JOE BIDEN

Joe Biden, The first debate will be his last 1 month from today, Here are 5 Questions he will be asked, AND take the fact check and shove it, Fact Check Biden already is here. 1) Obama/Biden care killed 500,000 Americans the first YEAR 36 million jobs, 29,0000 small business to close 1 Trillion dollars and the USA Healthcare system is broke and we could not deal with COVID 19, 2) the 58 women Joe Biden raped will be in Cleveland at the debate to tell their true story. 3) China and Russia, they paid Joe Biden and Hunter Biden 35 million dollars each for Doing NOTHING 4) Joe Biden's record on the economy. The news that Obama and Biden's economy was great, really, maybe for union auto workers but America look at your 401 ks during their 8 years and the Stock market which was at 11,000 what a fucking Lie 5) De funding the Police and Military Joe Biden supports this and the riots and person ell Property damage in Joe Biden America by Blacks , he even supports another US Senator Rand 's attempted Murder, that is a Federal Crime 6) HOE Kamala Harris, yes HOE Willie and 5 other Black men sexual bliss with her, most Married Blackmen. Thier is a sex tape on line that proves this, want to see it? What a pig America might see it on her First Debate. I do not want my kids or Grand Kids seeing a person in the White-house like these two pigs and liars, NO For you Trump haters PROVE in black and white your lies and NO PICS TO PROVE IT .Fakes are known and America wants to make sure these 2 animals are not elected so we wll demand in person Voting or Absentee voting., cannot wait for a reply

All of your points are false. Opinions are like a certain part of the human body.

Here's an opinion, the left will be destroyed this Nov.

Don't bet the farm on that. We may be looking at the end of the Republican Party for a long, long time. :)
ONE small step for mankind

Joe Biden sold out the American people for personal gain. As if like magic he suddenly became a multi-millionaire after leaving the White House.
And you want honest dialogue?

I'll save you a lot of time and effort, the country doesn't want Joe Biden to be their president.
Just be careful for what you wish for Blues It might come true ,,,you just might get this lying sack of crap back again BTW on Bidens wealth He disclosed Trump is still hiding ,,,Biden hasn't cheated on his wife like Trump has on all 3 ,visited prostitutes, screwed all of who worked for him Why can't you see what a pos this man is? Beats me

Biden is threatening to raise taxes by trillions of dollars. His latest threat is to tax 401k's and IRA's on people earning only $80k a year. He's already broken his promise not to raise taxes on those earning less than $400k e.g. Biden is a big fat lying scumbag Dem. Trump has promised to cut taxes again. Take a guess who I'm voting for and why. In fact, all Dem candidates can rot in hell.
I haven't received any raises in my taxes from biden Trump will break America and walk away like he has so many of his other enterprises

You are unemployed and live in your moms basement, you pay no taxes you fucking loser.
GOOD NEWS Westwall I just moved out
+$16,363.00 (0.13%)
Day Change
+$5,266,704.05 (67.46%)
YTD Change.................................Not a good day but I'll take it

If Biden wins you will have much less.

Joe Biden sold out the American people for personal gain. As if like magic he suddenly became a multi-millionaire after leaving the White House.
Blues But But Biden can still get credit at an American bank The crook Trump can't Wonder why?
The wit and wisdom of Typhoid Trump:
We have it totally under control. It’s one person coming in from China, and we have it under control. It’s going to be just fine.
- January 22

We think we have it very well under control. We have very little problem in this country at this moment — five — and those people are all recuperating successfully... we think it’s going to have a very good ending for us … that I can assure you.
- January 30

Looks like by April, you know, in theory, when it gets a little warmer, it miraculously goes away.
- February 10

We have it very much under control in this country.
- February 23

The Coronavirus is very much under control in the USA. … Stock Market starting to look very good to me!
- February 24

And again, when you have 15 people, and the 15 within a couple of days is going to be down to close to zero, that’s a pretty good job we’ve done.
- February 26

It’s going to disappear. One day, it’s like a miracle, it will disappear.
- February 28

Everything is really under control.
- February 29

No, I’m not concerned at all. No, we’ve done a great job with it.
- March 7

The Fake News Media and their partner, the Democrat Party, is doing everything within its semi-considerable power ... to inflame the CoronaVirus situation.
- March 9

We’re prepared, and we’re doing a great job with it. And it will go away. Just stay calm. It will go away.
- March 10

I don't take responsibility at all.
- March 13
That is what the conservativevirus looks like.

