Joe Burrow looks as if he suffered a torn Achilles

They haven’t been a legit contender for over a decade. I like Coach Tomlin but the game has moved past him. He should move to the front office.
He’s the second best coach of all time, and his win loss record reflects that. If the game has passed him by, why do his teams always overachieve?

He’s the second best coach of all time, and his win loss record reflects that. If the game has passed him by, why do his teams always overachieve?
You think he's better than Lombardi and Belichick?

They haven’t been a legit contender for over a decade. I like Coach Tomlin but the game has moved past him. He should move to the front office.
Actually

The Steelers haven't had a top 15 draft pick since ben was picked.
Despite that the team has managed to avoid a losing season under Tomlin.
And that is with losing two of the premier offensive talents in the game in their prime since 2016.
I'll admit they fell in love with the glamour positions in 20-22 but they drafted better this year.

If Pickett becomes what they say he is they will be very good.
If not they will be mediocre.

Actually

The Steelers haven't had a top 15 draft pick since ben was picked.
Despite that the team has managed to avoid a losing season under Tomlin.
And that is with losing two of the premier offensive talents in the game in their prime since 2016.
I'll admit they fell in love with the glamour positions in 20-22 but they drafted better this year.

If Pickett becomes what they say he is they will be very good.
If not they will be mediocre.

I didn’t say they were a bad team I said they haven’t been a contender which they have not been. They have 3 PO wins in the last decade. Coach T is a HOF coach no doubt. He’ll be in the Steeler pantheon forever. But the no losing season stat is garbage. Who gives a shit if your .500. 6 of his 16 years have been .500 or 1 game above.

I like Kenny Pickett, I don’t know how high his ceiling is. He was a 4 year starter at Pitt so hes ahead of most QBs coming into the league these days. We will see how much he can grow. I don’t think Tomlin and Canada are the guys to do it. I was hoping the Steelers would either bring Eric B over as the OC this year and transition him to HC as Mike moved into the C suite of the org. Or just make him the HC this year. Sadly thay didn’t happen.

I like Kenny Pickett, I don’t know how high his ceiling is. He was a 4 year starter at Pitt so hes ahead of most QBs coming into the league these days. We will see how much he can grow. I don’t think Tomlin and Canada are the guys to do it.
They won 6 of their last 7 games, the only loss was by 2 points to Baltimore.

Why don't you afc fags just show up to a Bengals practice and shoot Burrow? You are so fucking scared it's hilarious. The Bengals started off 0-2 last season because the Oline and Burrow never played in the preseason. That's not going to happen this year. You fags are going to have to play in Cincy in the playoffs.

They barely finished above .500, but it shows they know how to beat similarly bad teams.
Beating shitty teams doesn’t make you a contender. I don’t know how else to say it the Steelers aren’t a bad team they just aren’t a legitimate title contender and havent been for 10 years.

Why don't you afc fags just show up to a Bengals practice and shoot Burrow? You are so fucking scared it's hilarious. The Bengals started off 0-2 last season because the Oline and Burrow never played in the preseason. That's not going to happen this year. You fags are going to have to play in Cincy in the playoffs.
Remind me. How many SBs have the Bengals won?

Try winning the big game and maybe someone will be scared of the Bungles.

Forum List

Back