Joe Manchin Apparently Won't Rule Out Running For President In 2024

The only way you would benefit from that mistaken vote would be if you lived in his state. All he is good for is bringing home the bacon and will vote for anything Liberal to get it done again. In other words, a typical politician. When are all you people on the left or right get it through your thick heads that career politicians are destroying this country with their self-centered, what is in it for me, agendas? FJB and JM
So, you're solution is to elect CEO's who are also self centered, with what is in it for me agendas?

We already know that ALL career politicians are corrupt in one way or another. What is wrong with showing them the door and giving a non-political hack a chance? If he turns out the same, kick him to the curb too. Voting for the same swamp dwellers over and over is just plain stupid.
We elected one of those in 2016. So, why is it you think that if a CEO winds up being corrupt it is ok to throw them out the door and elect the same thing but you don't think if a regular politician turns out corrupt we should not kick them out and vote in a different one?

We elected one of those in 2016. So, why is it you think that if a CEO winds up being corrupt it is ok to throw them out the door and elect the same thing but you don't think if a regular politician turns out corrupt we should not kick them out and vote in a different one?
Where in the hell did you come up with me supporting any career politician? I have always made it very clear that I consider ALL of them to be corrupt and I don't want any of them elected or reelected numerous times. Our founding fathers envisioned that the house and senate be occupied by PUBLIC SERVANTS!!!!!!!!!!!! Do your solemn duty for 2, 4, or 6 years, then return to your community and make your millions legitimately. We have allowed career politicians to corrupt the process by returning them again and again. Career politicians have turned the legislature into a honey pot. We have to put an end to the gravy train. Term limits would be a good place to start but of course, they will never accept the end of their lucrative careers. Why? Because they like what the swamp has to offer.

Where in the hell did you come up with me supporting any career politician? I have always made it very clear that I consider ALL of them to be corrupt and I don't want any of them elected or reelected numerous times. Our founding fathers envisioned that the house and senate be occupied by PUBLIC SERVANTS!!!!!!!!!!!! Do your solemn duty for 2, 4, or 6 years, then return to your community and make your millions legitimately. We have allowed career politicians to corrupt the process by returning them again and again. Career politicians have turned the legislature into a honey pot. We have to put an end to the gravy train. Term limits would be a good place to start but of course, they will never accept the end of their lucrative careers. Why? Because they like what the swamp has to offer.
It's just plain stupid to elect someone different every election. That solves nothing.

It's just plain stupid to elect someone different every election. That solves nothing.
MY god, for the country's sake please don't vote anymore. What's the true definition of stupid? Oh yes, now I remember. "IT's DOING THE SAME DUMB ASS THING OVER AND OVER, EXPECTING A DIFFERENT RESULT". You may be independent but you sure as hell are no THINKER.

MY god, for the country's sake please don't vote anymore. What's the true definition of stupid? Oh yes, now I remember. "IT's DOING THE SAME DUMB ASS THING OVER AND OVER, EXPECTING A DIFFERENT RESULT". You may be independent but you sure as hell are no THINKER.
I never said we should elect the same person forever. I just said that purposely electing someone different every election is stupid.

I never said we should elect the same person forever. I just said that purposely electing someone different every election is stuIn the case of president foloo

I never said we should elect the same person forever. I just said that purposely electing someone different every election is stupid.
In the case of the president willingly following up 4 bad years with another 4 bad years is STUPID! Just watch the stupid left re-elect Biden in 2024. FJB

In the case of the president willingly following up 4 bad years with another 4 bad years is STUPID! Just watch the stupid left re-elect Biden in 2024. FJB
Again, all I said was that it is stupid to just purposely vote in someone different all the time. You're saying that even if someone does a good job we should just vote them out in the next election, which is stupid.

Forum List

Back