JOE BIDEN

JimZiegelbauer

Gold Member
Jul 25, 2020
Joe Biden, The first debate will be his last 1 month from today, Here are 5 Questions he will be asked, AND take the fact check and shove it, Fact Check Biden already is here. 1) Obama/Biden care killed 500,000 Americans the first YEAR 36 million jobs, 29,0000 small business to close 1 Trillion dollars and the USA Healthcare system is broke and we could not deal with COVID 19, 2) the 58 women Joe Biden raped will be in Cleveland at the debate to tell their true story. 3) China and Russia, they paid Joe Biden and Hunter Biden 35 million dollars each for Doing NOTHING 4) Joe Biden's record on the economy. The news that Obama and Biden's economy was great, really, maybe for union auto workers but America look at your 401 ks during their 8 years and the Stock market which was at 11,000 what a fucking Lie 5) De funding the Police and Military Joe Biden supports this and the riots and person ell Property damage in Joe Biden America by Blacks , he even supports another US Senator Rand 's attempted Murder, that is a Federal Crime 6) HOE Kamala Harris, yes HOE Willie and 5 other Black men sexual bliss with her, most Married Blackmen. Thier is a sex tape on line that proves this, want to see it? What a pig America might see it on her First Debate. I do not want my kids or Grand Kids seeing a person in the White-house like these two pigs and liars, NO For you Trump haters PROVE in black and white your lies and NO PICS TO PROVE IT .Fakes are known and America wants to make sure these 2 animals are not elected so we wll demand in person Voting or Absentee voting., cannot wait for a reply

Joe Biden, The first debate will be his last 1 month from today, Here are 5 Questions he will be asked, AND take the fact check and shove it, Fact Check Biden already is here. 1) Obama/Biden care killed 500,000 Americans the first YEAR 36 million jobs, 29,0000 small business to close 1 Trillion dollars and the USA Healthcare system is broke and we could not deal with COVID 19, 2) the 58 women Joe Biden raped will be in Cleveland at the debate to tell their true story. 3) China and Russia, they paid Joe Biden and Hunter Biden 35 million dollars each for Doing NOTHING 4) Joe Biden's record on the economy. The news that Obama and Biden's economy was great, really, maybe for union auto workers but America look at your 401 ks during their 8 years and the Stock market which was at 11,000 what a fucking Lie 5) De funding the Police and Military Joe Biden supports this and the riots and person ell Property damage in Joe Biden America by Blacks , he even supports another US Senator Rand 's attempted Murder, that is a Federal Crime 6) HOE Kamala Harris, yes HOE Willie and 5 other Black men sexual bliss with her, most Married Blackmen. Thier is a sex tape on line that proves this, want to see it? What a pig America might see it on her First Debate. I do not want my kids or Grand Kids seeing a person in the White-house like these two pigs and liars, NO For you Trump haters PROVE in black and white your lies and NO PICS TO PROVE IT .Fakes are known and America wants to make sure these 2 animals are not elected so we wll demand in person Voting or Absentee voting., cannot wait for a reply

First we have to fact check your questions and they all 6 failed the fact check.

First we have to fact check your questions and they all 6 failed the fact check.

Number 3 is pretty spot on. What DID the biden crime family do for china for all of that cash?

• Banned

ha ha ha ha do not make America laugh your even Funnier than CNN

Number 3 is pretty spot on. What DID the biden crime family do for china for all of that cash?

What did Joe do? His Kid took a job where the Chinese hoped it would influence Joe. It didn't. Same goes for the Ukraine Business. All it got from Joe was to get their Pet AG fired and they still got investigated by the Ukrainian Government. It's old school to hire a Politicos offspring in hopes that they can be influenced. It actually works sometimes but not always. What you need to do is provide proof that the Ukrainians or the Chinese benefited from hiring Hunter. Sounds to me like the only person that benefited from this is Hunter. Hell, if you were given a job to do nothing (not even show up) for a few hundred thousand a year, would you pass it up? Where do I sign up.

It's much easier to prove that Rumps Children benefited from China because their name is Rump.

• Banned

What did Joe do? His Kid took a job where the Chinese hoped it would influence Joe. It didn't. Same goes for the Ukraine Business. All it got from Joe was to get their Pet AG fired and they still got investigated by the Ukrainian Government. It's old school to hire a Politicos offspring in hopes that they can be influenced. It actually works sometimes but not always. What you need to do is provide proof that the Ukrainians or the Chinese benefited from hiring Hunter. Sounds to me like the only person that benefited from this is Hunter. Hell, if you were given a job to do nothing (not even show up) for a few hundred thousand a year, would you pass it up? Where do I sign up.

It's much easier to prove that Rumps Children benefited from China because their name is Rump.
and list the Things POTUS Trumps children reieved from China 1-10 I never get and answer when I call out a lie?

China and Russia, they paid Joe Biden and Hunter Biden 35 million dollars each for Doing NOTHING

Prove # 3

and list the Things POTUS Trumps children reieved from China 1-10 I never get and answer when I call out a lie?
Patents.

All kinds of free PowerPoint presentation stuff online to help you make a much more convincing, and interesting OP. Just sayin'.

Election year trolls are so uninteresting, you realize quickly the nonsense they post is aimed at other dummies who are already Trump right wing snowflakes. It is an idiot circle jerk online with made up nonsense for the equally stupid. One would hope they grow up someday or if they are being supported they one day wake up.

