Joe Biden Says "You Ain't Black" If You Vote For Trump

Good Lord. USMBcons bumping a 3 year old troll thread?
I may have bumped it because I wanted to point out what hypocrites Republicans are. They pretend to be outraged that Biden said this about black people, but then a week ago Trump said you ain't jewish if you vote Democrat.

I may have bumped it because I wanted to point out what hypocrites Republicans are. They pretend to be outraged that Biden said this about black people, but then a week ago Trump said you ain't jewish if you vote Democrat.
Its also different contexts. Joe Biden was making a cultural statement about black people. Trump was referring to the Democrat support for 2,500 Hamas terrorists killing civilian Israelis in their homes.

Its also different contexts. Joe Biden was making a cultural statement about black people. Trump was referring to the Democrat support for 2,500 Hamas terrorists killing civilian Israelis in their homes.
No different. If you vote gop you ain’t a good black. If you vote democratic you ain’t a good Israel supporting Jew.

You can be petty about the slight differences but ultimately, same thing.

No different. If you vote gop you ain’t a good black. If you vote democratic you ain’t a good Israel supporting Jew.

You can be petty about the slight differences but ultimately, same thing.

Saying you aren’t a “good” black is different than saying you ain’t a black.

But whatever, if they are no different then doesn’t that just make democrats also hypocrites by your standard?

But whatever, if they are no different then doesn’t that just make democrats also hypocrites by your standard?
No it's the same thing. You get it. You're just being obtuse.

After explaining away every dumb thing Trump said for 4 years, always telling us what he MEANT to say, you understand.

First you guys called out Joe for saying what he said. THEN Trump said the same thing about jews. Hypocrites? Not us. We get what Biden and Trump meant when they each said what they said.

I happen to disagree with Trump. Here's the difference, and it's BIG. 90% of blacks vote Democratic for a reason. The GOP is racist towards blacks. Ever since the southern strategy when blacks started voting Democratic during Civil Rights, white southerners turned into Republicans suddenly.

Here's the big difference. 70% of American Jews vote Democratic. So Trump is offending 70% of Jewish voters. And he's wrong. He's asking them to be Israeli's not Jewish Americans. He's asking them to be "loyal" to corrupt Bibi Netenyahoo.

Only 10% of Republicans vote GOP. And even they admit white America is racist. Just like Caitlyn Jenner knows they are homophobic. The reason they vote GOP is they are rich. They don't care about the GOP's social positions on gays and blacks as much as they do their investments.

jew isnt a race.
Like I said Republicans are masters at pointing out the differences but clueless when it comes to the similarities.

Like, we know Trump isn't marching Jews into ovens. Still he's using Hitler's authoritarian playbook.

yo-yo-yo-9fb497f35f.jpg
He Looks Good 👍

First you guys called out Joe for saying what he said. THEN Trump said the same thing about jews. Hypocrites? Not us. We get what Biden and Trump meant when they each said what they said.

I happen to disagree with Trump. Here's the difference, and it's BIG. 90% of blacks vote Democratic for a reason. The GOP is racist towards blacks. Ever since the southern strategy when blacks started voting Democratic during Civil Rights, white southerners turned into Republicans suddenly.

Here's the big difference. 70% of American Jews vote Democratic. So Trump is offending 70% of Jewish voters. And he's wrong. He's asking them to be Israeli's not Jewish Americans. He's asking them to be "loyal" to corrupt Bibi Netenyahoo.

Only 10% of Republicans vote GOP. And even they admit white America is racist. Just like Caitlyn Jenner knows they are homophobic. The reason they vote GOP is they are rich. They don't care about the GOP's social positions on gays and blacks as much as they do their investments.

LOL

1698417851369.png

I don’t understand the self-prescribed belief that Democrats as somehow good for black people. What have they done for black people exactly? Some of the worst conditions experienced by the black community in America are in Democrat run cities. Chicago alone has an epidemic of blacks shooting each other and not a single Democrats give a crap.

Forum List

Back