Joe Biden should withdraw.

Answer honestly

Are you happy with your party running Trump for a third time or would you prefer another candidate?
We need trump, he will be on the war path to clear out the political corruption in the FBI, IRS, and everywhere else the democrat operatives hide.

At the same time he will put a nail in the many republicans that need booting out of office.

Biden is still in better physical shape than Fat Donnie.
He is at his goal weight, eats a sensible diet, exercises regularly.
I dont care if he has to finish a second term in a wheelchair (FDR did) he is still a better option than Trump.
No. They both suck and really aren’t that different on policy, but partisans stuck in the uniparty matrix can’t see it.

Though I vote (mostly) Democrat, I sincerely believe it was a mistake for Joe Biden to seek a 2nd term as President. No one in their 80's (from either political party) should be occupy the oval office. The stresses and responsibilities of the job are just too much for the elderly.

Despite resistance from the right wing, President Biden has done a reasonably good job. Pushing through his infrastructure legislation, presiding over record low unemployment, and reduced child poverty through his American rescue plan are decent accomplishments for a 1st term President. I'm especially impressed with Biden's habit of appointing experienced professionals to high ranking cabinet positions, as opposed to President Trumps preference for TV personalities and ex models. Aside from these accomplishments, Joe Biden is simply too old. There are a number of well qualified people from both political parties under the age of 60 who would be better choices.

Please withdraw Joe. Go and write your memoirs - I won't think less of you. :)
On the contrary, he's proven himself to be one of the more able Presidents of recent times. He's worked with the opposition party (during what I think we can all agree are contentious circumstances) to pass large pieces of legislation.

Hunter-Biden-Getty.jpg

My dad should have withdrawn. I'm living proof of that.

On the contrary, he's proven himself to be one of the more able Presidents of recent times. He's worked with the opposition party (during what I think we can all agree are contentious circumstances) to pass large pieces of legislation.
Hahaha, what was passed other than over spending on corporate and union welfare.

Tell us

Joe has made me and millions of others poorer. He can talk the 400 thousand dollars tax crap. The costs of everything to live has expanded massive in all ways. Progs are now the orifice party.

Doesnt answer the question
Are you happy with your party running Trump for a third time?

No. They both suck and really aren’t that different on policy, but partisans stuck in the uniparty matrix can’t see it.
Probably true
But we have to vote on the options we are given

Right now, Biden is a better option than Trump

Though I vote (mostly) Democrat, I sincerely believe it was a mistake for Joe Biden to seek a 2nd term as President. No one in their 80's (from either political party) should be occupy the oval office. The stresses and responsibilities of the job are just too much for the elderly.

Despite resistance from the right wing, President Biden has done a reasonably good job. Pushing through his infrastructure legislation, presiding over record low unemployment, and reduced child poverty through his American rescue plan are decent accomplishments for a 1st term President. I'm especially impressed with Biden's habit of appointing experienced professionals to high ranking cabinet positions, as opposed to President Trumps preference for TV personalities and ex models. Aside from these accomplishments, Joe Biden is simply too old. There are a number of well qualified people from both political parties under the age of 60 who would be better choices.

/——-/ Well, if you think Dementia Joe did a reasonable good job against resistance from the GOP, look what Trump did while facing fierce resistance from the democRATs, RINOs and media.

Hahaha, what was passed other than over spending on corporate and union welfare.

Tell us

You still haven’t answered

You admit he has done a very good job.

There's nothing to show he won't continue to do so

Doesnt answer the question
In a secular way and not religious the United States is a sovereign nation. We are a nation with borders, common language and culture. We can argue politics from that. And that is being destroyed. You promote a globalist one that is using your beliefs on sexual ways to get their centuries of desire total control.

In a secular way and not religious the United States is a sovereign nation. We are a nation with borders, common language and culture. We can argue politics from that. And that is being destroyed. You promote a globalist one that is using your beliefs on sexual ways to get their centuries of desire total control.
Why can’t you answer a simple question?

/——-/ HELL YES -TRUMP IN 2024. Hope that answers your question
OK…..an honest Republican

You are saying Biden is too old at 82 and run a candidate who is 78
You are running a candidate who has already lost to Biden 306 to 232
You are running a candidate with over 52 percent of the population saying they would never vote for him

Why can’t you answer a simple question?

Trump is promoting sense. Until he does not. The messenger has flaws unless he is just another tool of the system you follow.

OK…..an honest Republican

You are saying Biden is too old at 82 and run a candidate who is 78
You are running a candidate who has already lost to Biden 306 to 232
You are running a candidate with over 52 percent of the population saying they would never vote for him
Trump didn't lose.

Forum List

Back