Joe Biden's top priority on Day 1: Let guys into girl's locker rooms and bathrooms.

Seems appropriate that this is Pedo Joe's highest priority.

What’s ironic about this is that trump purchased the miss America pageant so he could go back in the locker rooms.
Really? Then why did Trump sell them?
I don’t know

What’s ironic about this is that trump purchased the miss America pageant so he could go back in the locker rooms.

Anything on topic, Troll?
Has there been one incident in the last four years where a tranny was bothipering a kid in the bathroom? Not one? They still use the ladies room dummy.
No, because Trump banned it, Stupid.
Trannys still use the ladies rooms of America.
Even the ones who think they are a guy?

Gotta link?
I think chaz bono goes to the boys room and bruce jenner uses the ladies room.
"I think' isn't a link to facts, Dumbass.

Try again.
If you think I’m going to let you cons control the conversation and talk about trannys again. I shouldn’t even be promoting this thread so bye
Please clear something up for me................when did you ever "let" me talk about 'Trannys"?

Let me give you a hint: You don't "let" me talk about anything. You have no input, say, influence on what I talk about, Fucktard.

Glad I could clear that up for ya.

Has there been one incident in the last four years where a tranny was bothipering a kid in the bathroom? Not one? They still use the ladies room dummy.
The bigger picture is boys competing in girls sports
A district judge in Idaho has already ruled that boys can't compete in Girls HS sports.
This is probably heading to the supreme court

Of course the pervert wants this.
Next up.....men loving little boys will be legal.
You’ve been saying that since Clinton
No I haven't.
Course Clinton likes to screw 12 year olds.

Why be reactive when we can be proactive. I do not want my young girls in the same locker room as a male. Or playing sports vs trans girls. Unfair.

How long before this one is reversed ?

Among other things, the policies set forth by the Secretary of Defense state that transgender persons with a history or diagnosis of gender dysphoria — individuals who the policies state may require substantial medical treatment, including medications and surgery — are disqualified from military service except under certain limited circumstances.

Gotta link?

Try again.
If you think I’m going to let you cons control the conversation and talk about trannys again. I shouldn’t even be promoting this thread so bye
Please clear something up for me................when did you ever "let" me talk about 'Trannys"?

Let me give you a hint: You don't "let" me talk about anything. You have no input, say, influence on what I talk about, Fucktard.

You’ll be talking to yourself this time

Gotta link?

Try again.

You’ll be talking to yourself this time
Why? You think you are the only other person on this board, Halfwit? :cuckoo: :itsok:

What happened to your "so bye" comment? Just another lie by you?:abgg2q.jpg:

Why be reactive when we can be proactive. I do not want my young girls in the same locker room as a male. Or playing sports vs trans girls. Unfair.

Well yes, but you have common sense.

As we can see, it is become such an increasingly rare trait among this new left as to be almost non existent these days.

yes, top priority for Beijing Biden is what the OP says

plus taking away arms from Americans.

those two things.
if-the-government-says-you-dont-need-a-gun-you-30993071.png

Well, Pedo Joe doesn't seem to have a problem with it, since he took showers with his own daughter (when he wasn't running around naked in front of female Secret Service agents), while his son was in the basement fucking his neice/stepdaughter!!!!

Last edited:
Well, Pedo Joe doesn't seem to have a problem with it, since he took showers with his own daughter (when he wasn't running around naked in front of female Secret Service agents), while his son was in the basement fucking his neice/stepdaughter!!!!
sdxwfnpkvz781.jpg

Nice work there on photoshopping Jeffie into the picture. But then young Donald Trump did have a daughter who he was kissing, not some other person's daughter as Joe Biteme loves to grope and sniff.

Ouch! I’m guessing Dumbfuckmuck is regretting bumping this two year old thread.

can you say “obssessed”?

Nice work there on photoshopping Jeffie into the picture. But then young Donald Trump did have a daughter who he was kissing, not some other person's daughter as Joe Biteme loves to grope and sniff.

no reason to photoshop, read the story...

Forum List

Back