JOE BIDEN

Joe Biden sold out the American people for personal gain. As if like magic he suddenly became a multi-millionaire after leaving the White House.
Blues But But Biden can still get credit at an American bank The crook Trump can't Wonder why?
The wit and wisdom of Typhoid Trump:
We have it totally under control. It’s one person coming in from China, and we have it under control. It’s going to be just fine.
- January 22

We think we have it very well under control. We have very little problem in this country at this moment — five — and those people are all recuperating successfully... we think it’s going to have a very good ending for us … that I can assure you.
- January 30

Looks like by April, you know, in theory, when it gets a little warmer, it miraculously goes away.
- February 10

We have it very much under control in this country.
- February 23

The Coronavirus is very much under control in the USA. … Stock Market starting to look very good to me!
- February 24

And again, when you have 15 people, and the 15 within a couple of days is going to be down to close to zero, that’s a pretty good job we’ve done.
- February 26

It’s going to disappear. One day, it’s like a miracle, it will disappear.
- February 28

Everything is really under control.
- February 29

No, I’m not concerned at all. No, we’ve done a great job with it.
- March 7

The Fake News Media and their partner, the Democrat Party, is doing everything within its semi-considerable power ... to inflame the CoronaVirus situation.
- March 9

We’re prepared, and we’re doing a great job with it. And it will go away. Just stay calm. It will go away.
- March 10

I don't take responsibility at all.
- March 13
That is what the conservativevirus looks like.

The conservativevirus is the disease that no one can afford to catch. It costs trillions of dollars and it kills.

Current body count: Almost 24,000 and climbing. In April, when this "miraculously goes away."

Typhoid Trump: Coming to a graveyard near you.

The virus came from your party's best friend CHINA and you know it. Then Dem cities spread it like wildfire because Dems are blithering idiots. Then stupid shit Dem leaders killed thousands in nursing homes. Naturally that volume of Dem failure you people are trying to deflect. We'll keep reminding you it's your fault.
Blues did you read all the BS about the virus that came out of your killer trumps mouth ? Explain all of that BS

You are deflecting again. Dems attacked Trump for trying to intercept the virus early, FACT. Dems told their constituents not to worry about the virus early on, FACT. Dems killed thousands in nursing homes via incompetence, FACT. Happy to discuss the facts with you eddie vs your irrational Trump rage.
Trump EARLY???
We have it totally under control. It’s one person coming in from China, and we have it under control. It’s going to be just fine.
- January 22

We think we have it very well under control. We have very little problem in this country at this moment — five — and those people are all recuperating successfully... we think it’s going to have a very good ending for us … that I can assure you.
- January 30

Looks like by April, you know, in theory, when it gets a little warmer, it miraculously goes away.
- February 10

- February 23

The Coronavirus is very much under control in the USA. … Stock Market starting to look very good to me!
- February 24

And again, when you have 15 people, and the 15 within a couple of days is going to be down to close to zero, that’s a pretty good job we’ve done.
- February 26

- February 28

- February 29

- March 7

The Fake News Media and their partner, the Democrat Party, is doing everything within its semi-considerable power ... to inflame the CoronaVirus situation.
- March 9

We’re prepared, and we’re doing a great job with it. And it will go away. Just stay calm. It will go away.
- March 10

- March 13

The conservativevirus is the disease that no one can afford to catch. It costs trillions of dollars and it kills.

Current body count: Almost 24,000 and climbing. In April, when this "miraculously goes away."

Yeah, you keep pushing that moronic claim. Were it not for Trump closing down travel from China and Europe, LONG before your hiden biden ever would, the death toll would have been much higher. While YOUR assholes were engaged in a fraudulent impeachment, Trump was working FOR the people of the USA. You assholes work for the interests of russia, china, and iran.

Joe Biden sold out the American people for personal gain. As if like magic he suddenly became a multi-millionaire after leaving the White House.
Blues But But Biden can still get credit at an American bank The crook Trump can't Wonder why?
- January 22

- January 30

- February 10

- February 23

- February 24

- February 26

- February 28

- February 29

- March 7

- March 9

- March 10

- March 13

The virus came from your party's best friend CHINA and you know it. Then Dem cities spread it like wildfire because Dems are blithering idiots. Then stupid shit Dem leaders killed thousands in nursing homes. Naturally that volume of Dem failure you people are trying to deflect. We'll keep reminding you it's your fault.
Blues did you read all the BS about the virus that came out of your killer trumps mouth ? Explain all of that BS

You are deflecting again. Dems attacked Trump for trying to intercept the virus early, FACT. Dems told their constituents not to worry about the virus early on, FACT. Dems killed thousands in nursing homes via incompetence, FACT. Happy to discuss the facts with you eddie vs your irrational Trump rage.
what FACTs are you referring to?

