Joe Manchin will announce today that he will not run for President

This has got to be a bad Friday for trump. He is waiting to hear the penalty in his NY fraud case, and now this. Well, things may get better....or maybe not? He will have to lean a little harder on the lunatic Robert Kennedy, I suppose?
Poor jimboliar....Trump knows whatever any kook judge says that these fake charges will eventually be thrown out and he will be your next president.
I would say its got to be a bad day for jimboliar.....right?

This has got to be a bad Friday for trump. He is waiting to hear the penalty in his NY fraud case, and now this. Well, things may get better....or maybe not? He will have to lean a little harder on the lunatic Robert Kennedy, I suppose?
They made him an offer he couldn't refuse?

He always does this type of stuff. He is a better negotiator than Trump, he just threatens, holds out etc until his party bends for him. His support of the I.R.A I presume has ensured his re-election fails however.

Word through the grapevine has it the West Va. Senator was subsequently spotted at a seance to honor another late great Senator: John McCain of Arizona.

Senator Lindsay "never met a war I didn't love!" Graham was also eyeballed.

Crying tears of joy with his southern gentleman's homosexual handkerchief in tow.

We may just have ourselves a No Labels ticket yet folks.

Two cheers for war mongering America Last media friendly "CENTRISM!" (tm)

Two guys at work were discussing the Manchin/Romney run for 2024. Both are Republican voters. Both voted for Trump twice.
When they heard that Manchin said he won't be a "spoiler" they were bummed out. I asked if they would vote for Trump again and both were hesitant to say yes or no.
That tells me if there is someone else besides Trump (or Biden) they would vote against the two most likely 2024 candidates. I know they are turned off with Trump and IMO, they should be.

Forum List

Back