The conservativevirus is the disease that no one can afford to catch. It costs trillions of dollars and it kills.

Current body count: Almost 24,000 and climbing. In April, when this "miraculously goes away."

Typhoid Trump: Coming to a graveyard near you.

The virus came from your party's best friend CHINA and you know it. Then Dem cities spread it like wildfire because Dems are blithering idiots. Then stupid shit Dem leaders killed thousands in nursing homes. Naturally that volume of Dem failure you people are trying to deflect. We'll keep reminding you it's your fault.
Blues did you read all the BS about the virus that came out of your killer trumps mouth ? Explain all of that BS

You are deflecting again. Dems attacked Trump for trying to intercept the virus early, FACT. Dems told their constituents not to worry about the virus early on, FACT. Dems killed thousands in nursing homes via incompetence, FACT. Happy to discuss the facts with you eddie vs your irrational Trump rage.
what FACTs are you referring to?

In January 2020, the Trump administration was advised that immediate action was required to stop the spread of COVID-19. According to NIAID Director Dr. Anthony Fauci, “there was a lot of pushback” to this advice. President Trump declined to act until March 16th. Experts estimate that, had mitigation measures been implemented one week earlier, 60% of American COVID-19 deaths would have been avoided. (For further reading, click here).

What a fucking liar you are. Trumps travel bans began to be implemented in FEBRUARY you lying sack of shit.

Many countries have enacted travel restrictions in response to the spread of COVID-19 that originated in China. For instance, President Trump announced a partial travel ban on China in late January that went into effect on February 2, 2020. Trump’s partial travel ban exempted American citizens, lawful permanent residents, and many others. Those who returned were supposed to be medically screened and quarantined if they showed symptoms. Those quarantines and medical screening were likely inadequate as we saw after the government imposed travel restrictions on Europe and returning Americans overwhelmed the airports. At least 36 other countries also imposed travel restrictions on people coming from China at about the same time.

US travel restrictions go into effect to combat coronavirus spread
Dakin Andone byline
By Dakin Andone, CNN

Updated 3:39 AM ET, Mon February 3, 2020
Travel restrictions are only one part of mitigation measures.

The primary mitigation measure is physical distancing (aka social distancing), also mask wearing where that isnt feasible.
Trump didnt do any of this, so it was up to each state.

Yeah, and YOUR hero's did NOTHING, you clown.
I have a hero?

Anyways.
National issues require action from the president.

I'll save you a lot of time and effort, the country doesn't want Joe Biden to be their president.
Just be careful for what you wish for Blues It might come true ,,,you just might get this lying sack of crap back again BTW on Bidens wealth He disclosed Trump is still hiding ,,,Biden hasn't cheated on his wife like Trump has on all 3 ,visited prostitutes, screwed all of who worked for him Why can't you see what a pos this man is? Beats me

Biden is threatening to raise taxes by trillions of dollars. His latest threat is to tax 401k's and IRA's on people earning only $80k a year. He's already broken his promise not to raise taxes on those earning less than $400k e.g. Biden is a big fat lying scumbag Dem. Trump has promised to cut taxes again. Take a guess who I'm voting for and why. In fact, all Dem candidates can rot in hell.
I haven't received any raises in my taxes from biden Trump will break America and walk away like he has so many of his other enterprises

You are unemployed and live in your moms basement, you pay no taxes you fucking loser.
+$16,363.00 (0.13%)
Day Change
+$5,266,704.05 (67.46%)

Be enough left for my kids and wife I lead a very simple life ,,outside of a good scotch at closing bell

+$16,363.00 (0.13%)
Day Change
+$5,266,704.05 (67.46%)

Be enough left for my kids and wife I lead a very simple life ,,outside of a good scotch at closing bell

Yes, and the ruling elite want you to have even less. The green new deal is ultimately the destruction of the middle class and a return to serfdom. But the ruling elite get to live like kings. Sounds good, if you are a simpleton. Seems to apply to you.

