Joe Rogan Experience - Dr Robert Malone

Rust_Cohle

Diamond Member
Nov 6, 2021
[Redacted]

I haven't had a chance to listen to this yet as its 3 hours long but everything I'm reading from other forums says if enough people listen it can change what's happening in the world today. You covid vaxxers have been lied to and you have been played by a corrupt government that controls the media that is paid by big pharma

Enjoy

Last edited:

I haven't had a chance to listen to this yet as its 3 hours long but everything I'm reading from other forums says if enough people listen it can change what's happening in the world today. You covid vaxxers have been lied to and you have been played by a corrupt government that controls the media that is paid by big pharma

Enjoy

It appears it is you who has been lied to. Malone is a fraud and a quack

It appears it is you who has been lied to. Malone is a fraud and a quack

who fact checked your fact checkers??

At least Joe Rogan allows people censored by the scumbag media to have their voices heard. If Rogan has 100 million listeners and they reiterate to some extent what he says, then lots of people will at least get to hear what Twitter tries to suppress. Fuck Twitter. Fuck Facebook.

Let’s all give what we used to espouse another chance: let’s agree to actually hear both sides.

Enjoy

A really good interview with someone who knows the mrna vaccine and understands immunology and what is required when releasing a new vaccine. Thanks.

Just finished it. Should be on 60 Minutes, Dateline, the top story of any "credible" news outlet. It's hard to express the combination of outrage and disbelief you will experience when you hear this. It leaves you feeling like you need to tell people, but this is literally the most credible person in the world on this topic who is trying to tell people, and he is being censored. These are scary times.

60ssvm.jpg

Tens of thousands have died due to vaccine

The vaccine has saved millions
"The vaccine has saved millions" only if you can prove those millions would now be dead, from Covid alone, were it not for the vaccine they received.

The concept is called logic, and applied science, something Malone excels at; where as Fauci et. al. is a propagandist and opportunist.

Forum List

Back