"Joe S anchor (MSNBC) "There is a real risk that Donald Trump could return to the White House!"

Freedomisneverfree

Diamond Member
Jul 28, 2021
I told ya! Now Liberal News stations are seeing the Polls and how America is reacting to the Persecution of President Trump.

Joe S. on MSNBC" “And they better get cracking now because there’s a real risk,” Robinson added. “And I can’t believe I’m saying this: There’s a risk that Donald Trump could return to the White House.”

I told ya! Now Liberal News stations are seeing the Polls and how America is reacting to the Persecution of President Trump.

Joe S. on MSNBC" “And they better get cracking now because there’s a real risk,” Robinson added. “And I can’t believe I’m saying this: There’s a risk that Donald Trump could return to the White House.”
Are you now saying that MSNBC is telling the truth? This can't be!!!!!!!!!

Are you now saying that MSNBC is telling the truth? This can't be!!!!!!!!!
Well I can't stand that Joe S. the anchor but I am willing to watch him pee his pants for this. Just so you know, I saw this on my phone, I don't get MSNBC on streaming. I have SmartNews and it feeds me news all day :)

It's simple:

If Trump is found guilty on any of the charges in the Georgia case or J6 case, he will not be allowed on the ballot in any state, and write-in votes for him will not be counted. The GOP will probably not nominate him anyway.

If Trump is not found guilty, he will be the GOP nominee, will appear on all ballots, and will lose the election in a historic landslide.

Anybody that believes the polls is a dup.

Well I can't stand that Joe S. the anchor but I am willing to watch him pee his pants for this. Just so you know, I saw this on my phone, I don't get MSNBC on streaming. I have SmartNews and it feeds me news all day :)
So you now believe what MSNBC says. Because you agree with it.

It's simple:

If Trump is found guilty on any of the charges in the Georgia case or J6 case, he will not be allowed on the ballot in any state, and write-in votes for him will not be counted. The GOP will probably not nominate him anyway.

If Trump is not found guilty, he will be the GOP nominee, will appear on all ballots, and will lose the election in a historic landslide.

He’s not being charged for insurrection. That means even if the Dems stack the jury and get some convictions, they aren’t to the level of disallowing him to appear on the ballot.

He’s not being charged for insurrection. That means even if the Dems stack the jury and get some convictions, they aren’t to the level of disallowing him to appear on the ballot.
Pre-made excuses. Gotta love it.

It's simple:

Sounds like 2024 is going to be another BIG STEAL event by the Marxists....

liberals-head-up-his-ass.jpg

But this can't be. Trump will be in jail by then. LOL.

He is not being charged nor being indicted for insurrection. I believe Twitter will be providing some of the speech he gave to his supporters. Liberals conveniently left out some of the positive things he had to say.

He is not being charged nor being indicted for insurrection. I believe Twitter will be providing some of the speech he gave to his supporters. Liberals conveniently left out some of the positive things he had to say.
And that’s the only thing that, if convicted, could keep him off the ballot. These individual state libs who are trying anything and everything to block Trump, and the people’s right to vote for their choice, will fail.

This whole thing is blowing up in the Dems’ faces. They were counting on the stupidity of the American voter to NOT understand what is going on, and just have some passing awareness that Orange Man Even Badder!, and didn’t count on Americans revolting against a current U.S. president working with the DOJ and prosecutor to throw his political opponent in prison.

And that’s the only thing that, if convicted, could keep him off the ballot. These individual state libs who are trying anything and everything to block Trump, and the people’s right to vote for their choice, will fail.
Well you know its going to take a long time to "get ready" for court. by then, he will be back in the White House :)

Well you know its going to take a long time to "get ready" for court. by then, he will be back in the White House :)
And he can start with pardoning himself and the others, and then going after those who tried the North Korea method of “campaigning” against their political opponent.

And then Biden, for the massive corruption.

Forum List

Back