In January 2020, the Trump administration was advised that immediate action was required to stop the spread of COVID-19. According to NIAID Director Dr. Anthony Fauci, “there was a lot of pushback” to this advice. President Trump declined to act until March 16th. Experts estimate that, had mitigation measures been implemented one week earlier, 60% of American COVID-19 deaths would have been avoided. (For further reading, click here).

What a fucking liar you are. Trumps travel bans began to be implemented in FEBRUARY you lying sack of shit.

Many countries have enacted travel restrictions in response to the spread of COVID-19 that originated in China. For instance, President Trump announced a partial travel ban on China in late January that went into effect on February 2, 2020. Trump’s partial travel ban exempted American citizens, lawful permanent residents, and many others. Those who returned were supposed to be medically screened and quarantined if they showed symptoms. Those quarantines and medical screening were likely inadequate as we saw after the government imposed travel restrictions on Europe and returning Americans overwhelmed the airports. At least 36 other countries also imposed travel restrictions on people coming from China at about the same time.

US travel restrictions go into effect to combat coronavirus spread
Dakin Andone byline
By Dakin Andone, CNN

Updated 3:39 AM ET, Mon February 3, 2020

- January 22

- January 30

- February 10

- February 23

- February 24

- February 26

- February 28

- February 29

- March 7

- March 9

- March 10

- March 13

Trump EARLY???
- January 22

- January 30

- February 10

- February 23

- February 24

- February 26

- February 28

- February 29

- March 7

- March 9

- March 10

- March 13

Yeah, you keep pushing that moronic claim. Were it not for Trump closing down travel from China and Europe, LONG before your hiden biden ever would, the death toll would have been much higher. While YOUR assholes were engaged in a fraudulent impeachment, Trump was working FOR the people of the USA. You assholes work for the interests of russia, china, and iran.
LOL Biden hold secret meetings with our enemy Putin ? hold 8 phone calls recently with Putin .? Trump afraid to speak to putin about his bounties ?? Trump is a fn coward a liar a republican

- January 22

- January 30

- February 10

- February 23

- February 24

- February 26

- February 28

- February 29

- March 7

- March 9

- March 10

- March 13

Trump EARLY???
- January 22

- January 30

- February 10

- February 23

- February 24

- February 26

- February 28

- February 29

- March 7

- March 9

- March 10

- March 13

LOL Biden hold secret meetings with our enemy Putin ? hold 8 phone calls recently with Putin .? Trump afraid to speak to putin about his bounties ?? Trump is a fn coward a liar a republican

Yeah, and his son hunter got 1.5 billion to buy up defense industry companies so China could steal the technology. Face it, you russian and chinese stooges are the most ignorant, stupid, and moronic people on the planet.

- January 22

- January 30

- February 10

- February 23

- February 24

- February 26

- February 28

- February 29

- March 7

- March 9

- March 10

- March 13

In January 2020, the Trump administration was advised that immediate action was required to stop the spread of COVID-19. According to NIAID Director Dr. Anthony Fauci, “there was a lot of pushback” to this advice. President Trump declined to act until March 16th. Experts estimate that, had mitigation measures been implemented one week earlier, 60% of American COVID-19 deaths would have been avoided. (For further reading, click here).

What a fucking liar you are. Trumps travel bans began to be implemented in FEBRUARY you lying sack of shit.

Many countries have enacted travel restrictions in response to the spread of COVID-19 that originated in China. For instance, President Trump announced a partial travel ban on China in late January that went into effect on February 2, 2020. Trump’s partial travel ban exempted American citizens, lawful permanent residents, and many others. Those who returned were supposed to be medically screened and quarantined if they showed symptoms. Those quarantines and medical screening were likely inadequate as we saw after the government imposed travel restrictions on Europe and returning Americans overwhelmed the airports. At least 36 other countries also imposed travel restrictions on people coming from China at about the same time.

Dakin Andone byline
By Dakin Andone, CNN

Travel restrictions are only one part of mitigation measures.

The primary mitigation measure is physical distancing (aka social distancing), also mask wearing where that isnt feasible.
Trump didnt do any of this, so it was up to each state.

