"Joe S anchor (MSNBC) "There is a real risk that Donald Trump could return to the White House!"

The FAR LEFT wants us to believe Trump can win.

Does the FAR LEFT actually believe that?

Or do they want Trump as the GOP nominee???

Because they have the deck already stacked the same way as 2020...

R.0122c4ea34080590689733271565fcf4

"I swear, as FBI Director, that Donald Trump will be cheated again in 2024, just like 2020!!!"

7 Questions With FBI Director Chris Wray ’85

"I guarantee it!!"

I told ya! Now Liberal News stations are seeing the Polls and how America is reacting to the Persecution of President Trump.

Joe S. on MSNBC" “And they better get cracking now because there’s a real risk,” Robinson added. “And I can’t believe I’m saying this: There’s a risk that Donald Trump could return to the White House.”
The real question is: "Why would an allegedly unbiased news anchor publicly call the return of Trump as president a "risk"?"

Isn't he supposed to just report the news and not take sides? :abgg2q.jpg:

Not really. There’s no insurrection charge. Period.

Once Trump is found guilty, we'll leave that to the State Secretaries of State to determine if the 14th amendment, Sec. 3 is applicable.

You may wince words and wiggle, wiggle, but in the end the 14th amendment, Sec. 3 was created exactly for dealing with people like Trump.

Even Conservative legal scholars have stated as such.

Only MAGA fools deny it.

The FAR LEFT wants us to believe Trump can win.

Does the FAR LEFT actually believe that?

Or do they want Trump as the GOP nominee???

Because they have the deck already stacked the same way as 2020...

R.0122c4ea34080590689733271565fcf4

"I swear, as FBI Director, that Donald Trump will be cheated again in 2024, just like 2020!!!"

7 Questions With FBI Director Chris Wray ’85

"I guarantee it!!"

Liberals are divided.

Some want Trump to run because they know he has no chance of winning.

Some, like myself, want Trump barred from running, and have the GOP pick a viable candidate so that Democracy can function normally.

Besides, if the GOP picked a viable candidate like Hutchinson, Christy, Pence, Haley or Barnum, it would increase the chances of Biden dropping out and then the Democrats could pick a younger candidate.

I believe the U.S. has a major problem with too many political leaders that are far too old.

Once Trump is found guilty, we'll leave that to the State Secretaries of State to determine if the 14th amendment, Sec. 3 is applicable.

You may wince words and wiggle, wiggle, but in the end the 14th amendment, Sec. 3 was created exactly for dealing with people like Trump.

Even Conservative legal scholars have stated as such.

Only MAGA fools deny it.
What do you mean….ONCE HE’S FOUND GUILTY? Are you another Democrat who has made up his mind to convict, even though there’s been no trial yet?

This is why Trump can’t get a fair trial.

What do you mean….ONCE HE’S FOUND GUILTY? Are you another Democrat who has made up his mind to convict, even though there’s been no trial yet?

This is why Trump can’t get a fair trial.

A truly fair trial for Trump ends with a death sentence.

Trump will get a fair trial. The jury isn't supposed to be blind to reality to be fair.

A truly fair trial isn’t one where a Democrat has predetermined he deserves to be killed. Can you people get any more deranged?!
There's millions out there like that. Totally detached from reality.

Totally trusting of government, too. They are the shot-getters and would put people into concentration camps

for not following along.

It amazes me that Joe Scumbag even has a show. Are there actually idiots that actually watch it?

Totally trusting of government, too. They are the shot-getters and would put people into concentration camps

for not following along.
Yeah, that what scares me about these upcoming “trials.” Lots of deluded Biden supporters who have already decided Trump should be killed.

It's simple:

If Trump is found guilty on any of the charges in the Georgia case or J6 case, he will not be allowed on the ballot in any state, and write-in votes for him will not be counted. The GOP will probably not nominate him anyway.

If Trump is not found guilty, he will be the GOP nominee, will appear on all ballots, and will lose the election in a historic landslide.

Anybody that believes the polls is a dup.
From your mouth to God's ears, but it's not going to be as easy as you may think, imho!

Scaring Democrats now.... that Trump could give Biden a run for the money(the win) is an important reminder for democrats to remember what is at stake, in order to secure the win.... in a breeze.

If they are going to stick with joe, or ask Joe to step down, the time is Now..... Looks like it is sticking with Joe.....but I dunno anything for certain....

Either way, Trump being the candidate, is the key to a democratic win in my humble opinion....

And trump being out there, mouthing off daily on his Retribution and Vengeance Campaign with demonizing the Nation, morning noon and night, the next year, will likely secure tightly, a Democratic win..... Again, imo.

A truly fair trial isn’t one where a Democrat has predetermined he deserves to be killed. Can you people get any more deranged?!

Throughout history treason has been punishable by death.

The evidence against Trump is far more substantial then it ever was for the Rosenbergs, and the crime at least equivalent.

They were executed.

If George Washington were alive, Trump would have been hung by Jan. 7, 2021.

for not following along.
They could try to put me in a concentration camp. It will be a very messy day for the government.+

You do know what will happen if they or any of your side executes President Trump? There are over 75 million Trump voters many of them are armed to the teeth....
And if they're as intelligent as the Proud Boys & Oath Keepers, we'll all have a good laugh!

Forum List

Back