JOE BIDEN

Joe Biden, The first debate will be his last 1 month from today, Here are 5 Questions he will be asked, AND take the fact check and shove it, Fact Check Biden already is here. 1) Obama/Biden care killed 500,000 Americans the first YEAR 36 million jobs, 29,0000 small business to close 1 Trillion dollars and the USA Healthcare system is broke and we could not deal with COVID 19, 2) the 58 women Joe Biden raped will be in Cleveland at the debate to tell their true story. 3) China and Russia, they paid Joe Biden and Hunter Biden 35 million dollars each for Doing NOTHING 4) Joe Biden's record on the economy. The news that Obama and Biden's economy was great, really, maybe for union auto workers but America look at your 401 ks during their 8 years and the Stock market which was at 11,000 what a fucking Lie 5) De funding the Police and Military Joe Biden supports this and the riots and person ell Property damage in Joe Biden America by Blacks , he even supports another US Senator Rand 's attempted Murder, that is a Federal Crime 6) HOE Kamala Harris, yes HOE Willie and 5 other Black men sexual bliss with her, most Married Blackmen. Thier is a sex tape on line that proves this, want to see it? What a pig America might see it on her First Debate. I do not want my kids or Grand Kids seeing a person in the White-house like these two pigs and liars, NO For you Trump haters PROVE in black and white your lies and NO PICS TO PROVE IT .Fakes are known and America wants to make sure these 2 animals are not elected so we wll demand in person Voting or Absentee voting., cannot wait for a reply

First we have to fact check your questions and they all 6 failed the fact check.

Number 3 is pretty spot on. What DID the biden crime family do for china for all of that cash?

What did Joe do? His Kid took a job where the Chinese hoped it would influence Joe. It didn't. Same goes for the Ukraine Business. All it got from Joe was to get their Pet AG fired and they still got investigated by the Ukrainian Government. It's old school to hire a Politicos offspring in hopes that they can be influenced. It actually works sometimes but not always. What you need to do is provide proof that the Ukrainians or the Chinese benefited from hiring Hunter. Sounds to me like the only person that benefited from this is Hunter. Hell, if you were given a job to do nothing (not even show up) for a few hundred thousand a year, would you pass it up? Where do I sign up.

It's much easier to prove that Rumps Children benefited from China because their name is Rump.

It didn't? China has been stealing intellectual property from the USA for decades, China is building a blue water navy to challenge us on the high seas and one of the things hunter was supposed to do with that money was buy US defence industry companies so that china could steal our military technology. And hiden biden says they're not a threat to us.

Looks like the Chinese are getting exactly what they paid for.

And more and more get busted each year. Under Obama/Biden, 5 were taken off the streets in 2014. The Chinese backed off until recently but they are back to their old tricks. Sorry, snowflake, you can't blame either PResident for China being a bad actor.

I agree, but I can blame hiden biden for lying to the American people saying China isn't a threat, when they clearly are.

You are hoist on your own petard, dude.

Sorry to break your bubble but Rump is such a larger threat that China isn't even on the radar right now. It should be but Rump dwarfs them.

Only a chinese stooge could say something that ridiculous.

Joe Biden, The first debate will be his last 1 month from today, Here are 5 Questions he will be asked, AND take the fact check and shove it, Fact Check Biden already is here. 1) Obama/Biden care killed 500,000 Americans the first YEAR 36 million jobs, 29,0000 small business to close 1 Trillion dollars and the USA Healthcare system is broke and we could not deal with COVID 19, 2) the 58 women Joe Biden raped will be in Cleveland at the debate to tell their true story. 3) China and Russia, they paid Joe Biden and Hunter Biden 35 million dollars each for Doing NOTHING 4) Joe Biden's record on the economy. The news that Obama and Biden's economy was great, really, maybe for union auto workers but America look at your 401 ks during their 8 years and the Stock market which was at 11,000 what a fucking Lie 5) De funding the Police and Military Joe Biden supports this and the riots and person ell Property damage in Joe Biden America by Blacks , he even supports another US Senator Rand 's attempted Murder, that is a Federal Crime 6) HOE Kamala Harris, yes HOE Willie and 5 other Black men sexual bliss with her, most Married Blackmen. Thier is a sex tape on line that proves this, want to see it? What a pig America might see it on her First Debate. I do not want my kids or Grand Kids seeing a person in the White-house like these two pigs and liars, NO For you Trump haters PROVE in black and white your lies and NO PICS TO PROVE IT .Fakes are known and America wants to make sure these 2 animals are not elected so we wll demand in person Voting or Absentee voting., cannot wait for a reply

First we have to fact check your questions and they all 6 failed the fact check.