Joe Biden, The first debate will be his last 1 month from today, Here are 5 Questions he will be asked, AND take the fact check and shove it, Fact Check Biden already is here. 1) Obama/Biden care killed 500,000 Americans the first YEAR 36 million jobs, 29,0000 small business to close 1 Trillion dollars and the USA Healthcare system is broke and we could not deal with COVID 19, 2) the 58 women Joe Biden raped will be in Cleveland at the debate to tell their true story. 3) China and Russia, they paid Joe Biden and Hunter Biden 35 million dollars each for Doing NOTHING 4) Joe Biden's record on the economy. The news that Obama and Biden's economy was great, really, maybe for union auto workers but America look at your 401 ks during their 8 years and the Stock market which was at 11,000 what a fucking Lie 5) De funding the Police and Military Joe Biden supports this and the riots and person ell Property damage in Joe Biden America by Blacks , he even supports another US Senator Rand 's attempted Murder, that is a Federal Crime 6) HOE Kamala Harris, yes HOE Willie and 5 other Black men sexual bliss with her, most Married Blackmen. Thier is a sex tape on line that proves this, want to see it? What a pig America might see it on her First Debate. I do not want my kids or Grand Kids seeing a person in the White-house like these two pigs and liars, NO For you Trump haters PROVE in black and white your lies and NO PICS TO PROVE IT .Fakes are known and America wants to make sure these 2 animals are not elected so we wll demand in person Voting or Absentee voting., cannot wait for a reply

First we have to fact check your questions and they all 6 failed the fact check.

You forgot to attach the "fact checks" I am sure you mean to in order to back up your case.

Why is Joe Biden concerned with where I live and what kind of house I live in ?

Seriously....what is the genesis of that "policy" proposal ?

+$16,363.00 (0.13%)
Day Change
+$5,266,704.05 (67.46%)

Yes, and the ruling elite want you to have even less. The green new deal is ultimately the destruction of the middle class and a return to serfdom. But the ruling elite get to live like kings. Sounds good, if you are a simpleton. Seems to apply to you.
Yeah I'm a simpleton And you??
+$16,363.00 (0.13%)
Day Change
+$5,266,704.05 (67.46%)
YTD Change

Chump change, you will be lucky not to end up homeless in the AOC regime.

+$16,363.00 (0.13%)
Day Change
+$5,266,704.05 (67.46%)

+$16,363.00 (0.13%)
Day Change
+$5,266,704.05 (67.46%)
YTD Change

I think I can makes it blues and thats not the half of it
$13,074,248.56
Personal Value'

+$410,560,355.03 but only $20M in cash.

+$16,363.00 (0.13%)
Day Change
+$5,266,704.05 (67.46%)

+$16,363.00 (0.13%)
Day Change
+$5,266,704.05 (67.46%)
YTD Change

You ever notice how these progressive idiots like to present themselves as wealthy, and so wanting to pay more in taxes. This asshole, and one percenter (probably a sock anyway) are such liars. They don't have to cents to rub together and they try and convince us they are rich.

+$16,363.00 (0.13%)
Day Change
+$5,266,704.05 (67.46%)

+$16,363.00 (0.13%)
Day Change
+$5,266,704.05 (67.46%)
YTD Change

I think I can makes it blues and thats not the half of it
$13,074,248.56
Personal Value'

+$410,560,355.03 but only $20M in cash.
Great Only what I posted came from Schwab and wasn't bullshit like you usually throw

Eddie if you are posting your personal wealth info on the internet you may be as smart as AOC :itsok:

+$16,363.00 (0.13%)
Day Change
+$5,266,704.05 (67.46%)

+$16,363.00 (0.13%)
Day Change
+$5,266,704.05 (67.46%)
YTD Change

You ever notice how these progressive idiots like to present themselves as wealthy, and so wanting to pay more in taxes. This asshole, and one percenter (probably a sock anyway) are suck liars. They don't have to cents to rub together and they try and convince us they are rich.

Who's dumb enough to post that on the internet real or imagined? Unwise.

+$16,363.00 (0.13%)
Day Change
+$5,266,704.05 (67.46%)

+$16,363.00 (0.13%)
Day Change
+$5,266,704.05 (67.46%)
YTD Change

You ever notice how these progressive idiots like to present themselves as wealthy, and so wanting to pay more in taxes. This asshole, and one percenter (probably a sock anyway) are suck liars. They don't have to cents to rub together and they try and convince us they are rich.

Who's dumb enough to post that on the internet real or imagined? Unwise.

Which is how you KNOW they are lying.

1598757626452.png

First we have to fact check your questions and they all 6 failed the fact check.

