Joel Osteen & the seed faith movement

HaShev

Gold Member
Jun 19, 2009
This needs little commentary.
It's clearly the age old priests of Bel harvest scam still in existance.
Joel Osteen's SECOND HOUSE is a
$10.5 million River Oaks mansion- that is a whopping17,000 sq'
with 3 elevators (why?),
because he needs all that space for his teeth and Howdy Doody suits while many in his flock live in 400' trailers.

"It's God's will for you to live in
prosperity instead of poverty."

So Jesus needs your money and Pastors like Joel Osteen will make sure he get's it after Joel takes his standard middleman fee of 88%.
The 12% left will be split up between the 12 apostles surviving ancestors, if they ever come forward. Until then, Joel will hold it in his newly built pool and vaulted safe room.

Pope Leo X, privy to the truth because of his high rank, made this curious declaration, "What profit has not that fable of Christ brought us!"

https://thewordonthewordoffaith.files.wordpress.com/2012/01/joel-osteen-these-priciples-are-true.jpg

Last edited:
Mr. Osteen is a legend, a true man of God and a very holy man. How dare you criticize him! His wealth is simply the result of how good he is at spreading the word of God!

Just kidding. I hate that POS.

with 3 elevators (why?),
because he needs all that space for his teeth and Howdy Doody suits while many in his flock live in 400' trailers.

So Jesus needs your money and Pastors like Joel Osteen will make sure he get's it after Joel takes his standard middleman fee of 88%.
The 12% left will be split up between the 12 apostles surviving ancestors, if they ever come forward. Until then, Joel will hold it in his newly built pool and vaulted safe room.

Pope Leo X, privy to the truth because of his high rank, made this curious declaration, "What profit has not that fable of Christ brought us!"

https://thewordonthewordoffaith.files.wordpress.com/2012/01/joel-osteen-these-priciples-are-true.jpg

Joel is the typical Bible Beating asshole that make me hate the Church!

When he passes onto the afterlife he will discover that wealth does not follow him to the section of hell he belongs in!

I don't hate him, nor do I see all tv preachers as piranhas, just most are in different degrees trying to justify their feading off of
oblivious people. Nobody needs a home that big nor all those elevators (especially at that young age), his yearly property tax alone =
100 modular houses for his less fortunate members or homeless community.
Mike Murdoch is just as guilty a harvest seed scamer, just not as sucessful at it as Joel.

with 3 elevators (why?),

When he passes onto the afterlife he will discover that wealth does not follow him to the section of hell he belongs in!

I don't think he uses the Bible, at least the complaint by his own is that he says the Bible isn't supposed to be read like it reads.
Maybe those same people should stop using that same excuse when reading the Tanakh.

with 3 elevators (why?),

I don't think he uses the Bible, at least the complaint by his own is that he says the Bible isn't supposed to be read like it reads.
Maybe those same people should stop using that same excuse when reading the Tanakh.

Well I doubt they read the Old Testament that much or even the New one either and just listen to his sermon and then pay him for telling them what they want to hear...

I have a particular disdain for mega Pastors like Joel Osteen. His empire like the others have been built on the Tithe's and "seed money" donations from people that can ill afford it.
He may actually do some good with his Mr. Rodgers delivery and message of positive thinking. That does not justify the obscene wealth he has amassed from the donations of little old ladies that live off of $900 a month Social Security.

Send those luv gifts!!

b088ccbc43ee6a863fe1febafbe88aa8.jpg

How the Red Cross Raised Half a Billion Dollars for Haiti and Built Six Homes

Red Cross Built Exactly 6 Homes For Haiti With Nearly Half A Billion Dollars In Donations

Today, not one home has been built in Campeche. Many residents live in shacks made of rusty sheet metal, without access to drinkable water, electricity or basic sanitation. When it rains, their homes flood and residents bail out mud and water.

The Red Cross received an outpouring of donations after the quake, nearly half a billion dollars.

not a one of them is trustworthy ....

How the Red Cross Raised Half a Billion Dollars for Haiti and Built Six Homes

Red Cross Built Exactly 6 Homes For Haiti With Nearly Half A Billion Dollars In Donations

Today, not one home has been built in Campeche. Many residents live in shacks made of rusty sheet metal, without access to drinkable water, electricity or basic sanitation. When it rains, their homes flood and residents bail out mud and water.

The Red Cross received an outpouring of donations after the quake, nearly half a billion dollars.

not a one of them is trustworthy ....

That is pretty disgusting.. Does it say where the rest of the money went to usually they try to at least spend 10 percent to keep up appearances but since this is a poor destitute part of the world I guess they figured they could get away with more...

with 3 elevators (why?),

why so bitter? Does your username have anything to do w/ your hatred? Keep in mind I'm an atheist before bellowing the "YABUT ANTISEMITE!!!" standard response

lol ... another retarded OP ... With the several actual phonies out there, it takes real tards to find one who isn't.

I have a particular disdain for mega Pastors like Joel Osteen. His empire like the others have been built on the Tithe's and "seed money" donations from people that can ill afford it.
He may actually do some good with his Mr. Rodgers delivery and message of positive thinking. That does not justify the obscene wealth he has amassed from the donations of little old ladies that live off of $900 a month Social Security.

He doesn't draw a dime from his church, nor does he make a dime on public speaking tours, he finances those out of his pocket. He has over 20 best sellers; publishers offer him $12 million dollars in up front money book deals. And, he is a 'word of faith' type, not a 'seed faith' type, and not to be confused with the Bennie Hinns and 'prosperity gospel' types. He doesn't have an 'empire', never did. His church was founded by his father, not him, and was popular before he was born. His house was paid for out of his own private earnings, and he also paid off the church's bonds and other debts out of his own earnings as well. he's just popular, which is why he's a target for imbecilic rantings like the OP poster routinely posts.

Osteen wanted to be rich, and he found an easy way to get there. People like him have done it countless times over the millenia! Don't be haters!

:laugh:

What was 'easy' about it? Enlighten us with your brilliant perceptions of how he made his money.

Forum List

Back