Joe Biden's top priority on Day 1: Let guys into girl's locker rooms and bathrooms.

Seems appropriate that this is Pedo Joe's highest priority.

What’s ironic about this is that trump purchased the miss America pageant so he could go back in the locker rooms.

Anything on topic, Troll?
Has there been one incident in the last four years where a tranny was bothipering a kid in the bathroom? Not one? They still use the ladies room dummy.

yes, top priority for Beijing Biden is what the OP says

plus taking away arms from Americans.

those two things.

What’s ironic about this is that trump purchased the miss America pageant so he could go back in the locker rooms.

Has there been one incident in the last four years where a tranny was bothipering a kid in the bathroom? Not one? They still use the ladies room dummy.
No, because Trump banned it, Stupid.

Of course the pervert wants this.
Next up.....men loving little boys will be legal.
I’d rather my daughter see a drag queen in the ladies room than my son in the boys room
So you don't let your son to to the boys room.

Interesting.

Trannys still use the ladies rooms of America.

Even the ones who think they are a guy?

Gotta link?

These people are mentally disturbed.

From the Mayo Clinic... What you need to know about being transgender

Gender dysphoria is listed in the Diagnostic and Statistical Manual of Mental Disorders (DSM-5), a manual published by the American Psychiatric Association to diagnose
mental conditions.

Last edited:

Gotta link?
I think chaz bono goes to the boys room and bruce jenner uses the ladies room.

Gotta link?
"I think' isn't a link to facts, Dumbass.

Try again.

It is one of the few issues that Sleepy Joe really understands, so I can see where it takes priority.

Gotta link?
"I think' isn't a link to facts, Dumbass.

Try again.
If you think I’m going to let you cons control the conversation and talk about trannys again. I shouldn’t even be promoting this thread so bye

Forum List

Back