And you want honest dialogue?

I'll save you a lot of time and effort, the country doesn't want Joe Biden to be their president.
Just be careful for what you wish for Blues It might come true ,,,you just might get this lying sack of crap back again BTW on Bidens wealth He disclosed Trump is still hiding ,,,Biden hasn't cheated on his wife like Trump has on all 3 ,visited prostitutes, screwed all of who worked for him Why can't you see what a pos this man is? Beats me

Biden is threatening to raise taxes by trillions of dollars. His latest threat is to tax 401k's and IRA's on people earning only $80k a year. He's already broken his promise not to raise taxes on those earning less than $400k e.g. Biden is a big fat lying scumbag Dem. Trump has promised to cut taxes again. Take a guess who I'm voting for and why. In fact, all Dem candidates can rot in hell.

Trumpettes don't see ALL their political interference over testing?? They must be blind

- January 22

- January 30

- February 10

- February 23

- February 24

- February 26

- February 28

- February 29

- March 7

- March 9

- March 10

- March 13

Trump EARLY???
- January 22

- January 30

- February 10

- February 23

- February 24

- February 26

- February 28

- February 29

- March 7

- March 9

- March 10

- March 13

We have pointed out these facts 100 times, the left just continues to spew their talking points regardless.

I'll save you a lot of time and effort, the country doesn't want Joe Biden to be their president.
Just be careful for what you wish for Blues It might come true ,,,you just might get this lying sack of crap back again BTW on Bidens wealth He disclosed Trump is still hiding ,,,Biden hasn't cheated on his wife like Trump has on all 3 ,visited prostitutes, screwed all of who worked for him Why can't you see what a pos this man is? Beats me

Biden is threatening to raise taxes by trillions of dollars. His latest threat is to tax 401k's and IRA's on people earning only $80k a year. He's already broken his promise not to raise taxes on those earning less than $400k e.g. Biden is a big fat lying scumbag Dem. Trump has promised to cut taxes again. Take a guess who I'm voting for and why. In fact, all Dem candidates can rot in hell.
I haven't received any raises in my taxes from biden Trump will break America and walk away like he has so many of his other enterprises

- January 22

- January 30

- February 10

- February 23

- February 24

- February 26

- February 28

- February 29

- March 7

- March 9

- March 10

- March 13

Dakin Andone byline
By Dakin Andone, CNN

Travel restrictions are only one part of mitigation measures.

The primary mitigation measure is physical distancing (aka social distancing), also mask wearing where that isnt feasible.
Trump didnt do any of this, so it was up to each state.

Yeah, and YOUR hero's did NOTHING, you clown.

I haven't received any raises in my taxes from biden Trump will break America and walk away like he has so many of his other enterprises

Biden is on record promising these TAX INCREASES if elected now man up, grow a pair and defend Biden's tax increase policy if you can.

You are unemployed and live in your moms basement, you pay no taxes you fucking loser.

Joe Biden, The first debate will be his last 1 month from today, Here are 5 Questions he will be asked, AND take the fact check and shove it, Fact Check Biden already is here. 1) Obama/Biden care killed 500,000 Americans the first YEAR 36 million jobs, 29,0000 small business to close 1 Trillion dollars and the USA Healthcare system is broke and we could not deal with COVID 19, 2) the 58 women Joe Biden raped will be in Cleveland at the debate to tell their true story. 3) China and Russia, they paid Joe Biden and Hunter Biden 35 million dollars each for Doing NOTHING 4) Joe Biden's record on the economy. The news that Obama and Biden's economy was great, really, maybe for union auto workers but America look at your 401 ks during their 8 years and the Stock market which was at 11,000 what a fucking Lie 5) De funding the Police and Military Joe Biden supports this and the riots and person ell Property damage in Joe Biden America by Blacks , he even supports another US Senator Rand 's attempted Murder, that is a Federal Crime 6) HOE Kamala Harris, yes HOE Willie and 5 other Black men sexual bliss with her, most Married Blackmen. Thier is a sex tape on line that proves this, want to see it? What a pig America might see it on her First Debate. I do not want my kids or Grand Kids seeing a person in the White-house like these two pigs and liars, NO For you Trump haters PROVE in black and white your lies and NO PICS TO PROVE IT .Fakes are known and America wants to make sure these 2 animals are not elected so we wll demand in person Voting or Absentee voting., cannot wait for a reply

All of your points are false. Opinions are like a certain part of the human body.