Number 3 is pretty spot on. What DID the biden crime family do for china for all of that cash?
China and Russia, they paid Joe Biden and Hunter Biden 35 million dollars each for Doing NOTHING

Prove # 3

They paid Hunter, not Joe. And Hunter was paid 50K a month from Barisma. He was under a 5 year Contract. Now, let's total that up. (BTW, I verified that from RTWing Sources) That's 3 mil.

Now, on the the China Connection. Yes, Hunter should not have flown to China on AF 2 with Joe. Bad form, there. But certainly not illegal. For that trip, zero money was award to Hunter. He wasn't a stock holder in the company as of yet. AFTER Biden left office, Hunter did end up with 10% of a company worth 4.2 mil. Did he buy in or was it for "Services Rendered" considering he was a legal consultant to the company for years. That means, he's a minor stock holder with 420,000 worth of Shares in a company worth 4.2 Mil. And Joe didn't see a dime of it.

Once again, if some company is going to pay me because they think I am a long lost son to the Hunt Brothers, I will not complain and certainly will take the money. So, over about a 10 year period, Hunter received 3.42 mil, Joe didn't receive a dime and a crooked Prosecutor was till fired and investigated in the Ukraine. And all Joe got was his regular VP pay (more than I get) and a crummy T-shirt.

So now, it's up to 35 mil. I can't wait until next week when you finally hear that Rump is claiming 1.5 billion. You missed the Rump Weekly Memo.
do not make America laugh any harder at your selected comments we are not that stupid

Number 3 is pretty spot on. What DID the biden crime family do for china for all of that cash?
China and Russia, they paid Joe Biden and Hunter Biden 35 million dollars each for Doing NOTHING

Prove # 3

They paid Hunter, not Joe. And Hunter was paid 50K a month from Barisma. He was under a 5 year Contract. Now, let's total that up. (BTW, I verified that from RTWing Sources) That's 3 mil.

Now, on the the China Connection. Yes, Hunter should not have flown to China on AF 2 with Joe. Bad form, there. But certainly not illegal. For that trip, zero money was award to Hunter. He wasn't a stock holder in the company as of yet. AFTER Biden left office, Hunter did end up with 10% of a company worth 4.2 mil. Did he buy in or was it for "Services Rendered" considering he was a legal consultant to the company for years. That means, he's a minor stock holder with 420,000 worth of Shares in a company worth 4.2 Mil. And Joe didn't see a dime of it.

Once again, if some company is going to pay me because they think I am a long lost son to the Hunt Brothers, I will not complain and certainly will take the money. So, over about a 10 year period, Hunter received 3.42 mil, Joe didn't receive a dime and a crooked Prosecutor was till fired and investigated in the Ukraine. And all Joe got was his regular VP pay (more than I get) and a crummy T-shirt.

So now, it's up to 35 mil. I can't wait until next week when you finally hear that Rump is claiming 1.5 billion. You missed the Rump Weekly Memo.
do not make America laugh any harder at your selected comments we are not that stupid
Since when do you speak for America?

Blues But But Biden can still get credit at an American bank The crook Trump can't Wonder why?
The wit and wisdom of Typhoid Trump:
We have it totally under control. It’s one person coming in from China, and we have it under control. It’s going to be just fine.
- January 22

We think we have it very well under control. We have very little problem in this country at this moment — five — and those people are all recuperating successfully... we think it’s going to have a very good ending for us … that I can assure you.
- January 30

Looks like by April, you know, in theory, when it gets a little warmer, it miraculously goes away.
- February 10

We have it very much under control in this country.
- February 23

The Coronavirus is very much under control in the USA. … Stock Market starting to look very good to me!
- February 24

And again, when you have 15 people, and the 15 within a couple of days is going to be down to close to zero, that’s a pretty good job we’ve done.
- February 26

It’s going to disappear. One day, it’s like a miracle, it will disappear.
- February 28

Everything is really under control.
- February 29

No, I’m not concerned at all. No, we’ve done a great job with it.
- March 7

The Fake News Media and their partner, the Democrat Party, is doing everything within its semi-considerable power ... to inflame the CoronaVirus situation.
- March 9

We’re prepared, and we’re doing a great job with it. And it will go away. Just stay calm. It will go away.
- March 10

I don't take responsibility at all.
- March 13
That is what the conservativevirus looks like.