Number 3 is pretty spot on. What DID the biden crime family do for china for all of that cash?

What did Joe do? His Kid took a job where the Chinese hoped it would influence Joe. It didn't. Same goes for the Ukraine Business. All it got from Joe was to get their Pet AG fired and they still got investigated by the Ukrainian Government. It's old school to hire a Politicos offspring in hopes that they can be influenced. It actually works sometimes but not always. What you need to do is provide proof that the Ukrainians or the Chinese benefited from hiring Hunter. Sounds to me like the only person that benefited from this is Hunter. Hell, if you were given a job to do nothing (not even show up) for a few hundred thousand a year, would you pass it up? Where do I sign up.

It's much easier to prove that Rumps Children benefited from China because their name is Rump.

It didn't? China has been stealing intellectual property from the USA for decades, China is building a blue water navy to challenge us on the high seas and one of the things hunter was supposed to do with that money was buy US defence industry companies so that china could steal our military technology. And hiden biden says they're not a threat to us.

And more and more get busted each year. Under Obama/Biden, 5 were taken off the streets in 2014. The Chinese backed off until recently but they are back to their old tricks. Sorry, snowflake, you can't blame either PResident for China being a bad actor.

I agree, but I can blame hiden biden for lying to the American people saying China isn't a threat, when they clearly are.

Sorry to break your bubble but Rump is such a larger threat that China isn't even on the radar right now. It should be but Rump dwarfs them.

And you actually believe that Rump isn't a Chinese and a Russian Stooge? LOL, you should write a book but start it with either, "I am a Supporter of Rump" or "Once Upon a Time". It amounts to about the same thing.

And you actually believe that Rump isn't a Chinese and a Russian Stooge? LOL, you should write a book but start it with either, "I am a Supporter of Rump" or "Once Upon a Time". It amounts to about the same thing.

The only people we KNOW are bought and paid for are the shrilary and the bidens, and of course, the obummer. ALL of them have sold out the USA for their own personal gain. Only stooges and morons, such as yourself, ignore the very real evidence we have of that, for the fantasy the MSM has been shoveling since Trump was elected. His reelection is going to be the Greatest Show on Earth as you fools begin your wailing..

The wit and wisdom of Typhoid Trump:
We have it totally under control. It’s one person coming in from China, and we have it under control. It’s going to be just fine.
- January 22

We think we have it very well under control. We have very little problem in this country at this moment — five — and those people are all recuperating successfully... we think it’s going to have a very good ending for us … that I can assure you.
- January 30

Looks like by April, you know, in theory, when it gets a little warmer, it miraculously goes away.
- February 10

We have it very much under control in this country.
- February 23

The Coronavirus is very much under control in the USA. … Stock Market starting to look very good to me!
- February 24

And again, when you have 15 people, and the 15 within a couple of days is going to be down to close to zero, that’s a pretty good job we’ve done.
- February 26

It’s going to disappear. One day, it’s like a miracle, it will disappear.
- February 28

Everything is really under control.
- February 29

No, I’m not concerned at all. No, we’ve done a great job with it.
- March 7

The Fake News Media and their partner, the Democrat Party, is doing everything within its semi-considerable power ... to inflame the CoronaVirus situation.
- March 9

We’re prepared, and we’re doing a great job with it. And it will go away. Just stay calm. It will go away.
- March 10

I don't take responsibility at all.
- March 13
That is what the conservativevirus looks like.

The conservativevirus is the disease that no one can afford to catch. It costs trillions of dollars and it kills.

Current body count: Almost 24,000 and climbing. In April, when this "miraculously goes away."

Typhoid Trump: Coming to a graveyard near you.

