JOE BIDEN

Riding the Dragon - The Biden's Chinese Secrets

Inflated amounts, unsubstantiate claims and more. Hate to break it to you but if you were to put that piece of garbage on Facebook it would have a disclaimer display before you can play it. If you tall a lie enough times, does it become the truth? Nope, it's just a serial lie. Welcome to QAnon.

Riding the Dragon - The Biden's Chinese Secrets

The Bidens’ Chinese Secrets.

“Representatives of the Biden family have denied any connection between the vice president’s visit and Hunter’s business. However, a BHR representative told The New Yorker earlier this year that Hunter used the opportunity to introduce his father to Chinese private equity executive Jonathan Li, who became CEO of BHR after the deal’s conclusion.”​

LOL! Hilarious. Must be working for the Russians and Trumpy campaign.

The best you Trump-haters can come up with any time Biden is exposed as a crook and an incompetent oaf is to pretend you are giggling it away. And the correct spelling is Hillaryous.

Hateful Hillary
Bidenisms - Racism, ignorance, lies and incompetence
Democrat Insanity - Trump Derangement Syndrome
The destructive racism of liberal Democrats
Hillary who? So desperate to get another female to hate on and politically vilify. You post garbage. Memes, silly jokes, ad hominems, blatant lies. All to support a Republican party that has been cumshawed by a compromised opportunist that cares nothing of the US and our Constitution.

I'm going to beat Joe Biden. Look at my record.

Last edited:
“I was working in Sacramento when Steve Baldwin was in office, and saw all the same things going on. She was considered a whacko opportunist and not expected to survive beyond Willie Brown's tenure. No one that needs to read this will ever see it.“

"I watched an interview with her.
She is was attractive, animated and absurd.
She stated that she never had children; yet was a “Mother to her husband’s children.”
And she “loved being a Mother.”
She said the children called her “Momela”
Anyway, she led her audience to believe that she mothered these kids. I looked her up.

She married her husband when the boy was in his 3rd year of college and the girl l was in 10th grade and they lived with the Mother except for normal visits with their father—so much for Motherhood.
Right after hearing that, I knew she was a liar.

She is already beating Pence in ratings.
I do remember Kamala Harris.
I had just been elected to the State Assembly in 1994 and, at that time, the ultimate “power broker” that controlled every aspect of California’s state government was the Speaker of the House, Willie Brown.

He ran Sacramento like it was his own personal fiefdom and handed out jobs to loyalists and fired people who were disloyal.
He broke every ethical law in the book but was never held to account by anyone. He was married but openly had mistresses which he showed off by bringing to public events.
At the time I arrived in Sacramento, Willie was seeing a young girl who was in her 20’s.
Willie was in his 60’s.
She was his mistress and he showered her with gifts and appointed her to a number of State government jobs.

Her name was Kamala Harris.
Willie launched her political career because she was having sex with him.
The idea that she is an “independent” woman who worked her way up the political ladder because she worked hard is baloney.
It is common knowledge in California that She slept her way into powerful political jobs.
And now she is running for VP with a man who will be unable to govern due to his lack of mental clarity. In essence, she will function as the President of the United States should the Biden/Harris ticket prevail this November.

Her views on guns, taxes, immigration, energy, etc. are far to the left of the average America but you watch, the media will ignore these positions.
For example, she believes illegal aliens are eligible to ALL government services, including education, welfare benefits, health care, you name it. In other words, she does NOT believe there is a difference between a citizen and a non-citizen. That view alone will cost us billions of dollars if acted upon.
Her view of the constitution is frankly bizarre and dangerous and she is willing to enact laws restricting our 2nd Amendment rights even if such laws violate our constitution.
She will be the most radical person to run for VP in American history but you won’t see any of this on the news.
You will soon witness a massive campaign by the media to deceive you about who she is and what she believes.
Don’t fall for it."

Steve Baldwin, former Congressman in the State of California

Read “Profiles in Corruption” by Peter Schweizer.
He dedicates an entire chapter to Kamala Harris.

