can sit back and enjoy the fruits of your labor.

That is actually not what he said, he did not say do not buy anything new, he said do not buy a car or big ticket item. Thus they will have more money to buy little things on Amazon and make him even richer.

Why do you people equate Christmas with buying shit?

Can't you make a gift?

My wife still bakes dozens and dozens of cookies, breads, and pies to give as gifts. She makes stained glass and paints small pictures and gives family and friends a unique from the heart gift that is worth more than anything you can buy in a store.

This doomsday economic talk has been around a long time. Maybe this time it will happen.
Printed currency has a lot of ways where it goes. It's when the common peasant gets destroyed for it where the issues arise. Old Joe...50 years of wise experience. A whore that does not shower smells worse and worse. This is on purpose.

That is actually not what he said, he did not say do not buy anything new, he said do not buy a car or big ticket item. Thus they will have more money to buy little things on Amazon and make him even richer.
It's only because he care so much for you.

Meanwhile, he spent billions of dollars to change the air.

What a wonderful investment that was.

It's like I always say, don't invest in people, invest in the air.

It's easy to see our economy is in big trouble.

The fed keeps raising rates.

The bond market has a inverted yield curve. Meaning you get more on your return for 2 year bonds than 10 year bonds which is the exact opposite of what it should be.

The fed snuck out it's digital currency test hours before Thanksgiving when most people were too occupied to really notice with the holidays.

You can see the plunge protection team constantly rescuing the stock market at the 11th hour each Friday by bringing them back up.

Just doing weekly grocery shopping shows everyone inflation is real as they spend more money for less in return.

Uncle Joe keeps throwing billions and billions of dollars at other countries without a care in the world. Everytime you create 1 dollar you devalue all the other dollars by a fraction of a fraction.

I'm not saying it's guaranteed but chances are we're all going to be in deep shit sometime next year unless we have a major course correction.

Forum List

Back