Joe Biden, The first debate will be his last 1 month from today, Here are 5 Questions he will be asked, AND take the fact check and shove it, Fact Check Biden already is here. 1) Obama/Biden care killed 500,000 Americans the first YEAR 36 million jobs, 29,0000 small business to close 1 Trillion dollars and the USA Healthcare system is broke and we could not deal with COVID 19, 2) the 58 women Joe Biden raped will be in Cleveland at the debate to tell their true story. 3) China and Russia, they paid Joe Biden and Hunter Biden 35 million dollars each for Doing NOTHING 4) Joe Biden's record on the economy. The news that Obama and Biden's economy was great, really, maybe for union auto workers but America look at your 401 ks during their 8 years and the Stock market which was at 11,000 what a fucking Lie 5) De funding the Police and Military Joe Biden supports this and the riots and person ell Property damage in Joe Biden America by Blacks , he even supports another US Senator Rand 's attempted Murder, that is a Federal Crime 6) HOE Kamala Harris, yes HOE Willie and 5 other Black men sexual bliss with her, most Married Blackmen. Thier is a sex tape on line that proves this, want to see it? What a pig America might see it on her First Debate. I do not want my kids or Grand Kids seeing a person in the White-house like these two pigs and liars, NO For you Trump haters PROVE in black and white your lies and NO PICS TO PROVE IT .Fakes are known and America wants to make sure these 2 animals are not elected so we wll demand in person Voting or Absentee voting., cannot wait for a reply

All of your points are false. Opinions are like a certain part of the human body.

Here's an opinion, the left will be destroyed this Nov.

Billions and billions
President Donald Trump has repeatedly accused Hunter Biden, without evidence, of making millions of dollars in a “payoff” from China, after accompanying his father, then-Vice President Joe Biden, on a 2013 diplomatic trip to Beijing.

The claim involves a cross-border private equity fund involving some state-owned financial companies in China. Biden served on the management company’s board while his father was vice president, but his attorney says that was an unpaid position, that he did not create the company and has not yet received any money, let alone millions. The attorney says Hunter Biden only acquired a minority stake in the investment management company after his father left office.

We have found no evidence to contradict that, and Trump hasn’t provided any. We also found no evidence that Joe Biden used his position as vice president to enrich his son.

The Claims by Trump, Giuliani
Trump has made numerous comments calling for the investigation of Hunter Biden’s business dealings in Ukraine and China, which the president suggests involved Joe Biden. We have written about how the president has twisted the facts on the Bidens and Ukraine, and here we will address claims related to China.

Trump has repeatedly claimed that Hunter Biden “made millions of dollars” from China “very rapidly” while his father was vice president. Trump and his personal attorney, Rudy Giuliani, have both claimed that Hunter Biden got “$1.5 billion” from China for a private equity fund.

“When Biden’s son walks out of China with $1.5 billion in a fund — and the biggest funds in the world can’t get money out of China — and he’s there for one quick meeting, and he flies in on Air Force Two, I think that’s a horrible thing. I think it’s a horrible thing,” Trump said during a joint press conference with Ukrainian President Volodymyr Zelensky on Sept. 25.

During an Oct. 3 press conference, Trump called on China to “start an investigation into the Bidens.” Trump said China probably has enjoyed “a sweetheart deal” with the U.S. on trade, “because they deal like people with Biden, where they give their son a billion and a half dollars.” He called it a “payoff.”

China has since rejected Trump’s call to investigate the Bidens.

- January 22

- January 30

- February 10

- February 23

- February 24

- February 26

- February 28

- February 29

- March 7

- March 9

- March 10

- March 13

Dakin Andone byline
By Dakin Andone, CNN

Jeez, even the article you linked says it was a restriction, not a ban. And no, a lot of those people were not tested or screened..and allowed out into the country.
This isn't a lie. It's fact.

Don't bet the farm on that. We may be looking at the end of the Republican Party for a long, long time. :)

You are unemployed and live in your moms basement, you pay no taxes you fucking loser.
GOOD NEWS Westwall I just moved out
+$16,363.00 (0.13%)
Day Change
+$5,266,704.05 (67.46%)
YTD Change.................................Not a good day but I'll take it

Don't bet the farm on that. We may be looking at the end of the Republican Party for a long, long time. :)

Our goal is to wipe out the left and erase them from history. Bunch of traitorous lowlife worthless scum imo.

Forum List

Back