We have it totally under control. It’s one person coming in from China, and we have it under control. It’s going to be just fine.
- January 22

We think we have it very well under control. We have very little problem in this country at this moment — five — and those people are all recuperating successfully... we think it’s going to have a very good ending for us … that I can assure you.
- January 30

Looks like by April, you know, in theory, when it gets a little warmer, it miraculously goes away.
- February 10

- February 23

The Coronavirus is very much under control in the USA. … Stock Market starting to look very good to me!
- February 24

And again, when you have 15 people, and the 15 within a couple of days is going to be down to close to zero, that’s a pretty good job we’ve done.
- February 26

- February 28

- February 29

- March 7

The Fake News Media and their partner, the Democrat Party, is doing everything within its semi-considerable power ... to inflame the CoronaVirus situation.
- March 9

We’re prepared, and we’re doing a great job with it. And it will go away. Just stay calm. It will go away.
- March 10

- March 13

The conservativevirus is the disease that no one can afford to catch. It costs trillions of dollars and it kills.

Current body count: Almost 24,000 and climbing. In April, when this "miraculously goes away."

The virus came from your party's best friend CHINA and you know it. Then Dem cities spread it like wildfire because Dems are blithering idiots. Then stupid shit Dem leaders killed thousands in nursing homes. Naturally that volume of Dem failure you people are trying to deflect. We'll keep reminding you it's your fault.

Joe Biden sold out the American people for personal gain. As if like magic he suddenly became a multi-millionaire after leaving the White House.
Blues But But Biden can still get credit at an American bank The crook Trump can't Wonder why?
- January 22

- January 30

- February 10

- February 23

- February 24

- February 26

- February 28

- February 29

- March 7

- March 9

- March 10

- March 13

The virus came from your party's best friend CHINA and you know it. Then Dem cities spread it like wildfire because Dems are blithering idiots. Then stupid shit Dem leaders killed thousands in nursing homes. Naturally that volume of Dem failure you people are trying to deflect. We'll keep reminding you it's your fault.
Blues did you read all the BS about the virus that came out of your killer trumps mouth ? Explain all of that BS

Joe Biden sold out the American people for personal gain. As if like magic he suddenly became a multi-millionaire after leaving the White House.
Blues But But Biden can still get credit at an American bank The crook Trump can't Wonder why?
- January 22

- January 30

- February 10

- February 23

- February 24

- February 26

- February 28

- February 29

- March 7

- March 9

- March 10

- March 13

Blues did you read all the BS about the virus that came out of your killer trumps mouth ? Explain all of that BS

You are deflecting again. Dems attacked Trump for trying to intercept the virus early, FACT. Dems told their constituents not to worry about the virus early on, FACT. Dems killed thousands in nursing homes via incompetence, FACT. Happy to discuss the facts with you eddie vs your irrational Trump rage.

- January 22

- January 30

- February 10

- February 23

- February 24

- February 26

- February 28

- February 29

- March 7

- March 9

- March 10

- March 13

Ummm, no, that is YOUR hero, hiden biden...

DOH!

- January 22

- January 30

- February 10

- February 23

- February 24

- February 26

- February 28

- February 29

- March 7

- March 9

- March 10

- March 13

You are deflecting again. Dems attacked Trump for trying to intercept the virus early, FACT. Dems told their constituents not to worry about the virus early on, FACT. Dems killed thousands in nursing homes via incompetence, FACT. Happy to discuss the facts with you eddie vs your irrational Trump rage.
Trump EARLY???
- January 22

- January 30

- February 10

- February 23

- February 24

- February 26

- February 28

- February 29

- March 7

- March 9

- March 10

- March 13

- January 22

- January 30

- February 10

- February 23

- February 24

- February 26

- February 28

- February 29

- March 7

- March 9

- March 10

- March 13

Ummm, no, that is YOUR hero, hiden biden...

DOH!

There you have it direct from Biden's mouth, Trump's warnings about the virus was hysteria, fear mongering, and xenophobia. How many people did Biden kill with the virus by telling people this??? We need a body count of dead Biden victims.

