Joe Biden's Covid death count is now at 215,832 dead Americans

Nostra
Yup. Trump had the border handled very well. Biden screwed it all up and we now have a clusterfuck at the border and thousands of illegals pouring into our country.

Mans an incompetent imbecile.

How many millions of you low I.Q. Trumptard cultists are unvaccinated? Keep listening to Trump asslickers like Deanus & Noem & watch the death count rise, fool.
That's the best ya got when I point out the fact your Messiah is spreading tens of thousands of China Flu infested illegals around the country to infect and kill Americans?

Pathetic.

marvin martian
Gee. Where are all the lefty loons on this board who blamed Trump for every Covid death while he was POTUS??

They should be blamed Bidet for every Covid death right now.

Oh wait. I forgot. They don't blame that incompetent ass for anything. Never mind.

Trump did a tremendous job of getting vaccines developed in record time. That's how we turned the corner on the virus. But now, with the variant, further action is needed and Biden is on his own. The only way to deal with the variant is to bring Trump back. Democrats rode Trump's success as far as they could but the future looks bleak if we have to depend on Democrat brainpower (if there is such a thing)

Go back to exactly what Trump handed him.

Next dumbfuck question?

The Biden administration is planning to speed up deportations for some migrant families who cross the US-Mexico border, the Department of Homeland Security said Monday.

Certain families will now be subject to the fast-track deportation procedure known as “expedited removal,” which allows immigration authorities to remove an individual without a hearing before an immigration judge. The procedure will apply to families who are not swiftly expelled under a pandemic-related border policy.

It’s the latest indication of the Biden administration’s wariness over migrants, including those seeking asylum, journeying to the US southern border. Asked about Vice President Kamala Harris’ “don’t come” message to migrants, President Joe Biden reiterated that “they should not come” during a CNN town hall last week, adding that the administration is trying to tackle the root causes of migration.

Forum List

Back