“I was working in Sacramento when Steve Baldwin was in office, and saw all the same things going on. She was considered a whacko opportunist and not expected to survive beyond Willie Brown's tenure. No one that needs to read this will ever see it.“

"I watched an interview with her.
She is was attractive, animated and absurd.
She stated that she never had children; yet was a “Mother to her husband’s children.”
And she “loved being a Mother.”
She said the children called her “Momela”
Anyway, she led her audience to believe that she mothered these kids. I looked her up.

She married her husband when the boy was in his 3rd year of college and the girl l was in 10th grade and they lived with the Mother except for normal visits with their father—so much for Motherhood.
Right after hearing that, I knew she was a liar.

She is already beating Pence in ratings.
I do remember Kamala Harris.
I had just been elected to the State Assembly in 1994 and, at that time, the ultimate “power broker” that controlled every aspect of California’s state government was the Speaker of the House, Willie Brown.

He ran Sacramento like it was his own personal fiefdom and handed out jobs to loyalists and fired people who were disloyal.
He broke every ethical law in the book but was never held to account by anyone. He was married but openly had mistresses which he showed off by bringing to public events.
At the time I arrived in Sacramento, Willie was seeing a young girl who was in her 20’s.
Willie was in his 60’s.
She was his mistress and he showered her with gifts and appointed her to a number of State government jobs.

Her name was Kamala Harris.
Willie launched her political career because she was having sex with him.
The idea that she is an “independent” woman who worked her way up the political ladder because she worked hard is baloney.
It is common knowledge in California that She slept her way into powerful political jobs.
And now she is running for VP with a man who will be unable to govern due to his lack of mental clarity. In essence, she will function as the President of the United States should the Biden/Harris ticket prevail this November.

Her views on guns, taxes, immigration, energy, etc. are far to the left of the average America but you watch, the media will ignore these positions.
For example, she believes illegal aliens are eligible to ALL government services, including education, welfare benefits, health care, you name it. In other words, she does NOT believe there is a difference between a citizen and a non-citizen. That view alone will cost us billions of dollars if acted upon.
Her view of the constitution is frankly bizarre and dangerous and she is willing to enact laws restricting our 2nd Amendment rights even if such laws violate our constitution.
She will be the most radical person to run for VP in American history but you won’t see any of this on the news.
You will soon witness a massive campaign by the media to deceive you about who she is and what she believes.
Don’t fall for it."

Steve Baldwin, former Congressman in the State of California

Read “Profiles in Corruption” by Peter Schweizer.
He dedicates an entire chapter to Kamala Harris.
Joe Biden in 1945. Hahaha...
1599344042524.png

so sad....this is just so sad...my hatred towards the Rats grows by the minute....and towards Pelosi and Antifa ....and all Left..... all of it.... can not even begin to explain...

1599537850416.png

Biden having a hard time pronouncing words in his speech today.

"Trade diffi-deficit"
"Pharmaceutical indusse"
"Prices on prescription jugs"

Says Trump is "trying to do away with all health care in America."

Joe Biden Did Not Have the Guts to Get Osama bin Laden.

“The single best moment of Obama’s presidency was the May 2011 raid into Pakistan that killed Osama bin Laden. It only happened because Obama ignored Joe Biden when he said, ‘Mr. President, my suggestion is, don’t go.’ Biden is all too aware that he got the biggest decision of the Obama presidency wrong, which is why he changed his story years later to claim that he had actually supported the raid. That history is important to remember today, on the 19th anniversary of the September 11 attacks, as Biden seeks to become the next commander in chief.”

Biden Campaigns with Union Official Accused of Sexual Harassment.’

Biden says "Foxtrot Yankee" to #METOO

Raping his aide wasn't enough.

1599870210382.png

Joe Biden hosted a top United Auto Workers official recently accused of sexual harassment at his Wednesday campaign event in Michigan.