For the intelligent reader see a republican on this administration:

'What the Republican Party actually stands for, in 13 points'

"What is patriotism? Let us begin with what patriotism is not. It is not patriotic to dodge the draft and to mock war heroes and their families. It is not patriotic to discriminate against active-duty members of the armed forces in one's companies, or to campaign to keep disabled veterans away from one's property. It is not patriotic to compare one's search for sexual partners in New York with the military service in Vietnam that one has dodged. It is not patriotic to avoid paying taxes, especially when American working families do pay. It is not patriotic to ask those working, taxpaying American families to finance one's own presidential campaign, and then to spend their contributions in one's own companies. It is not patriotic to admire foreign dictators. It is not patriotic to cultivate a relationship with Muammar Gaddafi; or to say that Bashar al-Assad and Vladimir Putin are superior leaders. It is not patriotic to call upon Russia to intervene in an American presidential election. It is not patriotic to cite Russian propaganda at rallies." Timothy Snyder 'On Tyranny'

All kinds of free PowerPoint presentation stuff online to help you make a much more convincing, and interesting OP. Just sayin'.

so I did not get it from online sources people at my work place want answers to this, and how about answering the question, can ya read?

so I did not get it from online sources people at my work place want answers to this, and how about answering the question, can ya read?
Can you post a coherent, grammatically correct comment? Just sayin'.

China and Russia, they paid Joe Biden and Hunter Biden 35 million dollars each for Doing NOTHING

Prove # 3

They paid Hunter, not Joe. And Hunter was paid 50K a month from Barisma. He was under a 5 year Contract. Now, let's total that up. (BTW, I verified that from RTWing Sources) That's 3 mil.

Now, on the the China Connection. Yes, Hunter should not have flown to China on AF 2 with Joe. Bad form, there. But certainly not illegal. For that trip, zero money was award to Hunter. He wasn't a stock holder in the company as of yet. AFTER Biden left office, Hunter did end up with 10% of a company worth 4.2 mil. Did he buy in or was it for "Services Rendered" considering he was a legal consultant to the company for years. That means, he's a minor stock holder with 420,000 worth of Shares in a company worth 4.2 Mil. And Joe didn't see a dime of it.

Once again, if some company is going to pay me because they think I am a long lost son to the Hunt Brothers, I will not complain and certainly will take the money. So, over about a 10 year period, Hunter received 3.42 mil, Joe didn't receive a dime and a crooked Prosecutor was till fired and investigated in the Ukraine. And all Joe got was his regular VP pay (more than I get) and a crummy T-shirt.

So now, it's up to 35 mil. I can't wait until next week when you finally hear that Rump is claiming 1.5 billion. You missed the Rump Weekly Memo.

Prove # 3

They paid Hunter, not Joe. And Hunter was paid 50K a month from Barisma. He was under a 5 year Contract. Now, let's total that up. (BTW, I verified that from RTWing Sources) That's 3 mil.

Now, on the the China Connection. Yes, Hunter should not have flown to China on AF 2 with Joe. Bad form, there. But certainly not illegal. For that trip, zero money was award to Hunter. He wasn't a stock holder in the company as of yet. AFTER Biden left office, Hunter did end up with 10% of a company worth 4.2 mil. Did he buy in or was it for "Services Rendered" considering he was a legal consultant to the company for years. That means, he's a minor stock holder with 420,000 worth of Shares in a company worth 4.2 Mil. And Joe didn't see a dime of it.

Once again, if some company is going to pay me because they think I am a long lost son to the Hunt Brothers, I will not complain and certainly will take the money. So, over about a 10 year period, Hunter received 3.42 mil, Joe didn't receive a dime and a crooked Prosecutor was till fired and investigated in the Ukraine. And all Joe got was his regular VP pay (more than I get) and a crummy T-shirt.

So now, it's up to 35 mil. I can't wait until next week when you finally hear that Rump is claiming 1.5 billion. You missed the Rump Weekly Memo.
$88,000 a year for 10 years LEAGAL Consultant show me the job Description of that Company, 35 million their are 38 million Democrate in the usa, 37 million Repbulicans an 69 million Independents split the difference and

Shut Up Already.

Prove # 3

$88,000 a year for 10 years LEAGAL Consultant show me the job Description of that Company, 35 million their are 38 million Democrate in the usa, 37 million Repbulicans an 69 million Independents split the difference and

It didn't? China has been stealing intellectual property from the USA for decades, China is building a blue water navy to challenge us on the high seas and one of the things hunter was supposed to do with that money was buy US defence industry companies so that china could steal our military technology. And hiden biden says they're not a threat to us.

Looks like the Chinese are getting exactly what they paid for.

It didn't? China has been stealing intellectual property from the USA for decades, China is building a blue water navy to challenge us on the high seas and one of the things hunter was supposed to do with that money was buy US defence industry companies so that china could steal our military technology. And hiden biden says they're not a threat to us.

And more and more get busted each year. Under Obama/Biden, 5 were taken off the streets in 2014. The Chinese backed off until recently but they are back to their old tricks. Sorry, snowflake, you can't blame either PResident for China being a bad actor.

America knows all that and more so answer all the quentions?

And more and more get busted each year. Under Obama/Biden, 5 were taken off the streets in 2014. The Chinese backed off until recently but they are back to their old tricks. Sorry, snowflake, you can't blame either PResident for China being a bad actor.

I agree, but I can blame hiden biden for lying to the American people saying China isn't a threat, when they clearly are.

You are hoist on your own petard, dude.

I agree, but I can blame hiden biden for lying to the American people saying China isn't a threat, when they clearly are.

You are hoist on your own petard, dude.

Sorry to break your bubble but Rump is such a larger threat that China isn't even on the radar right now. It should be but Rump dwarfs them.

Forum List

Back