Joel Osteen & the seed faith movement

Someone is sucking some serious Osteen cock. Wow.

Someone is informed on the matter, while you're just sucking your own asshole.

I have no doubt you are extremely informed about Joel Osteen and have a near encyclopedic knowledge of him, including what kind of underwear he has.

It's easy to find out everything I said, in just a few minutes. But you would rather just post out of your ass instead of doing anything like due diligence in participating in discussions. We have no doubt you're into sucking your own asshole.

I have no doubt you are extremely informed about Joel Osteen and have a near encyclopedic knowledge of him, including what kind of underwear he has.

It's easy to find out everything I said, in just a few minutes. But you would rather just post out of your ass instead of doing anything like due diligence in participating in discussions. We have no doubt you're into sucking your own asshole.
this

This is why wives should not twitter nor forum post about their men.
Osteen used to claim $200,000 salary which would not have been necessary if books were lucritive. But salary means nothing to the funds being mixed with family expenses- example;
vacations called mission trips, guest house and pool listed as prayer center and Mikvah cleansing bath. Paying wife and relatives including pets being on payroll.
Book deals are based on false religious promises. I don't care if he got his money from inheritance (although that would be stolen noney too) it still would not excuse the frivolous excess.
Someone needs to photoshop a Jesus wearing a pimp daddy zoot suit icon amongst a expensive collector car collection,helicopter, and lots of jewelry and rich boy toys.
Maybe the message will be clear.

This needs little commentary.
It's clearly the age old priests of Bel harvest scam still in existance.
Joel Osteen's SECOND HOUSE is a
$10.5 million River Oaks mansion- that is a whopping17,000 sq'
with 3 elevators (why?),
because he needs all that space for his teeth and Howdy Doody suits while many in his flock live in 400' trailers.

"It's God's will for you to live in
prosperity instead of poverty."

So Jesus needs your money and Pastors like Joel Osteen will make sure he get's it after Joel takes his standard middleman fee of 88%.
The 12% left will be split up between the 12 apostles surviving ancestors, if they ever come forward. Until then, Joel will hold it in his newly built pool and vaulted safe room.

Pope Leo X, privy to the truth because of his high rank, made this curious declaration, "What profit has not that fable of Christ brought us!"

https://thewordonthewordoffaith.files.wordpress.com/2012/01/joel-osteen-these-priciples-are-true.jpg
why so bitter? Does your username have anything to do w/ your hatred? Keep in mind I'm an atheist before bellowing the "YABUT ANTISEMITE!!!" standard response

BUSTED! I said in a reply post I don't hate the guy. Therefore my merely pointing out a disturbing fact about the Preachers you are calling that hatred means an even standard =Jesus bitter and hatred of Pharisee and Temple elect.
So lets review Jesus hatred and what this means:
Jesus hated families (Luke 8:19-21,Luke 14:26,33,Luke 18:29-30, Matt 10:34-37), hated life (1 John 2:15-17) and this earth and mankind (2 Peter 3:10, Mat 10: 34-40 & Thomas 16, 2 Thessalonians 1:8), hated the Pharisee , hated Woman (1 Cor. 11, 1 Timothy 2:11-15 & all over the book of Thomas), hated his brethren (seen by what he caused to them), hated people with disabilities(Mark 9:14-19,Matt 9:32-33, 12:22 & Luke 11:14) hated gentiles (Matt15:26), hated his own chosen town of Capernaum (Mat.11:23), thus must not have Knoweth G-d according to 1John 4:8

If by your standard we reveal Jesus didn't know God then that means Osteen collects his riches through an outright lie-scam and should be arrested. Is busting a scam hatred or love? Why would you confuse them and why would you accuse judge with criminal and choose to side with the criminal?

Mr. Osteen is a legend, a true man of God and a very holy man. How dare you criticize him! His wealth is simply the result of how good he is at spreading the word of God!

Just kidding. I hate that POS.

You prefer lying POS like Hillary who scam even more money from people.

Osteen wanted to be rich, and he found an easy way to get there. People like him have done it countless times over the millenia! Don't be haters!

What was 'easy' about it? Enlighten us with your brilliant perceptions of how he made his money.

Don't be haters! ...

Enlighten us with your brilliant perceptions of how he made his money ...

has anyone here ever been a carpenter, that may be the subtlest reason of the past two millennia why J went holy - to make his money and a free ride as well - till the end.[/QUOTE]

Last edited:
This needs little commentary.
It's clearly the age old priests of Bel harvest scam still in existance.
Joel Osteen's SECOND HOUSE is a
$10.5 million River Oaks mansion- that is a whopping17,000 sq'
with 3 elevators (why?),
because he needs all that space for his teeth and Howdy Doody suits while many in his flock live in 400' trailers.

"It's God's will for you to live in
prosperity instead of poverty."

So Jesus needs your money and Pastors like Joel Osteen will make sure he get's it after Joel takes his standard middleman fee of 88%.
The 12% left will be split up between the 12 apostles surviving ancestors, if they ever come forward. Until then, Joel will hold it in his newly built pool and vaulted safe room.