Gerald Kariem—who was named UAW international executive board vice president in January—appeared at the event just months after a high-ranking female official accused him of sexual harassment in a May federal lawsuit.

Kariem approached UAW international servicing representative Patricia Morris-Gibson at a conference in Washington, D.C., and asked her to sleep with him, adding that it would be "their little secret." When Morris-Gibson replied that she was married, Kariem allegedly "laughed and said that he would not tell." In addition, Kariem allegedly used expletives to comment on Morris-Gibson's appearance at a March 2019 conference in Detroit, saying, "G— you so f—ing fine."

Morris-Gibson went on to file a November 2019 complaint with the Equal Employment Opportunity Commission requesting the right to sue the union. After the request was granted in March 2020, UAW leadership retaliated by cutting Morris-Gibson's salary by 50 percent.

16 days until the first debate and Joe Biden continues to lose notes, mind.

verbatim:

“I carry with me — I don’t have it. I gave it, I gave it to my staff. I carry it with me in my pocket a — do I have that around anyone? Where’s my staff? I gave it away anyway …”

He was in Michigan. He began reading — or trying to read — some statistics. Numbers are not Dementia Joe’s forte, to put it mildly.

This day, he kept repeating the word “military.” But the actual virus numbers were for Michigan, the state he was in, in addition to his perpetual state of confusion.

“U.S. COVID-infected military uh excuse me U.S. COVID-infected in America, six thousand 344,700 U.S. COVID deaths one thousand 189,506. Military COVID-infected 118,984. Military COVID deaths 6114.”

The military’s death toll is exactly seven.

His proposals for tax rates.

“If you change the tax rate it went from 38 percent to 21. If you just send it back to 20 uh — 38%, um, if you — 36% to 28, that’s what we started trying to do.”

Biden was against fracking before he was for fracking. He was for mandatory masks before he was against mandatory masks. He was for defunding the police before he was against defunding the police. He was against the Chinese travel ban before he was for it.

Even in his addled state, though, Joe remains sentient enough to understand what they’re saying about him — that he’s losing his mind, that he can’t even answer questions without a Teleprompter.

“I mean, this idea of you know, Slow Joe … .” (Chuckles a little too long and too loudly.) “I — anyway I I shouldn’t about it because uh anyway … .”

That should put the rumors to rest, Mr. Vice President.

It was quite a week for Joe out there in the battleground states. He talked about the rising price of “prescription jugs.”

Citing one of this week’s alt-left talking points, Biden claimed President Trump was aware of the problem with the virus.

“He knew and 'purfusly' played it down.”

Let’s go straight to the audiotape for a few more of Joe’s bold policy prescriptions during his brief foray outside the basement this week:

“Bottom line, Mr. President: do your job. Get off your 'galk' course and out of the sand bunker.”

“And the jobs of hundreds of thousands of American workers, the 'lifebud' of communities all across the Midwest — if you reshore jobs that have been pres – that have presently previously been sent overseas.”

“When I was senator and vice president there were plenty of 'econot' economists that I had around me.”

“We have to keep the House of Representatives and the United States Senate.” (Actually, the GOP controls the Senate.)

“If I were president that’s what I’d do and I’d get it done like previous precedents presidents.”

Practically none of this Biden babbling ever makes the network newscasts, because the “reporters” are all Democrat stenographers with press passes. The campaign seems to permit no questions except from those card-carrying comrades reliably in the satchel.

Before “taking questions” from the fellow travelers, Joe either gets a list of the common nightwalkers, or his aides call on the Pravda press to regurgitate some inane set-up question.

Still, Joe gets confused, often looking to the side, staring at his aides/nurses for direction.

“I guess, are you calling on people or how am I — I don’t have a list so you go ahead and call.”

Yes, it will be great TV when Biden takes the stage with Trump.

If Joe’s being given his answers to recite via an earpiece, the Trump campaign will jam those transmissions. If Biden is allowed a Teleprompter (doubtful), the president will sneak up behind him and read Joe’s answer for him before Hidin’ Biden even realizes what’s happening.

