Joe Burrow looks as if he suffered a torn Achilles

That sucks big time (and I'm a Browns fan).
From what I understand Achilles injuries take a long time to heal and may not ever heal completely.
They can diagnose him with a torn Achilles without even an x-ray. All they need to do is give him a physical examination. Best case scenario it’s a torn calf, which isn’t a big deal, but if it’s a torn Achilles he’s out for the season

An Achilles is season ending, but it's not worse than a knee injury or a torn ACL. The surgery is less invasive.
A torn Achilles is definitely worse than a torn ACL. But both of them are bad injuries

They can diagnose him with a torn Achilles without even an x-ray. All they need to do is give him a physical examination. Best case scenario it’s a torn calf, which isn’t a big deal, but if it’s a torn Achilles he’s out for the season
That will kill the Bengals season
With the Ravens, Steelers and Browns nipping at their heels, they have little room for adjustment

That will kill the Bengals season
With the Ravens, Steelers and Browns nipping at their heels, they have little room for adjustment
Im a Steelers fan and appreciate that you think they are nipping at the Bengals heels but that shit aint real.

Having ruptured my achilles 3 times (twice left, 1 right) let me tell you there is no doubt when the tendon is ruptured.

Based on watching the video it appears he slipped on his right foot. I believe it is a calf injury rather than achilles.

If it is achilles he may be able to come back in December with a big brace. Very limited mobility.

Having ruptured my achilles 3 times (twice left, 1 right) let me tell you there is no doubt when the tendon is ruptured.

Based on watching the video it appears he slipped on his right foot. I believe it is a calf injury rather than achilles.

If it is achilles he may be able to come back in December with a big brace. Very limited mobility.
Yeah it looks like a bad calf muscle injury

Any team that has mike tomlin as their coach is going to be competitive
They haven’t been a legit contender for over a decade. I like Coach Tomlin but the game has moved past him. He should move to the front office.

Forum List

Back