Pope Leo X, privy to the truth because of his high rank, made this curious declaration, "What profit has not that fable of Christ brought us!"

https://thewordonthewordoffaith.files.wordpress.com/2012/01/joel-osteen-these-priciples-are-true.jpg
why so bitter? Does your username have anything to do w/ your hatred? Keep in mind I'm an atheist before bellowing the "YABUT ANTISEMITE!!!" standard response

BUSTED! I said in a reply post I don't hate the guy. Therefore my merely pointing out a disturbing fact about the Preachers you are calling that hatred means an even standard =Jesus bitter and hatred of Pharisee and Temple elect.
So lets review Jesus hatred and what this means:
Jesus hated families (Luke 8:19-21,Luke 14:26,33,Luke 18:29-30, Matt 10:34-37), hated life (1 John 2:15-17) and this earth and mankind (2 Peter 3:10, Mat 10: 34-40 & Thomas 16, 2 Thessalonians 1:8), hated the Pharisee , hated Woman (1 Cor. 11, 1 Timothy 2:11-15 & all over the book of Thomas), hated his brethren (seen by what he caused to them), hated people with disabilities(Mark 9:14-19,Matt 9:32-33, 12:22 & Luke 11:14) hated gentiles (Matt15:26), hated his own chosen town of Capernaum (Mat.11:23), thus must not have Knoweth G-d according to 1John 4:8

If by your standard we reveal Jesus didn't know God then that means Osteen collects his riches through an outright lie-scam and should be arrested. Is busting a scam hatred or love? Why would you confuse them and why would you accuse judge with criminal and choose to side with the criminal?
You're a Hebe and don't like Jesus. Color me surprised.

Do you do anything else on this forum Captain Obvious?

Why do people who hate Christianity spend so much time and effort obsessing over evangelical leaders?

I think they have unresolved attraction issues.

Osteen wanted to be rich, and he found an easy way to get there. People like him have done it countless times over the millenia! Don't be haters!

:laugh:

What was 'easy' about it? Enlighten us with your brilliant perceptions of how he made his money.
What's hard about it? You stand up, preach the words of a humble carpenter who shunned riches that were written thousands of years ago, and do it to rake in millions in profits. It's brilliant if you have no shame.

An example, it's hard for a doctor or rocket scientist to buy a private jet, but all Osteen has to do is tell his flock he needs one and thy'll give him the money!

Why do people who hate Christianity spend so much time and effort obsessing over evangelical leaders?

Probably because evangelical leaders are busting their asses to limit people's rights according to their religious beliefs. And they have 100 million people in this country following them.

Probably because evangelical leaders are busting their asses to limit people's rights according to their religious beliefs. And they have 100 million people in this country following them.

Really? What rights are they seeking to limit? Can you quote Osteen preaching to limit the rights of others based on his religious beliefs?

And..you do realize there's a difference between advocating for particular legislation based on your religious belief... and pushing legislation that establishes religion..right?

Never mind, I already know you don't realize that.

a7e1c8c5dbadc0d649f8c11280a4d2e9.jpg

Mirror reflection(best teaching tool-out your own mouth into your own ears)
Why do people who hate Judaism spend so much time and effort obsessing over Ancient Pharisee or select elect of the Bible age?

I see nobody has rushed to provide any examples of evangelicals attempting to restrict rights via religiousness. Or whatever it is that you claim is going on.

:laugh:

What's hard about it? You stand up, preach the words of a humble carpenter who shunned riches that were written thousands of years ago, and do it to rake in millions in profits. It's brilliant if you have no shame.

An example, it's hard for a doctor or rocket scientist to buy a private jet, but all Osteen has to do is tell his flock he needs one and thy'll give him the money!

So get out there and be the 'Counter Movement', it's so easy. Osteen has never asked his flock for anything. You're just making it up as you go along. You don't know a thing about Osteen, or pastoring a church either.

Last edited:

Really? What rights are they seeking to limit? Can you quote Osteen preaching to limit the rights of others based on his religious beliefs?

And..you do realize there's a difference between advocating for particular legislation based on your religious belief... and pushing legislation that establishes religion..right?

Never mind, I already know you don't realize that.

They don't have a clue as to what they're talking about; they just read some gibberish somewhere or other and follow along with the rest of their herd; it's all about fashion and peer group approval.

This is why wives should not twitter nor forum post about their men.
Osteen used to claim $200,000 salary which would not have been necessary if books were lucritive.

So he had a salary, and you think that's sinister? lol ... and a salary he gave up a long time ago, when his first book deals came along. His salary, when he was drawing one, was about the average for a church half the size of his own. Managing a church that size is a 16 hour day, and lots of 7 day weeks. Being a bum, you wouldn't have the drive for a job like that.

But salary means nothing to the funds being mixed with family expenses- example;
vacations called mission trips, guest house and pool listed as prayer center and Mikvah cleansing bath. Paying wife and relatives including pets being on payroll.
Book deals are based on false religious promises. I don't care if he got his money from inheritance (although that would be stolen noney too) it still would not excuse the frivolous excess.
Someone needs to photoshop a Jesus wearing a pimp daddy zoot suit icon amongst a expensive collector car collection,helicopter, and lots of jewelry and rich boy toys.
Maybe the message will be clear.

Babbling and making stuff up; you haven't backed any of it up. the fact is you're just a bigot and loser.

Forum List

Back