I’ll leave you with one of Joe’s longer perorations of the week, as usual an attack on the incumbent. He began with a sneeze and then let it rip:

“He promised his administration would enforce every last buy in American provision on behalf of the American people and what makes his wild claims and hopes, he now hopes we don’t notice what he said or won’t remember and when he does follow through or doesn’t do when follow through, the exact opposite.”

May we quote you on that, Mr. Vice President?

Joe Biden, The first debate will be his last 1 month from today, Here are 5 Questions he will be asked, AND take the fact check and shove it, Fact Check Biden already is here. 1) Obama/Biden care killed 500,000 Americans the first YEAR 36 million jobs, 29,0000 small business to close 1 Trillion dollars and the USA Healthcare system is broke and we could not deal with COVID 19, 2) the 58 women Joe Biden raped will be in Cleveland at the debate to tell their true story. 3) China and Russia, they paid Joe Biden and Hunter Biden 35 million dollars each for Doing NOTHING 4) Joe Biden's record on the economy. The news that Obama and Biden's economy was great, really, maybe for union auto workers but America look at your 401 ks during their 8 years and the Stock market which was at 11,000 what a fucking Lie 5) De funding the Police and Military Joe Biden supports this and the riots and person ell Property damage in Joe Biden America by Blacks , he even supports another US Senator Rand 's attempted Murder, that is a Federal Crime 6) HOE Kamala Harris, yes HOE Willie and 5 other Black men sexual bliss with her, most Married Blackmen. Thier is a sex tape on line that proves this, want to see it? What a pig America might see it on her First Debate. I do not want my kids or Grand Kids seeing a person in the White-house like these two pigs and liars, NO For you Trump haters PROVE in black and white your lies and NO PICS TO PROVE IT .Fakes are known and America wants to make sure these 2 animals are not elected so we wll demand in person Voting or Absentee voting., cannot wait for a reply

Joe Biden, The first debate will be his last 1 month from today, Here are 5 Questions he will be asked, AND take the fact check and shove it, Fact Check Biden already is here. 1) Obama/Biden care killed 500,000 Americans the first YEAR 36 million jobs, 29,0000 small business to close 1 Trillion dollars and the USA Healthcare system is broke and we could not deal with COVID 19, 2) the 58 women Joe Biden raped will be in Cleveland at the debate to tell their true story. 3) China and Russia, they paid Joe Biden and Hunter Biden 35 million dollars each for Doing NOTHING 4) Joe Biden's record on the economy. The news that Obama and Biden's economy was great, really, maybe for union auto workers but America look at your 401 ks during their 8 years and the Stock market which was at 11,000 what a fucking Lie 5) De funding the Police and Military Joe Biden supports this and the riots and person ell Property damage in Joe Biden America by Blacks , he even supports another US Senator Rand 's attempted Murder, that is a Federal Crime 6) HOE Kamala Harris, yes HOE Willie and 5 other Black men sexual bliss with her, most Married Blackmen. Thier is a sex tape on line that proves this, want to see it? What a pig America might see it on her First Debate. I do not want my kids or Grand Kids seeing a person in the White-house like these two pigs and liars, NO For you Trump haters PROVE in black and white your lies and NO PICS TO PROVE IT .Fakes are known and America wants to make sure these 2 animals are not elected so we wll demand in person Voting or Absentee voting., cannot wait for a reply

The questions to Biden will actually be more like this:

1) How do you feel about Trump killing 200K people by mishandling the Biden virus pandemic?

2) Should Trump spend the rest of his life in prison? Sorry, just kidding. Of course he should.

3) How do you feel about being the last defense against Trump's fascist armies taking over America?

4) Which of all the terrible Trump policies was the worst?

5) Which of Trump's kids do you hate the most and why? Feel free to comment on why you hate all of them.

6) And most of all, why are you so wonderful!!!! ???? !!!!

Forum List

Back