And BLUES Biden DISCLOSED Trump stays hidden like a rat hiding his cheese
Joe Biden may be known to some by the nickname Middle-Class Joe, but the former vice president (and current Democratic presidential candidate) is actually a millionaire, many times over. At the start of his 2020 presidential campaign Biden released his financial information—disclosures as well as state and federal tax returns for 2016, 2017, and 2018—and based on those forms, Forbes estimates that he has a net worth of $9 million.

Here's how he earned that fortune.

Before Biden became Vice President, he served as a Senator from 1973 to 2009.
Over the course of his tenure, his salary increased from $42,500 per year to $174,000 per year, according to the Senate's historical records. When he was elected Vice President, he got another raise, earning roughly $230,000 a year.

Biden and Obama in 2008.
PAUL J. RICHARDSGETTY IMAGES
Since leaving office, Biden has made a hefty sum off of book deals and speaking engagements.
As recently as November 2009, Joe Biden's net worth was less than $30,000, according to CBS, but life post-vice presidency has been quite lucrative for President Obama's former number two. When Biden released his financial disclosures in July of 2019, they showed that he and his wife Jill had earned more than $15 million in 2017 and 2018.

More specifically, the Bidens reported an adjusted gross income of roughly $11 million in 2017 and $4.6 million in 2018. The bulk of that number comes from a multi-book deal with Flatiron Books valued at $8 million per Publishers Weekly, but the Bidens also earned a sizable income from speaking engagements.

The AP reports that Biden's basic speaking fee was $100,000, but it ranged from $40,000 to $190,000. The New York Times also notes that Biden made additional unpaid speaking engagements during this time which are not listed on the disclosure, citing his campaign.

Additionally, the disclosures reveal that the former VP earned $540,000 as a professor at the University of Pennsylvania’s Penn Biden Center for Diplomacy and Global Engagement.

The bulk of the Biden's wealth is in real estate, but they have a portfolio of investments too.
Per Forbes, the Bidens' two homes in Delaware are worth a combined $4 million. The site also notes that they have "cash and investments worth another $4 million or so" as well as a $1 million federal pension.

Should Biden win the presidency, his salary will be $400,000 per year.
The United States also affords its Commander in Chief a $50,000 expense allowance "to assist in defraying expenses relating to or resulting from the discharge of his official duties." His wife, Dr. Jill Biden also recently shared that she will continue to teach at community college, even if her husband is elected. "It's important," she said, "and I want people to value teachers and know their contributions, and lift up the profession."

CAROLINE HALLEMANN Senior Digital News EditorAs the senior digital news editor for Town & Country, Caroline Hallemann covers everything from the British royal family to the latest episodes of Outlander, Killing Eve, and The Crown.

And you want honest dialogue?

I'll save you a lot of time and effort, the country doesn't want Joe Biden to be their president.
Yeah they so much want this liar this unqualified buffoon Trump Yes ,give us 4 more like the last 4 Who will he blame then?? Remember he doesn't take responsibility,,,,,,UNLESS it was for Obama bring our economy back. Real easy for the moron to ride Obamas wave rather than start up our economy from the beginning

- January 22

- January 30

- February 10

- February 23

- February 24

- February 26

- February 28

- February 29

- March 7

- March 9

- March 10

- March 13

what FACTs are you referring to?

In January 2020, the Trump administration was advised that immediate action was required to stop the spread of COVID-19. According to NIAID Director Dr. Anthony Fauci, “there was a lot of pushback” to this advice. President Trump declined to act until March 16th. Experts estimate that, had mitigation measures been implemented one week earlier, 60% of American COVID-19 deaths would have been avoided. (For further reading, click here).

And if trump doesn't cheat his ass off and American votes all count it shouldn't be close Of course trumps puppet the post master is doing all he can to prevent an honest vote

And you want honest dialogue?

I'll save you a lot of time and effort, the country doesn't want Joe Biden to be their president.
Just be careful for what you wish for Blues It might come true ,,,you just might get this lying sack of crap back again BTW on Bidens wealth He disclosed Trump is still hiding ,,,Biden hasn't cheated on his wife like Trump has on all 3 ,visited prostitutes, screwed all of who worked for him Why can't you see what a pos this man is? Beats me

Forum List

Back