Joe Biden should withdraw.

Why can’t you answer a simple question?

Are you happy with your party running Trump for a third time?
If he is the best of course. I am not being tested. I will not vote for a globalist RINO. And most of the candidates are just that.

If he is the best of course. I am not being tested. I will not vote for a globalist RINO. And most of the candidates are just that.

Republicans have candidates capable of beating Biden in 2024

Trump is not one of them

You still haven’t answered

Are you happy with your party running Trump for a third time?

What do you think Diaper Joe did the best at?

Falling down? Mental lapses? Inflation? Dividing the country further? Going into debt further? Selling enough Hunter paintings to Chinese Oligarchs to fund a small country? Promoting wars abroad?

Wut?
well, we know he failed at the sandbag hurdle event,

You're the one making the frivolous allegation...you should tell us what you mean by that.
I made no frivilous allegation, quote so we know what you are talking about.

We must consider your deflection here as your answer, you have no idea what legislation was passed

OK…..an honest Republican

You are saying Biden is too old at 82 and run a candidate who is 78
You are running a candidate who has already lost to Biden 306 to 232
You are running a candidate with over 52 percent of the population saying they would never vote for him
/——/ Trump doesn’t have Dementia, Joe does. Just because DJ is occupying the White House is no guarantee he will be re-elected. Remember Jimmy Carter? He didn’t have dementia. He was and still is a decent, honest man, and a true patriot. DJs poll number are around 30%. He’s been a disaster.
I’d like to see the demographics of that poll you mentioned.

If the question is…….Is Joe Biden too old to run in 2024 ?
The answer will be….Yes

If the question is…..Would you prefer Biden or Trump in 2024?
Biden will win easily

Trump is promoting sense. Until he does not. The messenger has flaws unless he is just another tool of the system you follow.

Trump is promoting what makes sense to about 35 percent of the voting block.
He does not make sense and is objectionable to Moderates and Independents

Why he lost in 2020 and why he will lose in 2024

Though I vote (mostly) Democrat, I sincerely believe it was a mistake for Joe Biden to seek a 2nd term as President. No one in their 80's (from either political party) should be occupy the oval office. The stresses and responsibilities of the job are just too much for the elderly.

Despite resistance from the right wing, President Biden has done a reasonably good job. Pushing through his infrastructure legislation, presiding over record low unemployment, and reduced child poverty through his American rescue plan are decent accomplishments for a 1st term President. I'm especially impressed with Biden's habit of appointing experienced professionals to high ranking cabinet positions, as opposed to President Trumps preference for TV personalities and ex models. Aside from these accomplishments, Joe Biden is simply too old. There are a number of well qualified people from both political parties under the age of 60 who would be better choices.

Please withdraw Joe. Go and write your memoirs - I won't think less of you. :)
Joe should withdraw because his policies have made America worse. 70% of Americans believe the country is on the wrong track and Trump could seriously beat him in 2024. Age doesn't have anything to do with it but dementia does and Joe has got plenty of that, along with the fact that he looks and acts like his is 100 years old, not 80.

Probably true
But we have to vote on the options we are given

Right now, Biden is a better option than Trump
No, still wrong. If you think Americans MUST choose between just two very bad choices, you’ve fallen into the trap the oligarchy has set for you.

Though I vote (mostly) Democrat, I sincerely believe it was a mistake for Joe Biden to seek a 2nd term as President. No one in their 80's (from either political party) should be occupy the oval office. The stresses and responsibilities of the job are just too much for the elderly.

Despite resistance from the right wing, President Biden has done a reasonably good job. Pushing through his infrastructure legislation, presiding over record low unemployment, and reduced child poverty through his American rescue plan are decent accomplishments for a 1st term President. I'm especially impressed with Biden's habit of appointing experienced professionals to high ranking cabinet positions, as opposed to President Trumps preference for TV personalities and ex models. Aside from these accomplishments, Joe Biden is simply too old. There are a number of well qualified people from both political parties under the age of 60 who would be better choices.

Please withdraw Joe. Go and write your memoirs - I won't think less of you. :)
Withdraw what? His head from his pelosi??

Hahaha
All wins were Trump wins

And yes, we know the democrats cheat

That is the problem for Republicans.
If you look at Trump losing five states he won in 2016…..Arizona, Georgia, Pennsylvania, Michigan, Wisconsin and think the only reason was “cheating”
You will lose again

In losing, Trump alienated those states with baseless accusations. unless he figures out WHY he lost those states…..he will lose again

Trump is promoting what makes sense to about 35 percent of the voting block.
He does not make sense and is objectionable to Moderates and Independents

Why he lost in 2020 and why he will lose in 2024
/----/ "He does not make sense and is objectionable to Moderates and Independents"
What part of his platform doesn't make sense to these people? If at all possible, please be specific.

Forum List

Back