The conservativevirus is the disease that no one can afford to catch. It costs trillions of dollars and it kills.

Current body count: Almost 24,000 and climbing. In April, when this "miraculously goes away."

Typhoid Trump: Coming to a graveyard near you.

The virus came from your party's best friend CHINA and you know it. Then Dem cities spread it like wildfire because Dems are blithering idiots. Then stupid shit Dem leaders killed thousands in nursing homes. Naturally that volume of Dem failure you people are trying to deflect. We'll keep reminding you it's your fault.
Blues did you read all the BS about the virus that came out of your killer trumps mouth ? Explain all of that BS

You are deflecting again. Dems attacked Trump for trying to intercept the virus early, FACT. Dems told their constituents not to worry about the virus early on, FACT. Dems killed thousands in nursing homes via incompetence, FACT. Happy to discuss the facts with you eddie vs your irrational Trump rage.
what FACTs are you referring to?

In January 2020, the Trump administration was advised that immediate action was required to stop the spread of COVID-19. According to NIAID Director Dr. Anthony Fauci, “there was a lot of pushback” to this advice. President Trump declined to act until March 16th. Experts estimate that, had mitigation measures been implemented one week earlier, 60% of American COVID-19 deaths would have been avoided. (For further reading, click here).

What a fucking liar you are. Trumps travel bans began to be implemented in FEBRUARY you lying sack of shit.

Many countries have enacted travel restrictions in response to the spread of COVID-19 that originated in China. For instance, President Trump announced a partial travel ban on China in late January that went into effect on February 2, 2020. Trump’s partial travel ban exempted American citizens, lawful permanent residents, and many others. Those who returned were supposed to be medically screened and quarantined if they showed symptoms. Those quarantines and medical screening were likely inadequate as we saw after the government imposed travel restrictions on Europe and returning Americans overwhelmed the airports. At least 36 other countries also imposed travel restrictions on people coming from China at about the same time.

US travel restrictions go into effect to combat coronavirus spread
Dakin Andone byline
By Dakin Andone, CNN

Updated 3:39 AM ET, Mon February 3, 2020
Travel restrictions are only one part of mitigation measures.

The primary mitigation measure is physical distancing (aka social distancing), also mask wearing where that isnt feasible.
Trump didnt do any of this, so it was up to each state.

Yeah, and YOUR hero's did NOTHING, you clown.
I have a hero?

Anyways.
National issues require action from the president.
Hear, hear !

Media Won’t Be Able to Prop Up Drooling Train Wreck Biden for 2 More Months.

“The Biden show gets tougher to watch each day, and the only people who seem to feel bad for him are conservatives and Republicans. The Democrats and his family are willing to let him keep embarrassing himself in pursuit of unseating ORANGE MAN BAD.”

1599005003269.png

What the media propagandists are tasked with doing now is making the American voters believe that the Joe Biden we’re seeing with our own eyes isn’t really a disaster.

The media hacks aren’t shying away from doing it. It was plain to see after the way they spun for Biden’s slurring village drunk DNC speech that they are all-in on this sales job. They showered hosannas on a speech that was remarkable only because Biden was able to read at a fourth-grade level to get through it. Never has one man been so celebrated for doing the bare minimum.

The mainstream media is going to have to cover for more than just Biden’s inability to keep it together on camera. This addled idiot is all over the place on policy positions. In a world where the internet didn’t exist it might be possible to sweep things like this under the rug. Now that your partisan media friends like Yours Truly are a fixture, that’s harder to get away with.

Biden’s most recent star-turn in public was spectacularly awful: Even while using a teleprompter, Joe Biden can’t keep his thoughts straight.

While this hot mess was happening, the media and Never-Trump idiots were acting like Biden was channeling Reagan at the Brandenburg Gate.

I know how good the mainstream media is at doing propaganda work for the Democrats. But, have those who have editorial control and those who toil in the bowels of the Democratic media machine really consider what they’ve taken on here?

Biden appeared to be gassed by having to just get through his DNC speech. The rigors of even a modified campaign trail aren’t going to do him any favors. English might actually be his second language before Halloween gets here, with Gibberish being the first.

The fake news media’s back could very well break from all of the water it has to carry for this absolute disaster of a candidate.

One thing we can be assured of: the thoroughly biased media hacks will work until they drop to drag Biden across the finish line.

Forum List

Back